Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Meet Yusuf A Lazy Nigerian Youth! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Yusuf A Lazy Nigerian Youth! (594 Views)

Dilemma Of The Lazy Nigerian Youth / Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian Youth! Start Your Own Mini Import BIZ Today / A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Yusuf A Lazy Nigerian Youth! by useful4us(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hi, Nairalanders my name is Yusuf, I am elated with the recent comment of our president His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari, President of the lazy republic of Nigeria therefore I have decided to take you thorough the journey of my lazy life.

sit back and ride with me.
Re: Meet Yusuf A Lazy Nigerian Youth! by useful4us(m): 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
so as not to stress you with an epistle (because I know that you are lazy to read), I will begin the narration of my laziness story from the year 2015 when I officially finished my one year Industrial Training IT.
I lazily applied as a teacher in a primary school and I was impacting laziness into the young generations.

Re: Meet Yusuf A Lazy Nigerian Youth! by useful4us(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
I taught in the school till 2016 and i decided to take my laziness to a new high level by applying for the Nigerian Airforce recruitment, due to my esteem laziness I was shortlisted till the final stage only for the final list to appear and my name suddenly or should i say lazily disappear.

1 Like

Re: Meet Yusuf A Lazy Nigerian Youth! by useful4us(m): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
I and some other lazy Nigerians youth inside the scorching Sun at Old NDA kaduna.

Re: Meet Yusuf A Lazy Nigerian Youth! by useful4us(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
putting on my lazy Uniform as a lazy attendant after the fall of my NAF dream.

Re: Meet Yusuf A Lazy Nigerian Youth! by useful4us(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
I and another lazy Nigerian youth wearing the lazy uniform and waiting for Baba buhari's oil bloc.

1 Like

Re: Meet Yusuf A Lazy Nigerian Youth! by useful4us(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
I later went to "lazy" as a secretary in a lawyer chamber.

#Proudly_a_lazy_youth
Re: Meet Yusuf A Lazy Nigerian Youth! by useful4us(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
I later went to "lazy" as a secretary in a lawyer chamber.

#Proudly_a_lazy_youth

Re: Meet Yusuf A Lazy Nigerian Youth! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
Dude what's the screen size of your phone? 4"?? lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Yusuf A Lazy Nigerian Youth! by useful4us(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2018
NewBea:
Dude what's the screen size of your phone? 4"?? lipsrsealed
the standard screenshot for the lazy youth nani

(1) (Reply)

Six Categories Of Friends You Should Stay Away From In 2019 If You Want To Grow / Benefits Of Certified Ethical Hacker [CEH] Certification / Why Customer Service Is A Great Career Path To Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.