Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

#bbnaija: Cee-c & Nina Seal Another Endorsement Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Cee-c & Nina Seal Another Endorsement Deal (1665 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / BBNaija Ceec Bags Another Endorsement Deal (photos) / #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Cee-c & Nina Seal Another Endorsement Deal by readone2018(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nina, who came fifth and Cynthia Nwadiora (King Cee-C) Who came 2nd in the Big brother naija 2018 reality show tagged “Double Wahala” have landed an endorsement deal with Slim Girl Shapewear, a Lingerie, Shapewear & Swimwear supply shop in Nigeria.

The Chief Executive Officer of the enterprise took to their Instagram handle @slimgirlshapewear to reveal the deal.

Over the years we (@Slimgirlshapewear and our American Store @bodyfabshop) have had endorsements with Khloé Kardashian, Blac Chyna, Amber Rose, Toya Wright, Reginae, Tiny and many more. We have NEVER had a Nigerian Brand Ambassador.

Today, we announce that we are offering Cynthia Nwadiora and Chinonso Nina an opportunity to be our very first Nigerian Brand Ambassadors for our Product lines including, affordable shapewear, swimwear and clothes.
We want to congratulate these ladies.
Thank you.

More gist and photos: https://www.gbextra.com.ng/2018/04/bbnaija-cee-c-nina-seal-another-endorsement-deal/

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c & Nina Seal Another Endorsement Deal by GloriaNinja(f): 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
THIS NINA THEY CALLED DUMB IS REALLY GOING PLACES.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c & Nina Seal Another Endorsement Deal by debris: 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Yes ooo my girls Ceena kiss in other news I heard Ceec has grabbed another endorsement from Dstv.

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c & Nina Seal Another Endorsement Deal by Vikky014(f): 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
debris:
Yes ooo my girls Ceena kiss in other news I heard Ceec has grabbed another endorsement from Dstv.
I really wanted her to win but all the same she played her game well. dstv what type of deal

(1) (Reply)

My Boobs Are Small, But I Have The Sexiest Nipples - Actress Silverline Onuoha / Kim K Puts Her Nipples On Display In Bodysuit As She Steps Ondate Wit Kanye West / Toke Makinwa Shows Nipples And breaks the internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.