Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore (21512 Views)

Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by bedspread: 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Clentuzbaba:
To those supporting buhari, plz tell us d latest news from Benue.
Also find out how much this government has payed boko haram since dey took power and u can complete d list.

PDP APC and all these mainstream parties r d same so its time we do tinz differently in order to get a different result.

Am so voting SOWORE come 2019....LIKE if u feel d same and SHARE if u dont
THAT GUY SOWORE HAS MY VOTE.... Definitely a New Nation with Sowore

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by ejimatic: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Clentuzbaba:

Plz go tell this to Benue people

U mean d man who doesn't know if his orders r followed or not is ur own Messiah
May God forgive u
I am not not sentimental about anybody because I am not a politician and I will never be a politician. However I am a realist and an analyst of the political situation in Nigeria- Everybody is entitled to his opinion right or wrong. Benue crises and related ones are disturbing and worrisome - They remind us other attacks in the land . My own position is when it comes to selecting a president in Nigeria there are kingmakers in Nigeria- they know when and how to act. they gave us obasanjo. Yahardua. Jonathan and now the incumbent .we masses usually cry and shout but they know their game and how to play it.....in 2019 the north will still present president----obasanjo knows that already-who will then win and defeat Buhari among the Northerners? Or guess is as good as mine-
Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by austinziza(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
Purewatermeji:
How can a man who took us out of recession loose presidency?

How can a man who decimated Boko haram loose?

How can a president who is the first to pay 5 thousand naira to the poorest Nigerians loose?

How can a president whose agricultural revolution has made food cheaper loose?

How can a man who nipped IPOB in the bud before they metamorphos into another Boko Haram loose?

How can a man who has fought corruption to a stand still loose?

Buhari's achievement under few years are just too much to mention. Had GEJ come this close in his achievements, he would have remained president. We patriotic Nigerians are solidly behind president Buhari and we will surely return him to continue his good works in 2019. Sowore can join the queue. Buhari's victory means an igbo will become president in 2023. Let's help the igbos achieve this by voting Buhari
thunder fire you and the Igbo presidency. do you want us to die before 2023
Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by manikspears: 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
bedspread:
I took some good time to Listen to Mr. Sowore..

I am really Amazed at the Boldness, Calmness, Patience, Tenacity and Courage of this 47year old man...

Search on YouTube for the Face to face deliberations he had with The Minister of Communication in Ibadan..

Mr. Sowore has facts for every thing he brings to the table.

For Me He is a combination of GEJ, Donald Trump, Fela , Vlamidir Putin, and The France President. ( Calmness, Strong Willed, Fearless,
Courage and Boldness)

For Me Mr. Sowore is a Break from the Abnormality of Leaders we have had Since 1960....

I hv never been a friend or supporter of Sahara reporters, But with the little I have Heard and seen of this Man... I hv made my conclusion.

Mr. Sowore I am just waiting to see the platform you come up with...

I have my PVC already.
Even If no one votes u.... you Have my vote for the Presidency of Nigeria....

If you know in your Heart that you desire a Break from the Norm of Abnormalities of Leaders that we have Heard....pls Search out for this young man on any social media platform and Listen to wat he has to say...

He has mine too, no politician can go toe to toe in debate with sowore,but the powerful fat cats will not want him to get there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by bedspread: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
manikspears:

He has mine too, no politician can go toe to toe in debate with sowore,but the powerful fat cats will not want him to get there.
all he needs is 60% votes from the youths.... Dts all

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
Purewatermeji:

How can a president who is the first to pay 5 thousand naira to the poorest Nigerians loose?

How can a man who nipped IPOB in the bud before they metamorphos into another Boko Haram loose?

Buhari's achievement under few years are just too much to mention. Had GEJ come this close in his achievements, he would have remained president. We patriotic Nigerians are solidly behind president Buhari and we will surely return him to continue his good works in 2019. Sowore can join the queue. Buhari's victory means an igbo will become president in 2023. Let's help the igbos achieve this by voting Buhari
Those Fulani herdsmen are coming for you, you will learn
Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Bobo yi ti HIGH mehn!
Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by israelmao(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
The problems of Nigeria are not caused by the foolish people among us but are only caused by those who know those foolish people and never desist from following them.
Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by Demzy4: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
2016v2017:

we already know, even you will not win or smell Aso Rock for selling buhari to Nigerians through propaganda

Who should then?
Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by mamajaz(f): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
israelmao:
The problems of Nigeria are not caused by the foolish people among us but are only caused by those who know those foolish people and never desist from following them.
Word!!!
Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by bimbim75: 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
He has tried but alot of people are suffering to the point of death.Only God knows how many people that needed my help to survive.Which has affected me so much that I don't even have any savings again.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by NSK4U(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
the earlier u join PDP, d better chance u have got but if u keep talking outside a political party with surname, u are only releasing saliva.

align with PDP, even if u don't win d primary, u could go for another seat where your ideas and potentials would serve the people
Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by Okoroawusa: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
bedspread:
I took some good time to Listen to Mr. Sowore..

I am really Amazed at the Boldness, Calmness, Patience, Tenacity and Courage of this 47year old man...

Search on YouTube for the Face to face deliberations he had with The Minister of Communication in Ibadan..

Mr. Sowore has facts for every thing he brings to the table.

For Me He is a combination of GEJ, Donald Trump, Fela , Vlamidir Putin, and The France President. ( Calmness, Strong Willed, Fearless,
Courage and Boldness)

For Me Mr. Sowore is a Break from the Abnormality of Leaders we have had Since 1960....

I hv never been a friend or supporter of Sahara reporters, But with the little I have Heard and seen of this Man... I hv made my conclusion.

Mr. Sowore I am just waiting to see the platform you come up with...

I have my PVC already.
Even If no one votes u.... you Have my vote for the Presidency of Nigeria....

If you know in your Heart that you desire a Break from the Norm of Abnormalities of Leaders that we have Heard....pls Search out for this young man on any social media platform and Listen to wat he has to say...

Please who remembers a certain Rev.Chris Okotie in 2003?
That is exactly what Sowore reminds me of.
Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by Okoroawusa: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
bedspread:
all he needs is 60% votes from the youths.... Dts all
That is when you will know that Nigerian youths r trully lazy
Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by barrackozone(m): 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
punisha:
this one that is sly , dubious and will do anything to blackmail people...seriously if you are our only option, we rather settle for, and nominate airforce1 for president.
Another senseless youth spotted.
Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by punisha: 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
barrackozone:
Another senseless youth spotted.

Another misguided lunatic roaming the streets.
Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by steveDpro: 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
cool shocked
Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by brojoshua: 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
Because he is not corrupt and corruptible and Nigerians who are corrupt prefer and want a corrupt president
Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by SternProphet: 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
Buhari will win by a landslide and Sowore is actually working for APC victory.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by Lordbukas: 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
[Will you shut up and go to bed.you must not display your ignorance on social media.
quote author=Uyiii post=66992712]Well sowore, let us be very realistic here. In as much as a whole lot of us never and don't want bubu anymore, the man will surely win again.
That's just the pathetic truth, politics is a game right- 'a game of death', politics is a game read.

Buhari had the effrontery to threaten nigerians with sorrow, tears and blood if he doesn't out run Jonathan. If he could think and spew that then, so you think he will relinquish power on a platter of gold when he's seated already.

The only thing that'll make buhari not finish what nigerians brought on themselves is gonna be a natural course maybe death or a very severe sickness, anything aside that say the electoral processes is not gonna be possible.

p.s: we've got some folks quoting this very realistic piece of unapologetic truth down there, never liked politics and won't engage myself with meaningless arguments with you guys.
And because I must say what people want to hear won't deter me from spewing the fact.

Funny enough and more pitiable, lots of you here haven't got a pvc and won't vote on that day but will run to NL front-page to form political activist.

bedspread and the likes, make una nor provoke me o.[/quote]
Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by saintfaculty(m): 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
GreenMavro:

it's just like u telling us why ceecee will loose BBNaija finale on sunday...wen we were already knew a miracle will happen

If you were expecting a miracle to happen last Sunday, then you never knew cee cee will loss BBNaija 2018, you were only hoping.
Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by Ayobami7(m): 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hope so
Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by bedspread: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2018
Okoroawusa:

That is when you will know that Nigerian youths r trully lazy
Speak for yourself... Even a Dog would refuse to Remain in the same spot forever...
Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by bedspread: 9:35am On Apr 25, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Please who remembers a certain Rev.Chris Okotie in 2003?
That is exactly what Sowore reminds me of.
Then u hv a Real Problem.....
I see no Resemblance btw sowore and okotie...
Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by chernest2002: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2018
Nigerians have rejected buhari, we all know but how do we remove him now? Because he is like a monkey after giving him water with cup to get the cup from him is difficult now. Tell us how to get our cup from that monkey because all of you are jumping out in numbers now
And in politics,it's always a game of United number. For me i suggest all of you opposition's should form a common front and bring forward a stone and buhari will be history. Dead stone I mean.
Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by Okoroawusa: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2018
bedspread:
Then u hv a Real Problem..... I see no Resemblance btw sowore and okotie...
abeg no see am
Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by Okoroawusa: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2018
chernest2002:
Nigerians have rejected buhari, we all know but how do we remove him now? Because he is like a monkey after giving him water with cup to get the cup from him is difficult now. Tell us how to get our cup from that monkey because all of you are jumping out in numbers now
And in politics,it's always a game of United number. For me i suggest all of you opposition's should form a common front and bring forward a stone and buhari will be history. Dead stone I mean.
Nigerians ve rejected Buhari?

se eleyi wa OK sha?
Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by Maundlinluv(f): 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
U all are the same
Re: Why Buhari Will Lose Presidency – Omoyele Sowore by chernest2002: 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Nigerians ve rejected Buhari?

se eleyi wa OK sha?
ibi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Committee On NDDC Summons Akpabio, Pondei / Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain / Nigerians Criticize Peter Obi Over El-Rufai's 2014 Detainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.