Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) (35975 Views)

Mother Killed While Separating Her Sons Who Were Fighting In Abuja / 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by NwekeUG(m): 11:19pm On May 20, 2021
JSS 3 Student And His Mother Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos)

A JSS 3 student, Nicholas Uyegher, who was allegedly killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen will be laid to rest on Thursday, May 27, In Benue state, IgbereTV reports.

The incident happened at Tse Adai in Mbagwen community, Makurdi Local Government Area of the state last month.

IgbereTV gathered that the assailants killed Nicholas and his mother, Mnguzugwen Uyegher while his younger brother, Patrick managed to escape with injuries.

Nicholas' classmates at Daddy Memorial College Yagba, North Bank, Makurdi, paid a condolence visit to his family today, Thursday, May 20.

Below is the account of the incident posted on the school's official Facebook page.

"REST IN PEACE NICHOLAS UYEGHER.

Today the JSS3 students of Daddy Memorial College paid a condolence visit to the family of Uyegher over the demise of their son Nicholas Uyegher who was killed alongside his mother Mnguzugwen Uyegher by Fualni Herdsmen at Tse Adai, Mbagwen, Makurdi LG on 18th April 2021.

Nicholas Uyegher until his murder was a JSS3 student of the college, he met his early death when he went to his farm along side his mother and his younger brother Patrick Uyegher who is also a JSS1 student of the college to check their crops so they can resume school on the 19th April, 2021.

The sad incidence took the life of Nicholas, his mother while Patrick Narrowly escaped after been hacked severally by the herders who left him with severe injuries thinking he was dead as you can see in the picture.

According to the father , the final wake comes up next week wednesday 26/05/2021 while the Burial take place on thursday 27/05/2021.

May the Almighty God console the family and grant the life of Nicholas and Mnguzugwen eternal rest as we continue to pray for the full recovery of Patrick in Jesus Name, Amen.
Sign
Management"

https://www.facebook.com/101253914825714/posts/307580020859768/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by NwekeUG(m): 11:19pm On May 20, 2021
More

2 Shares

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Mayng01(m): 11:46pm On May 20, 2021
Damn. Rip

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by alpha2zulu: 12:09am On May 21, 2021
NgeneUkwenu and suya man, Fulanis have taken over your state.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Smitharo(m): 12:10am On May 21, 2021
Rip to d lost ones.. he is a destiny child, wishing him a quick recovery.. bt on a serious note dis benue pple are really suffering in d hands of dis Fulani bandit o.. sometin serious shud b done about dis naa.. undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by ChiefSosa(m): 3:54am On May 21, 2021
RIP to the mother and son that lost their lives. I can't imagine myself in the position of that boy that survived, I swear I'll kill as much as possible. I won't even have any iota of pity when I go EXTREMELY savage. That demonic spirit will just get triggered, I'll be so brutal with my revenge that history will talk about it. Anyway, that's me though. P.s. If you're in Nigeria and you're still scared of death then, you're just on a long thing. Better know that this is savage season. Be prepared.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by ChiefSosa(m): 3:56am On May 21, 2021
RIP to the mother and son that lost their lives. I can't imagine myself in the position of that boy that survived, I swear I'll kill as many as possible. I won't even have any iota of pity when I go EXTREMELY savage. That demonic spirit will just get triggered, I'll be so brutal with my killings that history will talk about it. Anyway, that's me though. P.s. If you're in Nigeria and you're still scared of death then, you're just on a long thing. Better know that this is savage season. Be prepared.

2 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by makemoneywbsite: 4:22am On May 21, 2021
Whenever Fulani herdsmen kill people, I remember how we warned Benue and Yoruba when they were shouting Sai Baba

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Naija147: 4:38am On May 21, 2021
May the souls of the departed Rest In Peace, May God console Patrick and his dad and give them the courage to avenge the death of their loved ones. I go kill Fulani tire I swear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by spinna: 5:18am On May 21, 2021
Murder is now like biscuit in our farmlands in Nigeris due to herdsmen. Let Gods judgement come speedily

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by 9japride(m): 5:38am On May 21, 2021
May their soul rest in peace. People really need to protect themselves. Israel don't take $hit.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by DONFASZY(m): 7:31am On May 21, 2021
N dey open dere sewage mouth to compare spare part seller n herdmens

To whom brain is given sense is expected

May God punish all dis Wicked heartless people n giv dem hard assignments

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by LAfricana(m): 8:50am On May 21, 2021
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by davillian(m): 9:06am On May 21, 2021
shocked
Oboy them cut cut this boy o.....
Thank God he survived
Rip to his brother and mum....
Anytime this boy sees a herder to draw blood go hungry am...
Finally God go punish all the people that votted APC in to power

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by PussyKing(m): 9:07am On May 21, 2021
Please Permit me to Tinubu For This undecided
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by lindareep: 9:07am On May 21, 2021
Ewo! shocked
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:07am On May 21, 2021
This is Barbaric and getting outta hands.
Peace is all we want in our nation.

Every evil and killer herdsmen
All the ritualists, kidnappers, Cultists, armed robbers, Baby factory owners, Child traffickers, cannibals all over the South, East, North and West of Nigeria causing chaos and unrest in our darling nation will not see the end of this year.
And to anyone supporting such devils and unrest.
Painful ends awaits them all.

No be curse,
Na FACT

letitrainnow:

Amen
God bless you and yours.
You are a good Nigerian who is not in support of kidnappers, murderers, rapists and criminals, unlike some that are pained by our innocent prayers.

goodnessme1:
You no add Ipob this time what happen?
Oh really?!
Goodness us! Thanks Goodness me!
How could we ever forget that?
All those killers and evil vices above including Igbos, they all will never end well in this life.
All Igbos responsible for the killings of innocent citizens and our military personnel will all die gruesome deaths.
All evil Fulani herdsmen responsible for this killing will die terribly.
Same for all those happy to read that Shekau is only injured and not dead, BIG BIG BOMBS Gbooooosssaaaa on the roofs of their various houses wherever they live.
Thanks for reminding us kiddo! cool

goodnessme1:

God destroy Nigeria.
No wonder, na dem!
And you have families and friends in this nation.
Characteristics of a kid!

Joemiles:
I just want to die already. Where's this death na make it easy for me.
Please don't die Joe.
Never give up.
All the evil people behind all this violence and deaths will all die before you in Jesus name.
You will read about their brutal deaths soon.
#NeverGiveUp.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Sojated32: 9:07am On May 21, 2021
How sad

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by younglleo: 9:07am On May 21, 2021
soo sad, rip to the deceased
abeg make persin help me out of this condition, na beg i dey beg. The burden dey too much....abeg!
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by tito44: 9:09am On May 21, 2021
alpha2zulu:
NgeneUkwenu and suya man, Fulanis have taken over your state.

U mean ? grin

8 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by diplomat058(m): 9:10am On May 21, 2021
This useless Nigeria is a Fulani-run enclave where injustice is the order of the day. How unfortunate is it for such a great civilization as the Yorùbá to be stuck with barbarians from Futa Jallon? This is preposterous! While at the vanguard of slicing this country like Pizza, everyone should have the right to bear arms for self-defense. What to you think of a bandit tribe that only targets people in their farms, children, and other defenseless subjects? Nigeria is a logical abomination. May the Lord comfort the bereaved.

Orilẹ Èdè Odu'a �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Ikonsoway: 9:10am On May 21, 2021
This is the practise that the Fulani Attorney General Wants to continue.

How many people has auto spare parts businesses slaughtered?

Mad people everywhere!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:10am On May 21, 2021
What do I have to say that HV not being said before
Which other warning do I want to warn that HV not being warned before
I sounded this in 2019 in Yoruba land, I was called all sorts of names, I told West around me back then that we all should expect the worst they said enemy of the country.
Look at the situation, where do we start from
Economy: the rate of begging here in the West is alarming
Security: Owerri the peace city full of enjoyment UGM HV taken over
I'm just tired of wailing according to the West.
Benue should enjoy their 4+4 over their.
A govt that values cow over human life,
A govt that drive joy in the suffering of the masses
A govt that has silenced its citizens from speaking the truth
A govt that rehabilitates terrorist and killed peaceful protesters
A govt that has borrowed the future of the country if at all their is a future again the country
We live in a country dog eat dog, all man for himself
U can't just step out without seen someone that u bring his or her family wahala to u
We are in this mess bcs of selfishness of a particular tribe and that selfishness has landed some seeking refuge in Benin Republic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Yus2020: 9:11am On May 21, 2021
Congratulations to Apc and Buhari they are busy using force in the south south and South East while protecting the killer herdsmen to kill at well
One Nigeria my foot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by mrvitalis(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2021
It's a shame I campaigned for this evil government

Nigerian government has shown they always favor fulanis , no arrest no conviction since 2015 till date absolutely nothing

No conviction of any Boko Haram

If fulani come to your village is either u defend your selfs or u get killed ...arm yourselves get arms any how u can

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Nobody: 9:11am On May 21, 2021
Where is BBC you won't see them here doing sympathetic documentary

Nooooooo this one is just a clash there nothing to document

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) / A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client / I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.