Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) (16831 Views)

Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas / APC: Oshiomhole Names Governors Against Him After Meeting With Buhari / List Of Newly Elected LG & LCDA Chairmen And Vice Chairmen In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2018
Nigerians won't learn, these people can't give you anything, Buhari at his age is probably active for 4 hours in a day maximum, Atiku can't compete when the market opens, so it's in his interest to keep the ports limited and public schools in shatters since he has a school already, we need to shake up this establishment, before Sahara reporters, they gave us ovation where they mocked us every month with our money, now you hardly see politicians on ovation, that is what 1 man has done, sowore2019 otherwise your children would be voting for Buhari and Atiku's children like they have planned

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by izaray(f): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
This same set of old fools, that are only after their selfish interest. If you care, kill yourselves...None of my business

Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Aderewah:
These men playing with the future of Nigeria. Make sowore win so that all of them go shock and we will finally wrestle power from their generation
Im sorry to bust your bubble if their is no restructe APCis coming back with Full force. With men like Transport minister as Campaing DG for APC, forget it. In Rivers State that Lizard of Ubima, perfected the art of election Manipuation. No votes counted. You can see why the yoots of South Africa refused to wait for the next election before booting out JACOB ZUMA.
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by bejeria101(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
IDeyNL:

You forgot the Grandpa Buhari which you still support is older than Oyegun but you don't mind him ruling a lot of young Nigerians

Thank you for pointing it out,he doesnt even know he has sold his brain!
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by orisa37: 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
You cannot reduce them to Placards carrying Protesters.
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by Cajal(m): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
They want pre convention promises and shares
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by destinydalia: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Download the official Showbox app here to stream or download free movies and TV shows on your Android device. Free download file and step by step tutorial.

https://www.showboxforpcfreedownload.com/
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
the problem with Nigeria is culture.
Just imagine
Zuma statute is still free in nigeria while he is in prison in South Africa.

we day say oyibo no get respect but we are all running to a place without respect. all our celebrities and politician prefer to raise their kids in a place without respect. if to say small pikin day look big man in the eyes and tell am where e Bleep up things for better. now big man go day steal, day rape, day deceive people other people go day sympathize say na person papa oh. old man way act like pikin deserve treatment given to pikin.

see old men like these grandpas who should be ashamed of themselves will publicly connive to practice evil. Oshiomole who used to be a strong man in labour fighting OBJ that time has been reduce to a toy not only at home but in public. that him wife na sex doll? she no day born pikin? abi she won just carry the money run away. we all know say that marriage is not balanced.

oshiomole you are a disgrace with your ugly face.
is it impossible for Buhari to be asked to vacate power, arrested and treated like his equal in south Africa?

look at how criminals now dominate out politics and pastors and imam are supporting them.

Adeboye cannot come out and condemn these politicians. imams cannot come out and condemn these politicians. they all shake hands together. adeboye asked his pastors to run regular test to avoid medical issues. but the members are advised to pray and come for deliverance.

imam are doing exorcism on muslims while he himself goes to London.

Dangote is a muslim, but it took an Atheist to vaccinate his family of polio. Bill gates sponsored all those polio vaccination in the north and the whole of Nigeria.

Buhari is a Muslims but he wants beggars to line up at his dormouth in stead of providing jobs.

Aisha buhari they said she had class. she has not come out as a woman representing a government office to address us Nigerians. I still miss stella Obasanjo. Stell OBJ and Maryam Babangida are the only classy first ladies Nigeria has ever produced.
President wife does nite represent any govt office

women who have the confidence to reach out and yet speak good in their own way. not sitting down and smiling like fake smiles are exported commodities.

Atiku is coming out for president and up till today we do not know his source of income.

na so dem do collect bank from Ibru family. they did not open anyone. they collected hotel from Kanu nwankwo but they did not create anyone.

and we still call these criminals chairmen? they are not even men to begin with, they are beasts
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by kolawoleibukun: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
President wife does nite represent any govt office
oga she does oh. She even first president burai enter office. We know better than your deceitful lies. we don day the country before dem born you.

if you no know make you listen to Fela Music
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:25am On Apr 27, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
oga she does oh. She even first president burai enter office. We know better than your deceitful lies. we don day the country before dem born you.

if you no know make you listen to Fela Music
name the office
And where it is in constitution
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by kolawoleibukun: 6:49am On Apr 28, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
name the office
And where it is in constitution
I am on the way
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:49pm On May 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
I am on the way
better stop spreading ignorance. it doesn't look good
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by kolawoleibukun: 9:06am On May 03, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
better stop spreading ignorance. it doesn't look good
I am not spreading ignorance. I am very much in the right. Look properly bro and you will see the truth.
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:30am On May 03, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
I am not spreading ignorance. I am very much in the right. Look properly bro and you will see the truth.
stop spreading it
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by kolawoleibukun: 9:41am On May 03, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
stop spreading it
why should I not spread the truth? everyone is entitled to it.
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:11am On May 03, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
why should I not spread the truth? everyone is entitled to it.
quote the constitution where first lady is a govt office then
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by kolawoleibukun: 12:00pm On May 03, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
quote the constitution where first lady is a govt office then
oga! I no say you be muslim defending a fellow muslim. but you and your criminal rogues should rot in your sins. you are a ddevil. a Crriminal that will never escape punishment. ediot asking me stupeed questions. go and ddie if you do not like my comment. I no owe you explanation. nonnsense diseased rat.

fork off. very heartless pigg. people are dying you are asking for constitution. Does the constitution warrant a deaf man without certificate to run for presidency? you want to no constitution with your stupidd family generation make una diee the way une plan for others to diee.

look at this sswine coming here to question me. I be like your stupeed father? common gerrat from my front. dutty
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:37pm On May 03, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
oga! I no say you be muslim defending a fellow muslim. but you and your criminal rogues should rot in your sins. you are a ddevil. a Crriminal that will never escape punishment. ediot asking me stupeed questions. go and ddie if you do not like my comment. I no owe you explanation. nonnsense diseased rat.

fork off. very heartless pigg. people are dying you are asking for constitution. Does the constitution warrant a deaf man without certificate to run for presidency? you want to no constitution with your stupidd family generation make una diee the way une plan for others to diee.

look at this sswine coming here to question me. I be like your stupeed father? common gerrat from my front. dutty
simple question.
na so ppl de fail waec
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by kolawoleibukun: 7:02am On May 05, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
simple question.
na so ppl de fail waec
you way pass exam how e be you? no be nairaland you end up? comot for my face make I see road. Mr constitution. na constitution say make you poor? ode
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:26pm On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
you way pass exam how e be you? no be nairaland you end up? comot for my face make I see road. Mr constitution. na constitution say make you poor? ode
me and you who sound poor and frustrated. simple question you begin de do like agbero.if e happen na, na so you go humble
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by kolawoleibukun: 6:44pm On May 05, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
me and you who sound poor and frustrated. simple question you begin de do like agbero.if e happen na, na so you go humble
I go arrange you oh guy. wait! gimme your address first.
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:25pm On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
I go arrange you oh guy. wait! gimme your address first.
odogbo barracks Ibadan
when are you coming
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by kolawoleibukun: 7:57pm On May 05, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
odogbo barracks Ibadan
when are you coming
confirm. I day show on Tuesday 3pm. If you like go hide inside quarter guard, I go still flog you inside barracks. when you see show you go confess.
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:05pm On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
confirm. I day show on Tuesday 3pm. If you like go hide inside quarter guard, I go still flog you inside barracks. when you see show you go confess.
what's your number. e be like say guardroom de hungry you.
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by kolawoleibukun: 8:10pm On May 05, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
what's your number. e be like say guardroom de hungry you.
hehehe. you day make me laugh oh. Guy! you go shock oh. If I send you my number here other people go call me begin beg me. I don collect some of your data
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:17pm On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
hehehe. you day make me laugh oh. Guy! you go shock oh. If I send you my number here other people go call me begin beg me. I don collect some of your data
070 3113 3998
send am
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by kolawoleibukun: 8:21pm On May 05, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
070 3113 3998
send am
hehehe bros I no no say you serious b4 o. person no day play with you sef? abeg bros no beat me na. forgive me.
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:02pm On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
hehehe bros I no no say you serious b4 o. person no day play with you sef? abeg bros no beat me na. forgive me.
beat ke. no o. we go just get small round-table discussion
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by kolawoleibukun: 9:11pm On May 05, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
beat ke. no o. we go just get small round-table discussion
thank you, sir. hehe it would have been fun. but where I day now far well well.
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by Ethenthomaz: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2018
Re: APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names) by techzillowpc: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Helpful information. I really appreciate the post.
https://www.techzillow.com/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo: MKO Abiola Was Denied Presidency Because Of ‘Bad Belle’ / Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims / Police Says Media Reports On Forgery Investigation False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.