Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos (30344 Views)

Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) / Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
MrFABulos:

https://www.thetrentonline.com/fulani-herdsmen-general-yakubu-gowon-silent/

And you expect me to believe the words of an Onyema Uche why?

I'm sorry but it sounds like something someone pulled out of his anus.

Tell me,

1. why have the "godogodo" been quiet all these while and then suddenly violent?

2. Why do we still have Igbos if the plan of the federal government was to wipe them out. After all, they surrendered and yet no godogodo killed them. They were welcomed back into Nigeria.

Can you point me in the direction of a more credible, UNBIASED source and not ONYEMA an obvious Igbo guy.

Thank you.
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Firgemachar: 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
Twoclans:
I really don't think this senseless killing needs to continue. At this point if the government of Benue state can suspend the anti grazing law and protect the lives of its people first it might just be a better decision. That decision will not make them weak but sometimes you live to fight again some other time.

Suspend the anti grazing law and go back to the drawing board. I am tired of seeing all this blood everyday.

There were more grievous killings before the enactment of the law.
You sound like a pussssy.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by micflo28(m): 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
This people don't want to defend themselves. What are their young men doing.
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Ayobami7(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
RIP
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Jagaban880: 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
waiting for God to jump down with sword........before u defend urselves........Benue do the needful....oooooo.......defend urselves by all mean...if possible use magic or voodoo...
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by wakeupafricanyo: 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
#getyouPVC

#votewise

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Twoclans(f): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firgemachar:

There were more grievous killings before the enactment of the law.
You sound like a pussssy.

I have followed the killings in Benue at least for the last four years. It has never been this bloody. I was born and brought up in the north I have an idea how things work here. When I say the government of Benue should go back to the drawing board it's not out of cowardise it's out of wisdom,priviledged information and experience

I can't even write how you sound like because it's so disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Cowbuhari: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
And to tink dey voted Buhari

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Classictee89(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
Megatrix:

Young man, What exactly is your problem?
the animal is even more foolish than I thought. Jst look at his irrational thinkin.
Bleeping attention seeker. Anuofia!

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
Uwaomaokey:
Really Graphic, it is sad that we live with these demons.
it is sad we live with buhari

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by KIDfurniture(m): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
Inspite all the killing , massacre , this government never declare this people as terrorist . Omg this is bad - all of ou that voted this party in will surely lose one or two of your family members by this type of killing -

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Dpharisee: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What type of a husband can not protect his own wife from marauders?

This man is not fit to be called a husband.

RIP to this pretty woman who made the greatest mistake of her life by marrying a weakling.

You got this one WRONG embarassed
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by RaptorX: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Next time you clowns will not vote a fulani demon shouting he is going to fight kwaruption in office again.

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by BlackDuke(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
The day the Benue people will reach a point of no return, Rwanda may be child's play...May God save us from evil.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by DabuIIIT: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
Can someone tell us where omenka/omenkalives is? Or is he still searching for rats and cockroaches in eastern/kanu/ipob related threads? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by mabea: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
myself13:
Fulani Herdsmen could be more involved than what we know. It is obvious they have international backing not just financiers here, the apparent reason why they are killing people fearlessly and soulessly with reckless abandon and world is unconcerned.They are being used as a depopulation tool for Nigeria. May God deliver his people from the wicked works of the enemy. Amen
Who told you that? It's only a myopic person will not know that this is ethnic cleansing supported by the government.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by DabuIIIT: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
5thElement:

And you expect me to believe the words of an Onyema Uche why?

I'm sorry but it sounds like something someone pulled out of his anus.

Tell me,

1. why have the "godogodo" been quiet all these while and then suddenly violent?

2. Why do we still have Igbos if the plan of the federal government was to wipe them out. After all, they surrendered and yet no godogodo killed them. They were welcomed back into Nigeria.

Can you point me in the direction of a more credible, UNBIASED source and not ONYEMA an obvious Igbo guy.

Thank you.

is this thread about anything Igbo? Can't you just take a break and free yourself from Igbo this and that?!

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by mabea: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
wakeupafricanyo:
#getyouPVC
#votewise

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER
Then you are not wise
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Alameer(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=Cyynthialove post=66991108]May Almighty God punish all your family members including your pastor
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by AlanSugar(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

RIP to this pretty woman who made the greatest mistake of her life by marrying a weakling.

Oh God, this guy! You've had my last support on this forum, they all can fry your ass for all I care. Damn!

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
DabuIIIT:

is this thread about anything Igbo? Can't you just take a break and free yourself from Igbo this and that?!

Yes, it is about Igbo. Instead of jumping into my mention and quoting me unnecessarily, why don't you click the link that was forwarded to me and read it.

Then, my response will be clearer to you. Ok?
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by alexdedon: 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
You must be a lunatic for making such comment
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your lunacy is a resident one

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by myself13: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
mabea:
Who told you that? It's only a myopic person will not know that this is ethnic cleansing supported by the government.

I don't agree with you. The herdsmen have perpetrated killings on virtually all major tribes in the country. It is not as if the killings are targeted at a particular ethnicity or religion. I refuse to buy that. They have killed, Christians, Muslims, Igbos, Hausas,Yorubas and some other tribes. Some of their modus operandi might suggest ethnic cleansing as you say but the grand plan is not in that direction.
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by smileyoo: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
miltonchux:
And the President will do nothing, any benue man or woman that will vote APC in the next election needs a brain check. I weep for Nigeria
but their incompetent gov is still a member of apc, his job now in benue, is organizing pity party everyday, as if that 'll bring any solutions to these killings. agreed the fg 've failed nigerians, what about the huge resources at his dispossal a gov of the state? can't he organize local vigilantees by whatever name he may choose, for the protection of his people? why can't he register his sadness to the ruling party by decamping from apc, because of their gross insensitivity to the killings in benue? but ortom still cherish his political structure in apc, more than the innocent lives being wasted in benue on daily basis. ortom and bubu 're birds of the same feathers of incompetence, and criminally selfish. sad but the bitter truth.
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Zinny25(f): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Oh God why don't you just arise from your throne of judgement and destroy this people. Father please help us in this country oooo. This will never be the portion of my family, loved ones and friends. Amen
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Megatrix:

Young man, What exactly is your problem?
He's a psychopath.

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by Orlatunday11(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
God y u watchn this
Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by RomeoEmpire(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
Angyella:
you are very stupid
He is very stupid indeed.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by vincentus16: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

shut up!!!

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos by vincentus16: 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

RIP to this pretty woman who msch the greatest mistake of her life by marrying a weakling.
u jst talked like someone in pri sch. Grow up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger / Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 / Emem Ibanga Accused Of Sending Thugs To Beat Nsit Atai Students Over Bursary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.