Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Popular WWE Star And Actor , The Rock Welcomes 3rd Daughter - Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular WWE Star And Actor , The Rock Welcomes 3rd Daughter - Picture (1016 Views)

Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano / Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue / Wizkid Welcomes 3rd Child With Jada Pollock, His Manager - Nairaplus.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular WWE Star And Actor , The Rock Welcomes 3rd Daughter - Picture by 40ng: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared On Instagram with caption ..

Skin to skin. Our mana. 
Blessed and proud to bring another strong girl into this world. 
Tiana Gia Johnson came into this world like a force of nature and Mama @laurenhashianofficial labored and delivered like a true rockstar. 
I was raised and surrounded by strong, loving women all my life, but after participating in baby Tia’s delivery, it’s hard to express the new level of love, respect and admiration I have for @laurenhashianofficial and all mamas and women out there. 
Word to the wise gentlemen, it’s critical to be by your lady’s head when she’s delivering, being as supportive as you can.. holding hands, holding legs, whatever you can do. But, if you really want to understand the single most powerful and primal moment life will ever offer - watch your child being born. Its a life changer and the respect and admiration you have for a woman, will forever be boundless. 
And to my third and youngest daughter, Tiana Gia - like I did when your two older sisters Simone Alexandra and Jasmine Lia were born, you have my word, I’ll love, protect, guide and make ya laugh for the rest of my life. 
Your crazy dad has many responsibilities and wears many hats in this big ol’ world, but being your dad will always be the one I’m most proud to wear. 
Oh and one more thing.. you’re gonna love rollin’ in daddy’s pick up truck. 
#TianaGiaJohnson
#3rdDaughter #BlessesAndGratefulMan#ImInTROUBLE

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2921/popular-wwe-star-and-actor-the-rock-welcomes-3rd-daughter/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular WWE Star And Actor , The Rock Welcomes 3rd Daughter - Picture by 40ng: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Popular WWE Star And Actor , The Rock Welcomes 3rd Daughter - Picture by SuperSuave(m): 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
I really admire how built Dwayne is
Re: Popular WWE Star And Actor , The Rock Welcomes 3rd Daughter - Picture by Samsimple(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
Who else noticed that pikin no b like dwayne johnson.. That woman has been playing away match...

"If u smell what THE ROCK is cooking.."
Re: Popular WWE Star And Actor , The Rock Welcomes 3rd Daughter - Picture by eTECTIVe(m): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Wow... Life sha... So as big as he is na d same tiny cutie him produce
Re: Popular WWE Star And Actor , The Rock Welcomes 3rd Daughter - Picture by Gullah: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
If you smelllllll what THE ROCK is cooking!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Popular WWE Star And Actor , The Rock Welcomes 3rd Daughter - Picture by crazymommy(f): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
Samsimple:
Who else noticed that pikin no b like dwayne johnson.. That woman has been playing away match...

"If u smell what THE ROCK is cooking.."
Talkative

1 Like

Re: Popular WWE Star And Actor , The Rock Welcomes 3rd Daughter - Picture by coluka: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
Congrats to Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson
Re: Popular WWE Star And Actor , The Rock Welcomes 3rd Daughter - Picture by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
congrats
Re: Popular WWE Star And Actor , The Rock Welcomes 3rd Daughter - Picture by Mikora: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
Congrats to my most favourite wrestler of all time. More blessings for you the Rock
Re: Popular WWE Star And Actor , The Rock Welcomes 3rd Daughter - Picture by Ovems(f): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
The tattoos reminds me of the tattoos on his character Mawi in Moana. Congratulations The Rock!
Re: Popular WWE Star And Actor , The Rock Welcomes 3rd Daughter - Picture by OgaDonald: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Popular WWE Star And Actor , The Rock Welcomes 3rd Daughter - Picture by folake4u(f): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
Congratulations The Rock. smiley

(1) (Reply)

This Nigerian Lady Named Laura Is Currently Going Viral With Her Twerking Video / Unbelievable! Billionaire Takes Public Bus From Sango To Agege. See Pic And Vid / Nollywood Actress Aisha Abimbola Predicted Her Own Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.