Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

I’m Not Responsible For Ebony’s Death – Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Responsible For Ebony’s Death – Father (392 Views)

Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness / Ken Erics: Rachael Okonkwo Not Responsible For My Crashed Marriage / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Responsible For Ebony’s Death – Father by ToriBaze: 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
Father of late dancehall artiste and posthumously crowned Vodafone Ghana Music Awards Artiste of the Year Ebony has slammed critics for saying he sacrificed his daughter for rituals.
In an interview with Accra-based Onua 95.1 FM’s Emmanuel Agyemang on Anigye Mmre, Nana Opoku Kwarteng stated that he is a Christian and a member of Assemblies of God Church and cannot do such a thing.
“How can I be responsible for Ebony’s death? Am I God? Nobody will have a daughter like [Ebony] and will be responsible for her death,” he stated.
The father of the celebrated songstress also responded to his choice of coffin for her burial.
According to him, his decision to select a black coffin has no spiritual connotations.
The black coffin looks so nice, he said. That is why he chose it.
He also denied reports that he is an occultist.
The late dancehall artiste born Priscilla Opoku Kwarteng was named the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards’ Artiste of the Year 2018.
Ebony Reigns died in a gruesome road accident on February 8 on the Sunyani-Kumasi road.

http://ghana.toribaze.com/entertainment/responsible-ebonys-death-father/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: How I Spend My Weekends – Helen Paul / Headies Award And Full List Of Winners / Your Gown Is Longer Than Nigerians Problem:- Seyi Shey Mocked At Headies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.