Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. (18571 Views)

PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid / Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos / Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by visionex: 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
quincee88:
IPOB CANNOT JUST PLAY SMART FOR ONES. IS IT A CRIME TO GIVE THE PRESIDENT A SURPRISE WITH YOUR MOVES ESPECIALLY NOW THAT YOU'VE SCORED SOME POINTS?
I understand u bro but I don't think its gonna work DAT way,
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by godliman: 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
buhariguy:
but the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra worship the lazy late nnamdi KANU like the way I worship Jesus
ppl who worship Jesus dont abuse and insult others
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
Chibuzoc:

You should be more concerned about the fulani herdsmen who are causing nightmare in the shithole instead of wasting your time on BIAFRA issues

You just feel like quoting me today right? I'm yet to see the sense in what you've written.
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Chibuzoc(m): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
5thElement:

You just feel like quoting me today right? I'm yet to see the sense in what you've written.

Mr right go to Benue and ask FG to do the needful, leave IPOB to bury there dead

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
visionex:

Don't let me see u bothering again, I'm with my cain

#sigh

When you finish with your Abel let us know. Pin head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Official Statement On Gambari's Appointment As Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff / Boko Haram Leader, Amir Bakoura Buduma's Camp Destroyed By Air Force Jets / Sanwo-Olu Receives Guiness World Record Holder, Tunde Onakoya In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.