Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

See What Buhari Did For Miracle For Winning BBNAIJA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Buhari Did For Miracle For Winning BBNAIJA (2172 Views)

If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor / Atiku Welcomed In Style By Granddaughter For Winning PDP Primaries / Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Buhari Did For Miracle For Winning BBNAIJA by Sunnynwa: 6:20am On Apr 24, 2018

Re: See What Buhari Did For Miracle For Winning BBNAIJA by nairavsdollars(f): 6:24am On Apr 24, 2018
Rubbish. You are the ambassador of lazy youths

5 Likes

Re: See What Buhari Did For Miracle For Winning BBNAIJA by joeokoriem: 6:42am On Apr 24, 2018
Buhari please remove my name too ooo. I'm a graduate of Accounting. Got Chartered in 2012. I've worked for some years. Now I do my own business and pay 2 workers salary. Please help me remove my name. Thank u
Re: See What Buhari Did For Miracle For Winning BBNAIJA by chieyine(m): 6:44am On Apr 24, 2018
cry
Re: See What Buhari Did For Miracle For Winning BBNAIJA by Alejoc(m): 6:46am On Apr 24, 2018
Well Buhari children seems to lead the pack of lazy youth...... Yet to hear of any of them doing anything to better the image of the country or blood an enterprise from scratch except enjoying the benefit of his office and hugging the headline for not too pleasant newsa
Re: See What Buhari Did For Miracle For Winning BBNAIJA by solodox(m): 7:22am On Apr 24, 2018
joeokoriem:
Buhari please remove my name too ooo. I'm a graduate of Accounting. Got Chartered in 2012. I've worked for some years. Now I do my own business and pay 2 workers salary. Please help me remove my name. Thank u

Na lie o! We are in this together.... You are not going anywhere...
Re: See What Buhari Did For Miracle For Winning BBNAIJA by Sunnynwa: 10:55am On Apr 24, 2018
solodox:

Na lie o! We are in this together.... You are not going anywhere...

Lol
Re: See What Buhari Did For Miracle For Winning BBNAIJA by Andomash: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2018
For The Lazy Nigerians who cant get a job I think u need to try this link for a chance to get paid up to $50-$300 withing 3 hours of working, depending on the time spent on your computer. Its 100% real and no money is needed as a start-up capital all you need is to watch a paid advert and get paid and also refer other people to watch.

http://eromoney.win/1724644328560/

Its 100% Guaranteed!!!
Just hit the link and register to start earning
Re: See What Buhari Did For Miracle For Winning BBNAIJA by Sunnynwa: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
Andomash:
For The Lazy Nigerians who cant get a job I think u need to try this link for a chance to get paid up to $50-$300 withing 3 hours of working, depending on the time spent on your computer. Its 100% real and no money is needed as a start-up capital all you need is to watch a paid advert and get paid and also refer other people to watch.

http://eromoney.win/1724644328560/

Its 100% Guaranteed!!!
Just hit the link and register to start earning

Your entire family don try am?

(1) (Reply)

Prophets Of Doom Shamed As APC Holds Peaceful And Successful Convention / 2019 Nigeria Decides: Yorubas Must Read This / Portrait Of The Tiger Ambode Road (part 1 - 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.