Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Android System Draining Battery Fast? See Secret Hacks To Increase Battery Life - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android System Draining Battery Fast? See Secret Hacks To Increase Battery Life (717 Views)

How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Credit When Browsing - See Secret Codes / Android System Update And Android Upgrade: Know The Difference. / How To Solve Android System Ui Has Stop Working Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android System Draining Battery Fast? See Secret Hacks To Increase Battery Life by Chidi299(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
Have been listening to complaints from android users consigning their android system draining battery life so quick.

Major Reports...

1. Battery no longer last as it uses to.
2. Bought an original battery recently and still, battery drains fast.
3. My Android system is draining battery much faster.
4. What can I do to make my Android battery last longer?
5. how to reduce android system battery usage
6. More others complain like that.

Keep calm, that's what this post is all about. To stop the android system from draining the battery fast.

And listen, I won't go ahead telling you about what you must have heard on how to save battery life(I mean the use of "battery saver" type). Never, instead, I'm going to introduce to you a new trick you don't know yet even if you must have used an option next to that feature which can possibly help increase battery life.

No too much stories, Straight To The Point...

HOW TO INCREASE BATTERY LIFE WHEN ANDROID SYSTEM IS DRAINING BATTERY(in a few steps)

This trick doesn't recommend any third-party app or something. The only requirement is you and your Android Smart Phone.

Let's proceed...

While your Android phone is turned on, goto Settings Read More...
Re: Android System Draining Battery Fast? See Secret Hacks To Increase Battery Life by Chidi299(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
Nothing but the Best cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Good News To All Xfans / Go The Sleek Way And #expressyourself With The Infinix Hot S3 / Video Repair - How To Repair Broken Or Corrupted MP4 MOV Video Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.