Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,061 members, 7,842,014 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

“if I Ask You To Rig Election, Decline” – Fayose To Youth Corpers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “if I Ask You To Rig Election, Decline” – Fayose To Youth Corpers (421 Views)

Edo: Saraki, PDP Leaders Pressure INEC Chairman To Rig Election- SaharaReporters / "If You Are A Nigerian, Please Watch This & See How They Rig Election" - Lady / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if I Ask You To Rig Election, Decline” – Fayose To Youth Corpers by salvationproject(m): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state have once again reiterated his support for free and fair elections in Nigeria as the governor urge youth corpers in the state to decline to his and others request to manoveur elections results in the forth coming elections.

The governor made the statement while addressing about 2300 youth corpers deployed to the state at their swearing in ceremony and also use the opportunity to condemns president Muhammadu Buhari statement that the Nigerian youths are lazy and as well advise the youth to shun political thuggery and any other forms of political inducement.

According to him,

Without being immodest, I join other Nigerians to condemn the statement that undermines our youth, describing them as lazy, I rather say our youths are the best in the world
“With great determination and lack of opportunities, you have been forging ahead and struggling to make it; we believe in you, that you are the best, the entertainment industry is greatly populated by the youths and you have fetched great fortune for the country.
So, it is inappropriate to say you are lazy. We need younger and energetic Nigerian as next President. I assure you of our best hospitality and protection.”
I will never ask you to do anything that is unbecoming of Nigerian youths, the country looks up to you in the coming elections. Please don’t allow any politician, including me to influence you to rig.
SEE ALSO : Dammy krane - Cocky (Mp3)
“Run away from inducement and politicians that would call your attention to do evil. You will be remembered for whatever you do.

The Lord will keep all of you for me.The youths should not allow themselves to be used for thuggery or to rig elections by the politicians.
If I Ayo Fayose ask you to rig election for me, you should decline. Your parents have spent fortunes on you to be a graduate, you should not disappoint them. Those politicians will never call out their children to die. Don’t allow yourselves to be used.
Those of you that are being sworn in today will be around when the governorship election will hold in July, don’t allow yourselves to be used.
Your parents expect you to return home alive, hale and hearty, ” he said.

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/if-i-ask-you-to-ring-election-decline-fayose-to-youth-corpers/

Re: “if I Ask You To Rig Election, Decline” – Fayose To Youth Corpers by PaulOgrady: 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
@op salvationproject
Check your headline, it is rig not ring.
Re: “if I Ask You To Rig Election, Decline” – Fayose To Youth Corpers by CilicMarin: 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
"Ring"
~IPOB Yoot.
Re: “if I Ask You To Rig Election, Decline” – Fayose To Youth Corpers by salvationproject(m): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
PaulOgrady:
@op salvationproject
Check your headline, it is rig not ring.

Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “if I Ask You To Rig Election, Decline” – Fayose To Youth Corpers by versashee: 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Fayose should shut up his dirty mouth there, He is saying the Nigerian Youths are thriving despite lack of opportunities as if they are not the cause.

(1) (Reply)

MEDIA Censorship Has Begun As MTN Blocks Certain Keywords / Lagos: From Mega City To Mega Garbage / Throwback Photo Of Nigeria's First Prime Minister, Tafawa Balewa During Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.