Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' (5942 Views)

As Obaseki Cruises To Second Term: It's A Handful Of EPM Members Against 4 Mill / “I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady / 2019 Elections Who Will U Vote:gej (pdp) Or Pmb (apc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
Now this is not a curse as some of you might see. Now let's take a look at why I said that;

1. The Jihadi revolution going on in the middle belt might not get to you now but it's your offspring that will suffer. How? Because if the Jihad continues, it will eventually envelope the whole nation. By then, the Nigerian fulanis will import mercenaries from other countries to assist them in the othman danfodio plot. You might not be alive to experience this but your generation will. You'd be the dumbest to believe that Buhari doesn't know, and approve, of those killings. What's the only way out? Resist the killings and vote him out.

2. This government has borrowed a whole lot that in decades to come, we might not be able to pay. The minister of finance even said Nigeria doesn't need the world bank for financial assistance yet they lend you money. You might not live to see the implications of all these now. It is your generation coming that'll bear the brunch.

3. I have never seen in both my life as a corporate citizen and a national citizen where nepotism and ethnic supremacy reigned so badly. Buhari puts his people in strategic places so that all he does goes by without being fired. Such a system never yields fruits..never...because there is too much familiarity. I'm just thinking of what his relatives are putting In place at the moment to ensure that this country will always pay their dues in billions annually. This will affect your generation,even more than it affects you now.

4. Corruption is very common now. Believe me when I say that those who came into power came into power to loot, to kill and to destroy. They don't give a damn whose ox is gored. When eventually Buhari steps down, you'll see that the corruption perpetrated in his government is the worst in the history of this country. Now they might be covering some things, yet the corruption oozes. You might not feel the impact so much now, it is your generation coming that will feel it worse

The best thing that can happen to this country is for Buhari to leave as soon as possible. I am enemy of deliberate failures. I have nothing personal against a man who fails but a man who has failed to grow with the times and be better. That man is Buhari.

He is an enemy of this country. Take my word how you want. That's the truth. It's just that Nigerians in addition to their numerous 'awards' are also unofficially the most docile humans on the planet. Only a few nations/citizens will tolerate what Nigerians tolerate from our politicians. I look forward to that day when one can stand tall and declare with all human pride, 'I am a Nigerian'!

But before then, 'if you vote Buhari again, it Shall never be well with your generation'!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by CilicMarin: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Pained ipob Youth.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by divinehand2003(m): 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:

But before then, 'if you vote Buhari again, it Shall never be well with your generation'!

Take it easy bro. Buhari has fans. Let's just advise all those lazy youths to go and get their PVCs so that they can booth him out of office. All those underage voters in the North are battle ready and waiting to vote for him again come 2019.

6 Likes

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by wakaman: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
Back to sender!
Has it ever been well for your generation?

Cursed vermin.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by SalamRushdie: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
Any Nigerian Man that votes Buhari again will sleep in the wrath of God

12 Likes

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by justtoodark: 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Now this is not a curse as some of you might see. Now let's take a look at why I said that;

1. The Jihadi revolution going on in the middle belt might not get to you now but it's your offspring that will suffer. How? Because if the Jihad continues, it will eventually envelope the whole nation. By then, the Nigerian fulanis will import mercenaries from other countries to assist them in the othman danfodio plot. You might not be alive to experience this but your generation will. You'd be the dumbest to believe that Buhari doesn't know, and approve, of those killings. What's the only way out? Resist the killings and vote him out.

2. This government has borrowed a whole lot that in decades to come, we might not be able to pay. The minister of finance even said Nigeria doesn't need the world bank for financial assistance yet they lend you money. You might not live to see the implications of all these now. It is your generation coming that'll bear the brunch.

3. I have never seen in both my life as a corporate citizen and a national citizen where nepotism and ethnic supremacy reigned so badly. Buhari puts his people in strategic places so that all he does goes by without being fired. Such a system never yields fruits..never...because there is too much familiarity. I'm just thinking of what his relatives are putting In place at the moment to ensure that this country will always pay their dues in billions annually. This will affect your generation,even more than it affects you now.

4. Corruption is very common now. Believe me when I say that those who came into power came into power to loot, to kill and to destroy. They don't give a damn whose ox is gored. When eventually Buhari steps down, you'll see that the corruption perpetrated in his government is the worst in the history of this country. Now they might be covering some things, yet the corruption oozes. You might not feel the impact so much now, it is your generation coming that will feel it worse

The best thing that can happen to this country is for Buhari to leave as soon as possible. I am enemy of deliberate failures. I have nothing personal against a man who fails but a man who has failed to grow with the times and be better. That man is Buhari.

He is an enemy of this country. Take my word how you want. That's the truth. It's just that Nigerians in addition to their numerous 'awards' are also unofficially the most docile humans on the planet. Only a few nations/citizens will tolerate what Nigerians tolerate from our politicians. I look forward to that day when one can stand tall and declare with all human pride, 'I am a Nigerian'!

stfu...go and collect your pvc and stop insulting people online....

or you think people that voted buhari are stvpid or what....??

your ol writeup is an insult....

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
divinehand2003:

Take it easy bro. Buhari has fans. Let's just advise all those lazy youths to go and get their PVCs so that they can booth him out of office. All those underage voters in the North are battle ready and waiting to vote for him again come 2019.
They have cancelled electronic voting that might capture immature voters so that they can rig.

Buhari needs to leave. It's nothing personal but for the good of the country, both those living now and those that will be borm

6 Likes

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
justtoodark:

stfu...go and collect your pvc and stop insulting people online....

or you think people that voted buhari are stvpid or what....??

your ol writeup is an insult....
It's not an insult. It depends on how you choose to see it. You can read
the whole text

2 Likes

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by slyng(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
Is this the best you can offer? Where's your moral? Where's your education? Where's your religious teachings? I'm sure you can do better than this. Your pvc is your power. It's a game of number and not a game of curse. Reflect.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by justtoodark: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
They have cancelled electronic voting that might capture immature voters so that they can rig.

Buhari needs to leave. It's nothing personal but for the good of the country, both those living now and those that will be borm

we dont have to rig....people are starting to see how moroonic you people are....

muslims dont take una rantings serious anyways....if they did they would start another boko....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
slyng:
Is this the best you can offer? Where's your moral? Where's your education? Where's your religious teachings? I'm sure you can do better than this. Your pvc is your power. It's a game of number and not a game of curse. Reflect.
I didn't curse anyone literally.

Please read and understand the whole picture

2 Likes

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
justtoodark:

we dont have to rig....people are starting to see how moroonic you people are....

muslims dont take una rantings serious anyways....if they did they would start another boko....
No one has monopoly of violence you know

2 Likes

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
wakaman:
Back to sender!
Has it ever been well for your generation?

Cursed vermin.

You are too dull

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
Pained ipob Youth.
Whatever

2 Likes

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
slyng:
I have my PVC

But in my humble opinion, if there should be any kind of rigging to bring Buhari back. It will be in the best interest of the country for there to be a revolution against Nigeria's present political class

8 Likes

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by justtoodark: 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I have my PVC

But in my humble opinion, if there should be any kind of rigging to be bring Buhari back. It will be in the best interest of the country for there to be a revolution against Nigeria's present political class

igbos,come and carry una leftover....pissing us off is not a good idea if una want igbo presidency....

igbodefender,come and advice your eastern bloda to dont piss us off....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
justtoodark:

igbos,come and carry una leftover....pissing us off is not a good idea if una want igbo presidency....

You know I'm saying the truth

6 Likes

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Temidayo9(m): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hnmm. Some people think Buhari is the problem of this country. Meanwhile, what we re currently witnessing now is what we fail to plan before DEMOCRACY.
We have fail as a Nation to plan for a better NIGERIA, Hence Nigeria is a failed state. Be it Buhari or anybody that will come after HIM.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Biodun37: 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
Coming out of a cursed generation, you can't do better than wish ppl in your shoe. Your generation is already going into extinction with your likes still alive.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
Biodun37:
Coming out of a cursed generation, you can't do better than wish ppl in your shoe. Your generation is already going into extinction with your likes still alive.
Did you read my post?

5 Likes

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
Temidayo9:
Hnmm. Some people think Buhari is the problem of this country. Meanwhile, what we re currently witnessing now is what we fail to plan before DEMOCRACY.
We have fail as a Nation to plan for a better NIGERIA, Hence Nigeria is a failed state. Be it Buhari or anybody that will come after HIM.
Every Government in power is the either the problem or the solution of that country at that given time

3 Likes

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
justtoodark:

Let us all seek just and fair solutions to the ills if the nation. Let us be fair, forgive one another, and behave fairly where we have been found to behave unfairly.

Only then can we have a harmonious, advantageous society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
igbodefender:

Please just ignore him. Na so him dey do. smiley

Please just ignore him. Na so him dey do.
I'm truthful you know Besides my post is harmless

1 Like

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by justtoodark: 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
igbodefender:

Let us all seek just and fair solutions to the ills if the nation. Let us be fair, forgive one another, and behave fairly where we have been found to behave unfairly.

i agree....mbok....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:

I have modified my post to speak peace unto both parties. See it below:
igbodefender:

FortifiedCity:

I have modified my post to speak peace unto both parties. See it below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by deji17: 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Back to sender. Eni da eru, ni eru to

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by wakaman: 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
You are too dull

You are cursed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by justtoodark: 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:

what type of harmless is that....??...each of us have the right to vote whoever we want....

but to be insulting people that dont vote who you like is only trouble....

you cant force anybody to do anything....the only thing you can do is convice them with arguments....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
wakaman:

You are cursed!
Foolish boy grin
Go and kill yourself grin

All those buhari has killed by his actions and in actions will torment your soul

4 Likes

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Blackfire(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mr curser, so what will be the chaos and punishment for those that voted for buhari?

Let those who havent vote for him the first time do so the second time, to complete the vicious cycle.

Let buhari finish his 2 term in office , so that apc,north,yoruba moslems,zombies wont say anybody frustrated there change.

So buhari must win 2019 election.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad / Breaking! Simon Ekpa Released By Finland Police Back To His House - Pics / This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.