Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

“Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady (41969 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts / It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady by timwudz(m): 1:45am On Apr 25, 2018
sprints1:
engineer sex stylist...which one be free stroke style again abeg I wan learn
Search for it on xvideos

2 Likes

Re: “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady by shoelotng(m): 3:35am On Apr 25, 2018
jazinogold:
grin

SOME STYLES ARE VIOLENT...HENCE ITS A SIN grin grin
Lmaoooooooo best !!!
Re: “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady by shoelotng(m): 3:36am On Apr 25, 2018
AIREGIN360:
Cracked Samsung s7 edge for sale, call 08177634209 whatsapp 08063811649, location is Lagos, 55k (Not negotiable).
E crack well be that
Re: “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady by MightySparrow: 3:52am On Apr 25, 2018
Let me ask ask The Pope,
Re: “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady by bukatyne(f): 7:05am On Apr 25, 2018
If truly preached by the pastor, then very funny.

Missionary style is the most intimate style in my experience sha.
Re: “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady by horluwaloseyi(m): 7:15am On Apr 25, 2018
I smell something in children's voice :mummy and daddy style.
Re: “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 25, 2018
church prostitutee!
Re: “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady by calliking(m): 7:46am On Apr 25, 2018
Clean London used s7 edge is 80k.s7 screen is above 50k. I'll just stroll to ikeja to get used one. Unless you'll sell for 10k

AIREGIN360:
Cracked Samsung s7 edge for sale, call 08177634209 whatsapp 08063811649, location is Lagos, 55k (Not negotiable).
Re: “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady by bossrillboss: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2018
cato3:
Which one is missionary style biko nu
...missionary style is when pope is preaching from the balcony na.
Re: “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady by Horus(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2018
Most pastors are hypocrites. Did you ever wonder why so many pastors have been involved in sex scandals, adultery and sexual misconduct?.

1 Like

Re: “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady by megastu(m): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2018
No wonder Rwanda president closed down 6000 churches and demands a degree certificate in theology before you can validly run a church.

3 Likes

Re: “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:00am On Apr 25, 2018
Interesting stats...

Please check our signature in blue below and contact us by visiting our Ikeja office. Click on the WhatsApp link to directly chat us or call the phone line.
Re: “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady by Ifebaby16(m): 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin
GistRealm:
According to this Twitter user, her pastor says married couples can commit sexual sin with each other if they have sex in any position other than missionary.

https://www.gistrealm.com/pastor-says-any-sex-position-apart-from-missionary-style-is-a-sin-nigerian-lady/

Re: “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady by milim: 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hebrews 13:4
Contemporary English Version
Have respect for marriage. Always be faithful to your partner, because God will punish anyone who is immoral or unfaithful in marriage.
so where in the Bible that said missionary style is a sin all this fake pastors that preach heresies are candidate of hell looking for whom to deceive
the bible said never you add to my word or remove from my word
and the bible also said women be submissive to your husband
if man said he wants this way and she does it accordingly to the man's need in that case the woman is fulfilling the scripture don't let anybody deceive you
this is the reason why most marriage's is facing crisis becos of all this force doctrine's flying all around so becareful of what you listen to because is going to destroy you
Re: “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady by Thanks18(m): 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
milim:
Hebrews 13:4
Contemporary English Version
Have respect for marriage. Always be faithful to your partner, because God will punish anyone who is immoral or unfaithful in marriage.
so where in the Bible that said missionary style is a sin all this fake pastors that preach heresies are candidate of hell looking for whom to deceive
the bible said never you add to my word or remove from my word
and the bible also said women be submissive to your husband
if man said he wants this way and she does it accordingly to the man's need in that case the woman is fulfilling the scripture don't let anybody deceive you
this is the reason why most marriage's is facing crisis becos of all this force doctrine's flying all around so becareful of what you listen to because is going to destroy you

Missionary style is the only acceptable sex position for married couple before God. Any other position is sinful and worldly. The pastor is right on this. This scripture forbids married Christian couples from having sex like the gentiles (the worldly people). Ist Thessalonians 4:4-5 say it all..... That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour; [5] Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:
Re: “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady by uniqueogo(f): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
mtchewwww
Re: “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady by gboxbaba(m): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
Wow
Re: “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady by lifedynamics: 11:12am On May 06, 2018
blackpanthar:
Some Pastors should stop adding to the Scripture

if the man wants doggy style and the woman accepts, is she not being SUBMISSIVE?

If the man wants to raise one leg up and the woman accepts even when she does not have to, is that not SUBMISSION?

the Pastor is trying to bring a NEW FALSE DOCTRINE O.... "so when Jesus met the woman in adultery did he ask her the position she was USING?"

Guy Wetin dey worry you? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) / Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain / Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.