Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

See What Omoyele Somore Was Caught Doing With A Female Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Omoyele Somore Was Caught Doing With A Female Youth (4015 Views)

FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ / Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Omoyele Somore Was Caught Doing With A Female Youth by eaundeblog: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JZV6KedG88
[/url]

Sowore Meeting Afrobeat star, Seun Kuti in Lagos. #TakeItBack | Naija Talks

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Omoyele Somore Was Caught Doing With A Female Youth by hannysur8(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
Sowore for President... Child play

1 Like

Re: See What Omoyele Somore Was Caught Doing With A Female Youth by jerryunit48: 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mehnn dat Fela son dey do him own humble o
Re: See What Omoyele Somore Was Caught Doing With A Female Youth by 99miles(m): 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
That lie monga is just wasting his time and resources, he will not get up to five hundred votes nationwide.

4 Likes

Re: See What Omoyele Somore Was Caught Doing With A Female Youth by opribo(m): 3:15am On Apr 25, 2018
When we say we want youth president that doesn't mean every Tim, Dick and Harry should come out.

Let this one first start with his local government, let's see what he can do there before risking the whole nation into his hands after all charity begins at home.

I watched him using his shirt to wipe sweat from his face o said to myself who let this dog out.
We have high quality youths with excellence as their track record we can be proud to showcase to the world. That Moghaolu guy looks like one of them but will the cabal of former military dictators allow such people. We need to wipe the cabal off our national life.

3 Likes

Re: See What Omoyele Somore Was Caught Doing With A Female Youth by egbabiekperemo1: 3:30am On Apr 25, 2018
Abeg, where i fit buy the weed and gbana wey this boy dey smoke The boy craze no be here

1 Like

Re: See What Omoyele Somore Was Caught Doing With A Female Youth by Goodman2030: 4:41am On Apr 25, 2018
with buhari a certified NO NO. and Atiku simply insignificant..
I still seek someone that's credible to vote for..

1 Like

Re: See What Omoyele Somore Was Caught Doing With A Female Youth by WhoBeThisMan: 4:47am On Apr 25, 2018
Seun is making sense. Come to think about it he is right, our youths are leaving this country emass every day.

You go to the embassy to apply for a visa, the VO screens you. They always issue visas to the best of us to come to their country.

Nobody issue visa the area boys, the agberos, and touts.
If this country is not fixed, in the long run, the best Nigerians will all be outside Nigeria. It's already happening

BTW, OP what kind of misleading topic is this?
Re: See What Omoyele Somore Was Caught Doing With A Female Youth by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 25, 2018
Caught? He went there with camera, d guy dey campaigning ni
Re: See What Omoyele Somore Was Caught Doing With A Female Youth by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:09am On Apr 25, 2018
Sowore might not yet be ready for the presidency, but​ I admire​ his courage and great initiative.

As Seen Kuti said the youth need to be politicized. The Nigerian youth feel helpless when they are powerful, hopeless when they have bright horizons. If we paid as much attention to politics as to television programs without merit, Nigeria would change.

The followers constitute a great problem in Nigeria.

Incidentally, I have a new found respect for Seun Kuti. He makes a lot of sense.
Re: See What Omoyele Somore Was Caught Doing With A Female Youth by dodelight(m): 5:43am On Apr 25, 2018
99miles:
That lie monga is just wasting his time and resources, he will not get up to five hundred votes nationwide.
I agree with the first part of your statement...
Re: See What Omoyele Somore Was Caught Doing With A Female Youth by benzion72(m): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2018
Henceforth I will never cast my vote for any body above 60 year I d rather waste my vote on a young and vibrant Nigeria than any senile old, never responsible, aged never remember anything person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Omoyele Somore Was Caught Doing With A Female Youth by engrelvis(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
99miles:
this is issue of him winning.he has started d fire.one day it will spread n pave way for a youthful president
Re: See What Omoyele Somore Was Caught Doing With A Female Youth by engrelvis(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
99miles:
this is not d ssue of him winning.he has started d fire.one day it will spread n pave way for a youthful president
Re: See What Omoyele Somore Was Caught Doing With A Female Youth by busuyi44: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
benzion72:
Henceforth I will never cast my vote for any body above 60 year I d rather waste my vote on a young and vibrant Nigeria than any senile old, never responsible, aged never remember anything person

U will cast your vote for the likes of Yaya Bello, GEJ?

1 Like

Re: See What Omoyele Somore Was Caught Doing With A Female Youth by benzion72(m): 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
busuyi44:

U will cast your vote for the likes of Yaya Bello, GEJ?

GEJ is far better than this senile one at least he took responsibility for his action and inaction but this one it is PDP or IG or Nigeria lazy youth or Ghadffi wahalie this one too bad. As for Yaya that one na human being or wetin

(1) (Reply)

Latest APC Rally Pictures From Borno State. Massive. / Nnamdi Kanu Sends A Serious Warning To Obi Of Onitsha / UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.