Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Me And My Neighbour - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Me And My Neighbour (1085 Views)

Photo: Twin Snake Killed By My Neighbour Today / My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. / The Richest Man In Africa Is My Neighbour... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Neighbour by IFY21(f): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2007
I have just recently moved into my new apartment, and everything seemed fine. Just about four days ago my younger sister and my nice went out to the shops, when they came back they told me that one of my neighbor likes me. I asked them how they knew and they told me that he must have called them and told them to asked me for my number. I've met him once or twice but we really never spoke to each other. The funny thing is that he is one of the bad boys in my area, and apart from that he's got a three year old son. Well me on the other side have a boyfriend, but he doesn't live in London and I hardly see him. Last night I met the same boy and we spoke for hours and now i think maybe I should give it a try. Please what do you think,  Help
Re: Me And My Neighbour by OmoEko1(f): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2007
hummmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Me And My Neighbour by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 21, 2007
Re: Me And My Neighbour by Mustay(m): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2007
@ topic-
u aint serious
Re: Me And My Neighbour by jaybaby(f): 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2007
Give him a TRY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Me And My Neighbour by nicelady1(f): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2007
sis, we all know having a long distance relationship aint easy nowadays. And if your bobo dey Lagos, girl we all know say orisirisi dey dat city and men r hard to trust, depending on yr relationship with him. I'll suggest u try o.
Re: Me And My Neighbour by Kayman01: 2:09am On Apr 27, 2007
Why get urself involved with someone u say is bad, well if he has a son dat means he takes responsibilities and he might do the same for u if the same thing happens lol. Girl the wise ones say protection is better than cure, the choice is yours
Re: Me And My Neighbour by Hugoboi(m): 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2007
@ topic

Do wat u want to.If want 2 give him a try ,go ahead but "watch yoself"
Re: Me And My Neighbour by Adetife: 4:20pm On May 01, 2007
If still relevant - I would advise to be cautitious and not play yoself.
If he already has a reputation in the area, you definitely will not be the first girl he's approached.
Your choice at the end of the day, but consider all options!
Re: Me And My Neighbour by efuah(f): 9:36am On May 03, 2007
girl u have to know that giving a relationship a try is not like tasting food.
Wise up, think twice. consider bother merits and demerits side.
But i wouldn't advise u to give it a try o.
Re: Me And My Neighbour by Agboola1(m): 1:06pm On May 06, 2007
try it and regret baby. u dont need an advice on wether to try it or not after saying one or two negs about him.
Re: Me And My Neighbour by teddyface(m): 11:40pm On May 06, 2007
DOnt even think about it. angry if you are honey self-service! cool lo!

(1) (Reply)

Nominations For The 2010 Nl Dating And Meet-up Section Poster Of The Year Award / Why Do Many American Slangs Involve S.e: X? / What Nairaland Moniker/username Do You Miss The Most.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.