Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,344 members, 7,867,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed (28383 Views)

Regina Daniels Shares New Video After Stepping Out With Billionaire husband / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Patoranking Stepping Out From Flashy Car, Dancing In Miami / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Linda Ikeji Stepping Out In Style. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Lilimax(f): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
Wellsaid sir
Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Lilimax(f): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
chigoziri2403:
because Nigerian ladies only start ante natal by 7 months
smiley

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by iyatrustee(f): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nigerian nurses go ensure say you cut and clean your painted nails. They must make you look literally like someone who just came out of Labor!

My last experience, I had to ask if nails I wan take born the pikin angry

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
kokoye:

His job is to talk....and he has a valid point here. No vex

Se na your wedding he go come host? If you can afford him, will you use his services?

Dont knock his hustle abeg.

Don't mind him.
Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by mmsen: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
dman4mdmoon:
Oyinbo life different. More so, it is like a tradition, even though she may still go back for bed rest.

It isn't "different".

Some of you people have the intelligence of gnats plagued with Down's Syndrome.

You think she doesn't enjoy a prolonged rest after giving birth?
Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by labisibrass(m): 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
UCH Ibadan, Chai. Don't lemme even talk.
Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by egworlordor(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
Most Nigerian women eat too much during pregnancy, so d child becomes too big further leading to injuries on the mother... so eat less for a healthier baby and a simpler labor

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by joshcurrent(m): 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Is not true though
She might step out for couple of mins buy she needs bed rest big tym in order to avoid complication
# I work in Hospital

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Ayobami7(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Wentin concern ali baba
Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by dman4mdmoon(m): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
mmsen:

It isn't "different".

Some of you people have the intelligence of gnats plagued with Down's Syndrome.

You think she doesn't enjoy a prolonged rest after giving birth?

Can you see why Oyinbo is different? Oyinbo will not result to abuse but rather respond with logical counter argument. I am too busy to join you in exchanging words on social media.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Xisnin(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
unknownsolja:
this guy talks more than a woman and he will talk about politicians on sm and at the same time go and host their weddings..bloody hypocrite
What should he do, join you to drink away his sorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
Aquariann:
Growing up, I witness my mom aid in the delivery of more than 20 births and depending on the time of the day, the lady usually left with her child same day or the following day..

Once, my neighbor who was in labor pushed out the baby alone in the room without any noise, then calmly strolled out to call my mom to the surprise of everyone.
Wow, I pray for such strength Amen

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Lumpyy(f): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
I think shes just a strong lady,very little difference to her features over the years and why is her hubby always in blue for the event?? grin

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by mmsen: 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
dman4mdmoon:

Can you see why Oyinbo is different? Oyinbo will not result to abuse but rather respond with logical counter argument. I am too busy to join you in exchanging words on social media.

Lol. You are clearly new to the internet.

Read what 'oyinbo' say on reddit, twitter, Facebook and the various message boards. You will quickly find that you have no clue about anything but especially about 'oyinbo'. Useless bushman.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Authoreety:
Nigerian government always looking for means to extort citizens na....

Dnt ever forget that or u fall mugu
wetin concine hospital with govt
Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by babasolution: 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
i heard shes not a woman but a man pretending to be a woman
Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
I actually thought Ali Baba was more intelligent than this.

So, he's not aware that the standard of living of the personality of Kate Middleton, and the health care facility in Cambridge are far beyond what's obtainable in Nigeria here.

You want a woman who could not even afford antenatal care to go home same day after delivery? How unintelligent that sounds.

Majority of Nigeria women cannot even afford basic antenatal care. So, Doctors keep them few days after delivery, depending on the level of peri-partum complications for better observation, and not to exploit them. Meanwhile, what you pay in a day in hospitals abroad, can settle all your expenses for a week or more in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by emmpire: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
So when a woman delivers a baby, they call it "put to bed"? What if the woman wants to make the baby sleep, what do you call it?

Faithway10:
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge emerged full of smiles outside St Mary's Hospital as they proudly showed off their third child to the waiting world.

Just before 6pm on Monday, the Royal couple as usual, posed on the steps outside the central London hospital where international media and well-wishers had gathered to celebrate the Royal family's new arrival.

This tradition of the Duchess, Kate Middleton always stepping out immediately after she puts to bed has got veteran Nigerian comedian, Ali Baba thinking. He shared a photo of her and wrote;

"The way this lady gives birth and is walking out few hours after, like she went to take passport photographs... is making me think Nigerian hospitals deliberately keep some Nigerian women after they give birth just to increase the hospital bills. I'm not talking of Caesarean birth ooo. Normal childbirth..."

First two pictures are of her carrying Prince George, and Princess Charlotte. The the 3rd is the latest royal baby number 3

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/ali-baba-reacts-to-the-duchess-of-cambridge-always-stepping-out-of-the-hospital-immediately-after-she-delivers.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
Aquariann:
Growing up, I witness my mom aid in the delivery of more than 20 births and depending on the time of the day, the lady usually left with her child same day or the following day..

Once, my neighbor who was in labor pushed out the baby alone in the room without any noise, then calmly strolled out to call my mom to the surprise of everyone.

She cut the cord herself and pulled out the placenta?
Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Aquariann: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

She cut the cord herself and pulled out the placenta?

I swear she did all that. Twas her fourth (child) delivery. Mom had already prepared her (and the delivery room) and told her to call when contractions started.
Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by bigtt76(f): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
Na 3D printer print the baby naaaa grin grin grin

Faithway10:
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge emerged full of smiles outside St Mary's Hospital as they proudly showed off their third child to the waiting world.

Just before 6pm on Monday, the Royal couple as usual, posed on the steps outside the central London hospital where international media and well-wishers had gathered to celebrate the Royal family's new arrival.

This tradition of the Duchess, Kate Middleton always stepping out immediately after she puts to bed has got veteran Nigerian comedian, Ali Baba thinking. He shared a photo of her and wrote;

"The way this lady gives birth and is walking out few hours after, like she went to take passport photographs... is making me think Nigerian hospitals deliberately keep some Nigerian women after they give birth just to increase the hospital bills. I'm not talking of Caesarean birth ooo. Normal childbirth..."

First two pictures are of her carrying Prince George, and Princess Charlotte. The the 3rd is the latest royal baby number 3

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/ali-baba-reacts-to-the-duchess-of-cambridge-always-stepping-out-of-the-hospital-immediately-after-she-delivers.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by newoffer: 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Na egg she hatch na

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Chevronstaff: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
Kate Middleton is still looking HOT after dropping 3 kids.... cool
#MeLikey

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by adecz: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
cool cool cool

Fine woman.

After 3 kids & with all the best foods
in the world,
see as she still lekpa..

If na Nigerian woman, she for don worwor, come
triple in size, because dem dey come from
hungry family, to come chop orishi, rishi
for husband house.

Hungry African women.... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Asour: 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
unknownsolja:
this guy talks more than a woman and he will talk about politicians on sm and at the same time go and host their weddings..bloody hypocrite

You may disagree with him,fine. But the Idea that he should (as a way of getting back at politicians) not host their events if called upon is flawed.
If You, for example, happen to be a business man/ vendor/entrepreneur would you commit to not selling to anyone you dislike or disagree with? I guess no. if you do so, it would be suicidal to your business and ultimately you. and the adversary would just move to the next business(your competitor) except where you are a monopoly.
On the contrary,he(Alibaba) should be praised for hosting their events and yet not fail to call them out constructively, where necessary.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by unknownsolja: 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Asour:

You may disagree with him,fine. But the Idea that he should (as a way of getting back to politicians) not host their events if called upon is flawed.
If You, for example, happen to be a business man/ vendor/entrepreneur would you commit to not selling to anyone you dislike or disagree with? I guess no. if you do so, it would be suicidal to your business and ultimately you. and the adversary would just move to the next business(your competitor) except where you are a monopoly.
On the contrary,I suppose that he(Alibaba) should be praised for hosting their events and yet not fail to call them out constructively, where necessary.

its called hypocrisy
Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by steveDpro: 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Firgemachar: 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
Some people are just privileged...the doctor delivering her... smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Geraldine Ekeocha Is Dead? (Nollywood Actress) / Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency / Birthday Of Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.