Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) (27399 Views)

5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) / Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
By Wisdom Nwedene
9News Nigeria has obtained more photos of the dead bodies of the 17 people that were killed early hours of today in Ayar Gwer East by the rampaging Fulani herdsmen in Benue State. Reports reaching us have it that they will soon be buried…
More Details soon….

More here : http://www.9newsng.com/see-photos-of-17-people-killed-in-benue-state-by-fulani-herdsmen/

1 Share

Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by obonujoker(m): 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
Is this fair

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2018

2 Likes

Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by SalamRushdie: 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Benue people voted for a jihadist over common sense and now they are paying for it

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
David Mark and other Senate wen dey represent dem no dey even Ginger for Senate house. May God help us

17 Likes

Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
ufuosman:
David Mark and other Senate wen dey represent dem no dey even Ginger for Senate house. May God help us
na to dey chop money dem Sabi. useless senators

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
grin grin grin grin grin
why are you laughing? undecided undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
why are you laughing? undecided undecided lipsrsealed embarassed

I am very happy.

Biafran war stories used to make me sad but my happiness is gradually coming back. Thanks be to Satan.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
na to dey chop money dem Sabi. useless senators
I dey tell you, forget dem people dey chop money. Useless and heartless people

1 Like

Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by johnkey: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
unlucky
Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by tesppidd: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
I seriously don't understand this.

We keep seeing the dead bodies without the photos of the herdsmen who killed them.

Without any proof that herdsmen are responsible.

Pls we need to see the proof that the herdsmen were responsible so we can join in cursing them.

Then again the government has to stop the killings of people anywhere especially in benue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Neminc: 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
See as them pack human being like Bush meat. This Fulani people wicked o
Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by NotBeenPaid: 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
And to even think that they're still Buhari diehard fans in that state.

Omenka comes to mind even though he now uses an alternate moniker on Nairaland.

24 Likes

Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by wakeupafricanyo: 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
#getyouPVC

#votewise

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER

1 Like

Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
Yet a David Mark is representing Benue in the senate!!!!They are all playing politics with human lives

3 Likes

Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by GavelSlam: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
Rest in peace to the dead.

But 5 threads on the same incident with no new perspective is quite silly.

1 Like

Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by NotBeenPaid: 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

May your people-tribe perish

I am sure you are an Igbo

Only those hopeless people talk like this
Talk is cheap. He's not responsible for their deads. TY Danjuma talked about defending yourself or you die, Ortom also told his people to defend themselves against these killers.

Go and get your PVC if you haven't done so already.

6 Likes

Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Endougs(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ok I think it's high time I leave this country and relocate to Ghana

3 Likes

Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by cantok(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF THE FULANI HERDSMEN
Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
Good morning to Benue state. cry kiss cry kiss cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Okpabidavid(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
This is as a result of bad governance
If not president BUHARI
Came to benue state and all he could do was to keep quite over the killings happening in that state
Baba God pick up my calls
cry >:O #:-s
Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by MrNigeria2018: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

I am very happy.

Biafran war stories used to make me sad but my happiness is gradually coming back. Thanks be to Satan.

Don’t worry

Time ll tell

Sadness is coming soon

Your fellow Biafrans ll be wasted like pigs in the North and nobody in Nigeria except your kinsmen ll scream and cry

2 Likes

Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by humilitypays(m): 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Shame on APC!
Shame on Buhari!
Shame on Aisha Buhari for keeping quiet!
Shame on Buhari children for not talking to their father!
Shame on all northern leaders and politicians!
Shame on Fulani people as a whole!
Shame on MACBAN aka Miyeti Allah Cattle Breeders!
Shame on Tinubu!
Shame on all Middle Belt Politicians!
Shame on Nigerian military!
Shame on Nigerian Police!

Shame on Christian leaders in Nigeria!
Shame on all Pastors and GOs!
Shame on UK and Queen Elizabeth!

Shame on Nigerian Youths!

Shame on United Nations!

God will judge you all for abandoning these defenseless, innocent people to be wiped away by barbaric souls!

Is this fair

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by danny56: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Benue people oooooo...wake up! Go and start forming your locally made weapon to start with. Fight back, d government dose not care if you live or die. They only care about the next election....wake up ooo!!!!!!!!!!! Stop dieing free of charge for a dead brain man...Chaiiiiiiiiii. sad sad

3 Likes

Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by ogorwyne(f): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
What a country. This is heart breaking and scary. Nobody is safe, this could be anyone. embarassed those peeps even have their legs on some of the bodies undecided

2 Likes

Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by NotBeenPaid: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

Don’t worry

Time ll tell

Sadness is coming soon

Your fellow Biafrans ll be wasted like pigs in the North and nobody in Nigeria except your kinsmen ll scream and cry
Continue attacking Nairaland peeps. If I were you I'd fight Benue battle on their behalf

4 Likes

Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Benue, how long shall thou slumber?

2 Likes

Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by myself13: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Re: The 17 People Killed In Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by macaranta(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Foster Mother To Death In Ondo / Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) / Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.