Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session (36579 Views)

Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting / Buhari's EFCC Nominees: Senate In Rowdy Session / House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Legality Of June 12th As Democracy Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by Kyase(m): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
bamite:

You have no conscience.

Your people are being wiped out and you're here vomiting rubbish angry
Really, will it make any difference?
I know the right place to report issues not on social media....
Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
sunsewa16:

shut up ur mouth u ignorant/ignoramus fool,a President ignoring a constitutional laid down rule in disbursement of fund amounts to impeachment.

No need for insults, my friend. My opinion is mine, and yours is yours.
Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by OyinO: 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
Naija is totally finished.

1 Like

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by ebenholer(m): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Earthbound:
These ones are just angry they didn't get a cut from the contract, nothing more.

Modified

All of you quoting me, I'm deeply sorry for you if you think these set of people care about you. They only care about their pockets. Shikena!

Remodified

Did the killings in Benue ever cause an uprising such as this in the National Assembly/ House of Reps?
Withdrawing money to pay for the jet is noy the only visible reason for this government to be impeached, there are lots of reasons. At least the pains of Nigerians need to be brought to an end by get this present government ousted.

1 Like

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Is this d 2018 budget this guy's shd pass yes buhari is not too good bt we have larger thieves in that house....wen e reach selfish ends de begin to fight unnecessary nonsense
Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by dvee2: 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
Impeach gini? You must be joking. That would be the end of Nigeria. Don't even mention it again
Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by Vickthore: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=jegz25 post=66990057]Whoever thinks Buhari can be impeached is out of his mind [/quotecorrect]
Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by ndigbo: 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
Earthbound:
These ones are just angry they didn't get a cut from the contract, nothing more.

Modified

All of you quoting me, I'm deeply sorry for you if you think these set of people care about you. They only care about their pockets. Shikena!

Remodified

Did the killings in Benue ever cause an uprising such as this in the National Assembly/ House of Reps?

God Bless you for mentioning the Benue killings!
We hear nothing of it from them useless Bunch of thieves sitting in the upper and lower chambers
Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by bigfish3k: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
GavelSlam:

Hypocrite.

I should be asking you the same.

If there's an earthquake in Mexico you would mention Buhari.

The ECA has been in operation for at least 14 years without needing legislative approval.
Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan used it without any legislative approval and this government would not be different just because hypocrites like you think it must.

must u follow bad examples?

I thought this is a corrective govt

1 Like

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by dheilaw1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
dadavivo:
Will YOU KEEP YOUR GUTTERMOUTH SHUT
you a waste to your generation for been so blind to the bitter truth.
Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by dadavivo: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
dheilaw1:
you a waste to your generation for been so blind to the bitter truth.
Just like how youre a waste to your family and generation too.
Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by steveDpro: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by PointZerom: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
deomelllo:

lmao @ this ignorant villager..

Where is the propaganda? O

Bridges are built to last for 30-100 years, but the one in your village failed and started crumbling just after 1 year.

Even sef, shouldn't your useless village governor get a structural engineer to fix the shameful defect instead of hiring a village bricklayer to psh pash with cement?

These villager sef. They are even worse than their useless leaders

grin grin grin

What has your governors done for your IDP villages?

1 Like

Re: Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session by suremanpatriot: 1:49am On Apr 25, 2018
...impeachment when his tenure is almost done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos / Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio / Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.