Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (43609 Views)

Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini / Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrates Son Kanyechukwu's 7th Birthday / Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Emmerich09(m): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
decatalyst:
The throwback was:

Before money came

Before he started looking healthy(looks really sick in the TB pic) grin

Before he turned multi-colour dresser grin

Before Harrysong lambasted him and 5 star record label.

Before he started visiting the gym.

Before Airforce1 became 'their' announcement officer grin grin
dat last line tho grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by DIYhackers: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
Probably the first time I'm knowing this woman as KCee wife
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by alexaletor: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Buhari is an ethnic bigot, a neo- caliphate colonialist and a total failure.

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by abike12(f): 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
mercydaniel:
my dear no mind dem, Dem no wan talk for ds one na yeye ppl I'll sey women like ready made now look at her dat went for okrika look at her reward na.

na real okrika cheesy cheesy
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by sexdoll: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
freedomchild:
The woman is not all that beautiful but she looks more of a wife material.... Cute couple though

Yes na.

Wife materials are not usually all that very pretty facially... but the content naim be de main thing. shocked

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Funkybabee(f): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hml ....I love her dress
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by gaby(m): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
lol.....na KC dentition catch my eye...it is well

click on my signature to find Europe through Africa's deserts and Seas-The Perils,triumphs and karma

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This woman should not let us open her can of worms.
I am in a good mood.

I thought as much... Recently you have just been kinda nice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Sparkle777(f): 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This woman should not let us open her can of worms.
I am in a good mood.

Pls, tell us naa.

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Sparkle777(f): 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
gaby:
lol.....na KC dentition catch my eye...it is well

click on my signature to find Europe through Africa's deserts and Seas-The Perils,triumphs and karma

And what is wrong with his dentition, if I may ask. cool
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by troublemakea(m): 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
decatalyst:
The throwback was:
Before money came
Lmao grin
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by troublemakea(m): 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Ugly girl, I can't marry such an ugly lady

me after seeing the lady your planning to marry

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by firebaby(f): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
decatalyst:
The throwback was:

Before money came

Lol
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by gaby(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
Sparkle777:

And what is wrong with his dentition, if I may ask. cool

No vex ma no be quarel
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Sparkle777(f): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
gaby:

No vex ma no be quarel

But talk naa, maybe am seeing red or double or something. I love his teeth. Infact I love anything Kcee. So,pray thee tell.
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by gaby(m): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Sparkle777:

But talk naa, maybe am seeing red or double or something. I love his teeth. Infact I love anything Kcee. So,pray thee tell.

Perhaps it's the camera...never mind though
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by linda190(f): 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
so happy for my girl IJ...wish you the happiness you need. But be faithful and do not meet Johnny again! smiley
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Virus777: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
linda190:
so happy for my girl IJ...wish you the happiness you need. But be faithful and do not meet Johnny again! smiley

What do you mean by that last line?

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by donmi: 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
wit did I get hope
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by donmi: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
wit dis I get hope
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by steveDpro: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by linda190(f): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
Virus777:

What do you mean by that last line?

I meant women must be faithful to their husbands!
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
The colour guy
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Ayobami7(m): 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
Okkay
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by opribo(m): 4:59am On Apr 25, 2018
Many men are not proud of their wives, some are even ashamed to show their wives in public. It is easy to know them, they are men who married their wives out of necessity rather than true love.

I once heard a man telling his wife, the mother of his children that if she wants to sleep outside with another man she is free and that he won't fight anybody instead he will pay the man money to marry away his wife from him.

A normal man ought to be proud of his wife. Although there are exceptions, some women pretend and lie just to trap an unsuspecting man. Once trapped they begin to show their true colors. Very bad indeed.
Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by aalangel(f): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2018
Amagite:
Nigerian singer, Kcee is still keeping his marriage of 8 years to Ijeoma very private.

It was a real shock when the “Limpopo” master during an interview in 2014 said that Cynthia Ijeoma Oduah who he wed in March 2010, is his sister.

When images of the couple’s traditional and white wedding popped on the screen, he claimed “we were shooting a movie”.

It's still puzzling that of the over 2million followers, 4,153 post on Instagram, Ijeoma’s photo has never appeared.

He is following over 2000 people but not his wife.

In the same vein, of Ijeoma’s over 2000 followers, the 418 posts, and a following of 239, her husband is excluded. No photos of him either!

This is unlike his brother, Emeka Okonkwo aka Emoney who flaunts his wife and children on social media.

Today is their 8th wedding anniversary, and Ijeoma, who runs an event company has shared the stunning photo above and wrote;

"8years+ #FaithfulGod #IgiveyoualltheGlory"

However, Kcee has not posted anything about it.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/kcees-wife-celebrates-their-8th-wedding-anniversary-stunning-photo.html

Your monitoring ability is equal to none...wish you could do some proper and intelligent investigative journalism with is.....CNN will be your limit.

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by overboard(m): 9:39am On Apr 25, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Ugly girl, I can't marry such an ugly lady

You nor well at all, at all!

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by okerekeikpo: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
overboard:

You nor well at all, at all!
how did you know?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Korede Buys A New 2018 Toyota RAV4 Limited Edition / Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) / Mzbel: I Will Sleep With Your Boyfriend If You Don't Stop Insulting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.