Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos (30345 Views)

Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) / Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by stilluptrying: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Megatrix:

Young man, What exactly is your problem?
I think you at the one having the problem. you should have ignored it! fighting with a pig will only make you dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by mabea: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
myself13:

I don't agree with you. The herdsmen have perpetrated killings on virtually all major tribes in the country. It is not as if the killings are targeted at a particular ethnicity or religion. I refuse to buy that. They have killed, Christians, Muslims, Igbos, Hausas,Yorubas and some other tribes. Some of their modus operandi might suggest ethnic cleansing as you say but the grand plan is not in that direction.
You can believe whatever you wish but it cant change the truth. You may think this is about the herders and the farmers but it's way beyond that.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by potterdon: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Prove that the killers are fulanis. I know u are ipob and not a patriotic Nigerian
check the thread of ur God buhari condemning them u need to get a conscience before it gets to ur turn. If telling the truth means I am ipob then am gladly ipob O ye zombie of no conscience
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Luggard: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
Purewatermeji:
Even though i condemn the killings of innocent people. Where is the evidence that these killings are perpetuated by Fulanis All these lies and media attacks on the Fulani ethnic group will never affect Buhari's chances in 2019. These media attacks are sponsored by the enemies of patriotic Nigerians who are currently enjoying the good works of president Buhari. The whole world knows the Fulanis are peaceful and hardworking people. The killers are cattle rustlers who found their way into Nigeria after the fall of Ghaddafi in Libya. Buhari must complete his second term so igbos can be president in 2023

You are able to type these because you sit in the comfort of your home probably hundreds of kilometres away from Benue state so you can't possibly understand what is happening out there. Just this afternoon I traveled from Makurdi to Otukpo, while in Makurdi I witnessed the protest, on our way the vehicle I boarded picked a woman in the community (Mbalom) where these killings happened as she and her children were in a bid to escape. I engaged her in a conversation and she confirmed the fact that the Fulani killers actually passed by her house to the church, so she heard the gun shots live. She went on to narrate how it all happened particularly how the two reverend gentle men died. Please let's at least have a feeling for those who were mindlessly slain for no reason under heaven.
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Andrewgame42: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What type of a husband can not protect his own wife from marauders?

This man is not fit to be called a husband.

RIP to this pretty woman who made the greatest mistake of her life by marrying a weakling.

Women should be strong to fight for their husband
That is what feminism teaches
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by proprince(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
OMG
Is this Nigeria?
Why is the world not saying anything?
Do we have a president?

Anybody that votes apc come 2019 shall go to hell shocked
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Guide777(m): 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

RIP to this pretty woman who made the greatest mistake of her life by marrying a weakling.
what manner of human reason like this?

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by kanta15: 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May this type of calamity befalls you and your family, so that you will show to d world that you are man enough to protect your family.
Animal

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by MrFABulos(m): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
5thElement:

And you expect me to believe the words of an Onyema Uche why?

I'm sorry but it sounds like something someone pulled out of his anus.

Tell me,

1. why have the "godogodo" been quiet all these while and then suddenly violent?

2. Why do we still have Igbos if the plan of the federal government was to wipe them out. After all, they surrendered and yet no godogodo killed them. They were welcomed back into Nigeria.

Can you point me in the direction of a more credible, UNBIASED source and not ONYEMA an obvious Igbo guy.

Thank you.

Being an Igbo doesn't discredit the truth.
I have no intention to abuse, insult or call names here.
A peaceful and prosperous Nigeria will surely benefit all as it has been before now.
As long as people are being killed, especially for no just cause, it shouldn't make any sensible person happy.
We are all human and should show our humanity in issues like these.
Let the parties accused say something or do something.
Let's stop this senseless killings and hatred that it is arousing.
The law of Karma will surely catch up with us all no matter how hard we try to pretend, run or hide.
Heaven is real and hell is real.
May God give us a peaceful nation.
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by tunize(m): 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

U jst dey talk anyhow.....super man when you be you for fly go help the woman na as u nor b weakling.
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
MrFABulos:

Being an Igbo doesn't discredit the truth.
I have no intention to abuse, insult or call names here.
A peaceful and prosperous Nigeria will surely benefit all as it has been before now.
As long as people are being killed, especially for no just cause, it shouldn't make any sensible person happy.
We are all human and should show our humanity in issues like these.
Let the parties accused say something or do something.
Let's stop this senseless killings and hatred that it is arousing.
The law of Karma will surely catch up with us all no matter how hard we try to pretend, run or hide.
Heaven is real and hell is real.
May God give us a peaceful nation.

Being an Igbo surely skews the narrative in your favor though.

I haven't insulted you or the Igbos, have I? I only pointed out that that narrative is definitely flawed and I showed you why I think so.

The cause of the killings is yet to be unravelled and that link is not the clue.

Haven said that, the Nigerian president is very culpable in the killings going on in Benue.

It is not possible for such killings to go on unabated without the presidency having a hand in it.

Politicians see the ordinary folks as expendable items that's why I laugh at these youths online here who come to defend them.
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by steveDpro: 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Rozaytee: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
Megatrix:

Young man, What exactly is your problem?
his problem is from his ancestors
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Guy, u no get sense

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
Angyella:
you are very stupid
very very very stupid
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by anonymous1759(m): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
Are you up to a year old? Smh
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by anonymous1759(m): 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
Purewatermeji:
Even though i condemn the killings of innocent people. Where is the evidence that these killings are perpetuated by Fulanis All these lies and media attacks on the Fulani ethnic group will never affect Buhari's chances in 2019. These media attacks are sponsored by the enemies of patriotic Nigerians who are currently enjoying the good works of president Buhari. The whole world knows the Fulanis are peaceful and hardworking people. The killers are cattle rustlers who found their way into Nigeria after the fall of Ghaddafi in Libya. Buhari must complete his second term so igbos can be president in 2023

Better look for something good to say, it's crystal clear your president is a bigot, which good works are we enjoying? PMB and Ortom are blood suckers stop blaming Gaddafi. If the security personnel that are attached to PMB, Osinbajo, Ortom. Storms the local government in Benue the killings will reduce. They only care about themselves. Imagine a state that voted for you look at what is happening there. Gaddafi was not present when day voted him. Your talking trash just because your family are not involved. There's a God who over sees everything... Continue...
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by bukogu459: 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
I pray you jam those animals one day, intact they will cut you into pieces,
you are heartless
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by 2morogobeta(f): 2:24am On Apr 25, 2018
and your useless Jesus / God / Allah / Mohammed stays silent
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Paradigm777: 3:15am On Apr 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2018
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... cry embarassed

Not one of this perpetrators will gofree.

The giver of life will make sure of it.
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Uwaomaokey(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Uwaomaokey(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 / Emem Ibanga Accused Of Sending Thugs To Beat Nsit Atai Students Over Bursary / Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.