Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

How Can You Trace An I.p Address - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can You Trace An I.p Address (1749 Views)

An I.T Student Needs Help / How To Track An Ip Address Of A Facebook User / Changing Of Nigerian Ip Address To U.s.i.p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Trace An I.p Address by topeorekoy(m): 5:27pm On May 17, 2010
please how do you get the i.p address of the person you are chatting with?

if thats possible, how can i know the location of the person? maybe if the person is in nigeria or not?

i just want to knw if it is possible or not and it is important
Re: How Can You Trace An I.p Address by textmypage(m): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2010
Re: How Can You Trace An I.p Address by Sanjoy32: 6:44am On Oct 21, 2013
topeorekoy: please how do you get the i.p address of the person you are chatting with?

if thats possible, how can i know the location of the person? maybe if the person is in nigeria or not?

i just want to knw if it is possible or not and it is important

If you have an IP address of someone,you can find some related information of IP such as Internet Service provider(ISP),IP location,Country,Latitude,Longitude etc., by using http://www.ip-details.com/ .But you cannot find the exact information of a person from their IP address.

(1) (Reply)

Damola311 Is A Scammer! / Hp 250 G3 London Used For Sale... / Panasonic Dp-C264 Network Printer On Windows Vista. Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.