Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos (28729 Views)

Top 10 Famous Car Quotes / Secrets Behind The World's Most Famous Car Logos / Surprising Things Made By Famous Car Companies From All Over The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos by alezzy13: 7:37am On Apr 24, 2018
What about Honda and Nissan?
Re: See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos by alezzy13: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2018
Patrick33:
THE INNOSON LOGO:
This logo is inspired by the name of thr C.E.O.... seriously its just the name... ugh Africans grin

I hear he also used the names of his children for instance 'Ugama Hiace'
Re: See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos by profmallor: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2018
Now you see, Everything has a meaning and history, interesting. Like to know what the fashion designer logos represent.
Re: See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos by Manager264(m): 7:42am On Apr 24, 2018
oluseyiforjesus:
Toyota own make sence

Most brilliant concept, very futuristic, hopeful, and having 'prophecy' fulfilled.

Good job #Toyota !

More power to your elbow

1 Like

Re: See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos by Sukovick(m): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2018
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
See the lazy yut of 9ja balling and trending over oyinbo car logo..
Which did our last contri has made sofa
Re: See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos by Oscar4real(m): 8:03am On Apr 24, 2018
I disagree with τϞ∂† of Toyota... Cos the Symbol symbolizes the head of Baphome.. ☺
Re: See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos by keneharry: 8:09am On Apr 24, 2018
AyamConfidence:
I just knew there had to be more to all those logos

Very informative o.p

Weldone.....finally we can read good things on f.p not BBN shiït

I'm telling yhu

2 Likes

Re: See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos by Kobicove(m): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2018
Very informative post smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos by ZeeBaba17(m): 8:21am On Apr 24, 2018
very informative but I am not understanding how Benz plan to dominate air, land and sea when their only know product is land base? or do they produced planes and ships

2 Likes

Re: See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos by Phenotech(m): 8:30am On Apr 24, 2018
Highly Informative...... Hyundai, Benz and Toyota though..... This is the kind of topic that should be making FP

1 Like

Re: See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos by Blonchilli(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2018
The way these guys pay attention to something as little as a logo eh. BMW and Bayern Munchen share the same origin. Innoson could use the Biafran flag into his car logo but if he does that we all know the oppressive government we have.

1 Like

Re: See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos by Blonchilli(m): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2018
ZeeBaba17:
very informative but I am not understanding how Benz plan to dominate air, land and sea when their only know product is land base? or do they produced planes and ships
Yes they do, the Tuner Brabus and Luxury yacht. They're indeed dominating the sea, land, and air. Most of these companies have another company under them that produces sea vehicles and air vehicle.

Re: See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos by deebrownneymar: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2018
As simple as Toyota's logo is, it made the most sense.

Much respect to Benz
Re: See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos by prettysom(f): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2018
Really nice and interesting.
Re: See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos by Dayoara: 9:04am On Apr 24, 2018
Toyota and Benz are my type of cars......... I have never driven any Benz product.... But as for Toyota.... My dad had panel van as at 80s now Camry..... My first car should be Toyota....
Re: See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos by Theozil(m): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2018
Volkswagen owns Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Audi, Ducati and Porsche...
Re: See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos by ogbiwa: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
Good thread. The most Iconic happens to be the simplest- Mercedes, while the one with a lot going on in one logo- Porsche, happens to be the least iconic from that list in my opinion. Less and simple is always better. The mind blowing has to be Hyundai, had no idea there was a hidden concept behind their H shape.

2 Likes

Re: See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Oscar4real:
I disagree with τϞ∂† of Toyota... Cos the Symbol symbolizes the head of Baphome.. ☺

And the Carabao drink right? Conspiracy theorist! I hope you're not obsessed with sat...sm
Re: See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos by Chochovini: 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Oscar4real:
Somehow, you seem to have a point there! A second look at that Logo and it seem to appear as if a Cow‘s head is staring back at you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia State Government Procures Innoson Vehicles For Security Operations(photos) / Appeal Court Upturns Lagos Court Decision On Number Plates / What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.