Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Phb Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Phb Test (1192 Views)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phb Test by teeq(m): 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2007
bank phb lagos any info pls
Re: Phb Test by pixie(f): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2007
ther's a test on saturday in lagos.

a text was sent to me last night.
i believe more people will still be contacted

Watch OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Phb Test by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2007
hello fellow Nairaland users. please does any one has info on the venue of the BankPHb test in Ibadan, i got a text from them but it was an incomplete one. thank you very much.
Re: Phb Test by nairajoel(m): 4:30am On Mar 16, 2007
I got my text last nite too and am writing at Law school, Vi Lagos. Learnt from a colleague working there now that the question comprises of Short Comprehensions(many of it), critical reasoning, analytical reasoning (Graphs), business mathematics (most especially those involving percentage and discounts) and finally block and diagrams, all in 60 mins.

Meanwhile he asked that we prepare very well with the 2007 GMAT to avoid over dependent on one area as was the case today at 1st bank test where people were expecting current affairs, diagrams etc. but any how sha all the best.

Re: Phb Test by nairajoel(m): 5:26am On Mar 16, 2007
Pls ignore that pic , a co naira lander asked me to drop it there for him to see. Its still the same old Intercontinental pics u guys have seen okay.
However the hall today at Unilag auditorium was filled up also , and fitc did a good job, they were very organised.
Re: Phb Test by Nikegenius(f): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2007
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Iris Consulting's Test Clue: / Schlumberger Test, Any Ideas? / Cold Room Sales Assistant With Experience Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.