Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! (7529 Views)

Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters / FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by dustydee: 8:39am On May 18, 2010
I think he ll become the deputy governor and by 2011 the governor of Kaduna state, My opinion.
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by otokx(m): 11:40am On May 18, 2010
One tree does not make a forest.
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by jamace(m): 2:37pm On May 18, 2010
I don't think he was sacked but a political bargain to enable him become the Deputy Gov of Kaduna State. I know very soon we shall get from a reliable source. Lets keep our fingers crossed.
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by AT1: 3:16pm On May 18, 2010
Hmmmmmm, Speachlessssss
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by bigben3: 3:19pm On May 18, 2010
ol@ nigeria news and 'press briefing

was he sacked, was he removed, was he re-appointed?

several hours later these yeye journalist cannot update their news website from the china blackberry
[quote][/quote]e]
lol,you are very funny! grin
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by deluxecad(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2010
Reliable feelers from Abj say he's being prepared for some work in his state of nativity. I just hate the sensational journalism in Nigeria.
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 18, 2010
this is right step in right direction. jonathan our presido keep it up!!!!
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by Acidosis(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2010
I like that
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by samquad(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2010
[td]common sense. . . .tell me the last time someone was sacked and got such a high profile post immediately

dont forget that jonathan chose sambo,so he will also have a hand in who becomes deputy Governor

If the shehu ladan guy was sacked due to corruption or non-performance
then it will be immpossible to justify his new appointment as Dep. Gov

[/td]
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]Ladan was not sacked but removed, the politics behind all this is that he will be nominated as the Deputy Governor of Kaduna state so as to prepare ground for him to become the Governor in 2011 cos PDP knows that Hausa will not vote for the Deputy Governor who is to become the Governor BECAUSE HE IS A CHRISTIAN [/size][/size][/size]
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by eros(m): 5:10pm On May 18, 2010
I hope J BOY is not sacking one criminal and replacing him with one of his own?
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by denony(m): 5:35pm On May 18, 2010
be it for political reasons, be it for authority reason, be it for low performance
all i know is that Gudluck wants to work with people that will really work according to his
direction/desire to make Nigeria great again
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by DANAREWA2: 6:06pm On May 18, 2010
may god help us with this abracadabra.
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by Joe50(m): 6:13pm On May 18, 2010
I'm very happy sambo is the v.p of nigeria. He's going to actuallise presido dreams for nigeria. Two of them are compatible to each other.
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by Nymphnode(m): 6:15pm On May 18, 2010
DAN-AREWA:

may god help us with this abracadabra.

Exactly, Govement Magic do start again
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by Akosbaba(m): 8:29pm On May 18, 2010
I think the guy was redeployed due to incompetence
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by lannre(m): 8:45pm On May 18, 2010
jamace:

I don't think he was sacked but a political bargain to enable him become the Deputy Gov of Kaduna State. then become Governor in 2011 as a family affair I know very soon we shall get from a reliable source. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Nice permutation, see how Nigerian youths are guessing and condemning.
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by DisGuy: 9:39pm On May 18, 2010
hmm still wondering when the incompetent tribal argument part of the new appointment will come in,
If this was a mallam appointed the thread will be filled with all sorts of northern this and that

funny how jonathans appointments get ringing endorsements! no questions asked wink
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by totalfact(m): 11:48pm On May 18, 2010
there are existing over 20 reasons for his removal
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by funmio2: 9:16am On May 19, 2010
@ this guy,

Is Ladan from the south? Is he not from Kogi state which is under the North?
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by kentblues(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2010
sometimes at the end of the day u will now discover that all this news are cooked stories.cos of the way naija dey handle issues
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by skfa1: 1:05pm On May 19, 2010
Dis Guy:

lol@ nigeria news and 'press briefing

was he sacked, was he removed, was he re-appointed?

several hours later these yeye journalist cannot update their news website from the china blackberry

All of the above. LMAO grin grin grin cheesy
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by sizzlers(m): 3:09pm On May 19, 2010
stories
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by bibiking1(m): 11:47pm On May 19, 2010
This is what BAD reporting does, it fuels speculations and second guesses!
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by KAeybanj(m): 12:08am On May 20, 2010
I hope Mr President has better things to do rather than these removal and appointment issue o. Na recycling anyway
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by Silvani(m): 6:38am On May 20, 2010
Well that's a new dawn in the oil sector. I believe any one who is not working in the same vision with mr Presdent goody to achieve his should goals for 9ja before 2011 general election comes should be replaced. The days are gone when one will just be occupying a position and eating money without doing what he was appointed to do. In fact presido should extend it to other top goverments officials. Well done grin
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by BluMalam(m): 11:48am On May 20, 2010
funmi.o:

@ this guy,

Is Ladan from the south? Is he not from Kogi state which is under the North?

Yes, he is from the northern part of the south-south

Yes, he is from Kogi state, (above the North), he just wants to know what it feels like to be the deputy gov. of Kaduna State

but really, are you high?
Re: NNPC GMD Shehu Ladan Sacked! by Akanbiedu(m): 2:48pm On May 20, 2010
Dis Guy:

hmm still wondering when the incompetent tribal argument part of the new appointment will come in,
If this was a mallam appointed the thread will be filled with all sorts of northern this and that

funny how jonathans appointments get ringing endorsements! no questions asked wink

Nairaland has much more southerners, so comments are bound to be like that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State House Of Assembly Moves To Ban Okada - News / CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals / See How President Buhari Disgraced Nigeria (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.