Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Ballack Out Of World Cup - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ballack Out Of World Cup (3408 Views)

Incredible World Cup Art / Evidence Of Match-fixing In Champions League & World Cup Qualifiers / Nasri, Benzema, Ronaldinho, Adriano, Cambiasso To miss World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballack Out Of World Cup by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2010
dayokanu:

Its only Australia they say and known for cricket,

It would Interest you to know football is like a 5th rated sport in the US. Most people didnt even care about it

and I saw how a country who takes football as a religion huffed and puffed to no effect.

The midfield of Gerrard and Lampard who have your so much talked about international experience could hardly string together passes and create opportunities while inexperienced Ozil Khedira and Muller were awesome.

Another point, One team was an EPL 23 man team and the other an all Bundesliga team
Don't know who you're talking to,dude,cus I never said England was ever going to win this world cup.So drop that England reference each time you want to reply to my posts on this thread.All your english about who did what is irrelevant if you remember that fact.It's getting tiring repeating myself.My point is on the German team.I may be proved wrong at the end of the day.Nothing wrong in that.
As for the US,if you think they aren't making any progress,I don't know what else to say to you. . .cus compared to Australia, they certainly are making big strides and will prove stubborn to any side.Ask Spain and Brazil last year.What has Australia done of note in football since they first made it to the World Cup in 1974?Relax.It's only the first game.And even at that,no matter how good your team looked,some assistance came from a blind ref who decided to deny a stone-wall penalty,and send of Australia's best player for an offence that was a yellow at most.
Get some perspective,dude.
Re: Ballack Out Of World Cup by dayokanu(m): 8:22am On Jun 15, 2010
^^ Ozil = young player of the tournament, GUARANTEED!!

Van der Wiel should be 2nd. . . If Elia somehow gets a chance to feature more often, he could sneak it.

Muller should settle for 16th

You would surely eat your words when Muller wins it
Re: Ballack Out Of World Cup by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2010
DK,
Any comments. . .cus ur Germany today were . . .no comments. . .Franz Beckenbaur definitely is turning into Pele. . .as folks who embarrass themselves with silly statements. . .cus GErmany definitely played kick-and -follow today. . .
Re: Ballack Out Of World Cup by dayokanu(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2010
Losing to a team of Ivanovic, Stankovic, Krasic and Vidic all CL players and playing with a man down for most of the game is not a measure of the German team.

They even created a lot of opportunities despite being a man down and not going down like some sissies against USA who dont have any CL quality player
Re: Ballack Out Of World Cup by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2010
Classic DK.
All that talk about creating chances is c.rap.They lost.Pure and simple.Serbia is not in the class of Germany by any means of anybody's imagination.Or are you by chance contradicting yourself?
Now you remember that they were a man down.When you were lauding them for beating a hapless cricket team reduced to 10 men for no reason apart from referee's inept short-sightedness,you didn't remember that as a factor.
Germany were more desperate than tactical.That relic Beckenbauer is probably wishing he didn't open his foul smelly mouth on the strength of the mismatch against Australia.
Re: Ballack Out Of World Cup by Sauron1: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2010
dayokanu:

Losing to a team of Ivanovic, Stankovic, Krasic and Vidic all CL players and playing with a man down for most of the game is not a measure of the German team.

They even created a lot of opportunities despite being a man down and not going down like some sissies against USA who dont have any CL quality player

Story. . . . .Story!!!
What was the FINAL SCORE after 90 mins?

Germany created chances, Ozil did 200 bicycle kicks, Podolski ran 200km/hr(faster than Porsche), Muller put a top spin on the ball. . . .
Who fuckin cares about such nonsense? Were Germany sodomized or not?
Re: Ballack Out Of World Cup by dayokanu(m): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2010
Classic DK.
All that talk about creating chances is c.rap.They lost.Pure and simple.Serbia is not in the class of Germany by any means of anybody's imagination.Or are you by chance contradicting yourself?

Typical Eastbay,

Vidic and Ivanovic are one of the best defenders out there, Krasic and Jovanovic one of the best wingers in Europe and not forgetting Stankovic.

Now you remember that they were a man down.When you were lauding them for beating a hapless cricket team reduced to 10 men for no reason apart from referee's inept short-sightedness,you didn't remember that as a factor.

This is why people need perspective before posting. When Australia got a red, Germany was 2-0 up and coasting, when germany got a red the game was 0-0 and evenly poised.

Germany were more desperate than tactical.That relic Beckenbauer is probably wishing he didn't open his foul smelly mouth on the strength of the mismatch against Australia

Thats more of your opinion, They created more chances despite playing with ten men for over an hour
Re: Ballack Out Of World Cup by dayokanu(m): 3:44am On Jun 19, 2010
ENGLAND fans at least have something to smile about - Germany lost.
OK, so the Three Lions may have flopped in their awful 0-0 draw with Algeria - but we can take comfort in the Germans' 1-0 defeat to Serbia in Group D.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/worldcup2010/3020342/At-least-the-Germans-lost.html#comment-rig#ixzz0rGKm53b4

Can a country be more hopeless than England?
Re: Ballack Out Of World Cup by dayokanu(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2010
And there was at least some comfort for the demoralised side yesterday . . . old foes Germany went down 1-0 to Serbia.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3020924/Furious-fan-in-England-dressing-room.html#ixzz0rHZoyQev

When you pack all the retards in the world into a country thats what you get
Re: Ballack Out Of World Cup by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2010
dayokanu:

Typical Eastbay,
Vidic and Ivanovic are one of the best defenders out there, Krasic and Jovanovic one of the best wingers in Europe and not forgetting Stankovic.
Typical DK.
Making excuses where there should be none.
Did you believe Serbia,with all those players were going to beat Germany,prior to that game?So now,Serbia is to be ranked as a favourite to win the World Cup,abi?
dayokanu:

This is why people need perspective before posting. When Australia got a red, Germany was 2-0 up and coasting, when germany got a red the game was 0-0 and evenly poised.
Yeah,and before that they were denied a penalty for clear handball as well.If that had been awarded,maybe things wouldn't have been the same.Maybe if agbaya Klose was as smart as we think he is,we wouldn't be making his sending-off an issue.
Face it,the ref made it easier for you against the shitty cricket team.You need to get perspective as well.Or else why would you keep refering to England each time we have this discussion?Was expecting you to do same this last post but i was actually disappointed that you didn't.
dayokanu:

Thats more of your opinion, They created more chances despite playing with ten men for over an hour
Yes,it's my opinion,but the fact remains you did nothing with those chances,so I can conclude you struggled.
Re: Ballack Out Of World Cup by dayokanu(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2010
I am waiting for the rejoinder from posters especially eastbay.

Australia was a cricket nation? I am sure Engerland looks like a Ludo nation
Re: Ballack Out Of World Cup by A40(m): 2:25am On Jun 28, 2010
A-40:

^^ Naah Boss its a law. Sir Issac Newton's recently discovered 4th law of motion to be precise

A-40:

England can never beat Germany where it matters! Thank you for acknowledging that fact,they may win friendlies or group ties but when it comes to knockout phases of competition England are always left for dead!

England are even Portugal's children and Germany are Portugal's daddies so that should make them England's grandparents by default

The Man who saw Tomorrow. Call me Prophet T.B 40 grin grin
Re: Ballack Out Of World Cup by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2010
DK,A40.
I was wrong and you were right about Germany.I don chop sand tire.Germany might go all the way.Who woulda thought that at the begining of the World cup?
Re: Ballack Out Of World Cup by dayokanu(m): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2010
^^ I didnt think this, I knew this would happen.

You suppose chop a whole tipper of sand and granite for the opaks you dey yarn
Re: Ballack Out Of World Cup by dayokanu(m): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2010
DK,
It's only Australia.
Admitted, your team played well,but don't get too carried away.Australia is known better for cricket,not football.

Argentina is better known for arm wrestling and England is better known for Ludo as Germany don turn all of them to Australia level, Even Australia can say they bagged a red card hence the result.

ritchboy:

^^ Ozil = young player of the tournament, GUARANTEED!!

Van der Wiel should be 2nd. . . If Elia somehow gets a chance to feature more often, he could sneak it.

Muller should settle for 16th cheesy

It shouldnt surprise anyone that you are a GAYYner,

Re: Ballack Out Of World Cup
« #10 on: May 18, 2010, 08:44 AM »
Leave DK to be fantasizing about a midfield without international experience.

How does this sound now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ballack Out Of World Cup by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2010
^^^
You dey craze,mugu.
Re: Ballack Out Of World Cup by dayokanu(m): 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2010
Gotta love the way Ze Germans silence their critics. Even if the lose today they have made eastbay chop sand sand
Re: Ballack Out Of World Cup by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2010
olodo-kanu,
At least I gree say i chop sand.
Re: Ballack Out Of World Cup by dayokanu(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2010
E never reach, Shey na tipper load or you just chop 2 bags of sand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Champions League Draw: The Round Of 16 Fixtures Revealed / Is Arsene Wenger A Magician? / FA Cup Semi: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa [3 - 0] On Sat, 10th April 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.