Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism (30659 Views)

"I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals / Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by mclenny14: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
survivor1986:
Let me first cancel his name on our list of lazy youths. I don’t want wahala.
grin grin grin
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by damola1: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
Distinction na beans? Allahu akbar
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Achillesdam500(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please who is 'HE'?

Are you finally coming out of the closet?

We all know you're gay with that jerry curl of yours
Just like we also know you don't intellectually merit that grade.
I just pray the Angel to bring you out of this misery is not controversial as you are

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Hector09(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
No be this same boy wey him lecturer talk say him knw go write exam bcus him knw they enter class, stop lien
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dirty afonja wt pimple
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Well written fuckery from a cheat.

Person wey dey go class once in a month.

Yeye

Pained classmate?

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Awoleesu(m): 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
With the flawless flow of this smart post, I believe you deserved the ''Editor'' (whatever) award!

Kudos son, you really have paid your dues...
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by StarUp: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please who is 'HE'?

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
survivor1986:
Let me first cancel his name on our list of lazy youths. I don’t want wahala.”
grin grin grin
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by makydebbie(f): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
Makydebie role model
Lol abi.
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
Yea journalist people
makydebbie:
Lol abi.
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by makydebbie(f): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
Yea journalist people
Na we jare. cool
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Firgemachar: 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Fashblonder:
He was talking about God...how dumb cpuld you be?quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=66999227] shocked

Please who is 'HE'?

We all know you're gay with that jerry curl of yours just like we also know you don't intellectually merit that grade.

Stop mentioning nwaamaipe cos that what he wants.
He is a lunatic!
Ignore him completely and you would hurt him so much.
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Feprakenltd: 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Congrat Mr
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by LadyCherish(f): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
Congratulations Korede #Godwin

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
parzdor:
Guess
Guess who this is.. Lazy sb.
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by dukekingsley(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
Congratulation to you super star #young presido. JAH is your strength. Keep flowing
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by coluka: 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
parzdor:
Guess
The dullardin
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by steveDpro: 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by FRANKLAD1: 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
OKorowanta:
Korede know better book if you know him.
do u knw him?
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Ayobami7(m): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hardwork pay
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by talk2percy(m): 6:35am On Apr 25, 2018
Congratulations to him. People should stop being bad belles!
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by 3mmyz(m): 7:18am On Apr 25, 2018
Congrats Korede!
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by ladygudhead(f): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2018
Tochyodiks:
See his mouth like he did not pay for his result grin so if I employ you na Godwin I go d chop
you think say him be like u?
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by ladygudhead(f): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2018
Congrats ja we! e nor easy
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Koncelia: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2018
Godwin
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2018
parzdor:
Guess
Babu Johnnie Walker. grin grin
Re: Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by sweetrace(f): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please who is 'HE'?

Bad bellicious! We know who the He is. And, for Korede to express himself so precisely and maturedly, it is obvious that he earned that grade.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” / Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin / Toolz At Wimbiz Annual Conference. Stuns In Cleavage Revealing Outfit

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.