Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. (18570 Views)

PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid / Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos / Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by kcbaba007: 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
comodo:
Was funny how they sent SOS to metro police. The dudes came around had a friendly chat with guys & zoomed off. UK is not Naija. Buhari had to hurriedly ran away from Abuja house. This is what he will meet in any country of the world. Afghanistan inclusive. IPOB is worldwide.

Nigeria is an insane country created by the present political class, supported and encouraged by the shitheaded citizens.

UK police no be naija police. The difference is clear.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by kcbaba007: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
opribo:
Who knows the one he will go and say in Washington this time. The man is just a loose cannon, he talks without engagng his brain.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Balyz: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Chibuzoc:

shame no de catch you?
Na IPOB shame suppose catch. No be una sey you want Biafra
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by kernel507: 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
Jiang:

You mean like Ipob helping you people in "America" right

I can't envisage a people best adumbrate as dastard and yellow-belly, like your clan.
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Chibuzoc(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Balyz:
Na IPOB shame suppose catch. No be una sey you want Biafra

If to say e de easy WE for don collect am since 1967. Our Generation is blessed because we go end the suffering for the next generation. Viva Biafra

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by clemco33(m): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=buhariguy post=67001893]Hahahaha .
Not only prophet of una time, Na Jesus of una time.
Lazy things,
very soon you will hear
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by clemco33(m): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=buhariguy post=67001893]Hahahaha .
Not only prophet of una time, Na Jesus of una time.
Lazy things,
very soon you will hear
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by mbos: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
PointZerom:

Good news. Behead all of them.

THEY SHOULD KILL ALL COWS IN BENUE AND ENVIRON WITH POISON SO THEY CAN VANISH

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dis guy hv change moniker to d xtend dat he has uses up d whole alphabet. Pls fellows letz pray 4 him

35824L:
Confused people. Go to washington and do biafla palade with flags of 30 different countries including those where your blodas are awaiting execution for drug trafficking.

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
kernel507:

I can't envisage a people best adumbrate as dastard and yellow-belly, like your clan.

Mr mungopark stop with the fake big English, it will not stop you from soaking gari or using 10mb data. so speak with simple English jare, even the Americans & the UK who brought that language don't use such big grammar to prove they are educated
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by kernel507: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
Jiang:

Mr mungopark stop with the fake big English, it will not stop you from soaking gari or using 10mb data. so speak with simple English jare, even the Americans & the UK who brought that language don't use such big grammar to prove they are educated

Sue your English teacher, simple. If I may ask, which school graduated you?
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by buhariguy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
godliman:
MUST YOU BLASPHEME THE NAME OF JESUS?
but the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra worship the lazy late nnamdi KANU like the way I worship Jesus
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
lawman88:
I'm from Benue and I know we don't have much people in diaspora. I'm begging IPOB to please use benue cultural attires and photos of the slain people to protest also. Meanwhile we have wasted all fulanis in my community. The TIV people are the ones accommodating them now. Any Fulani seen in Idoma land shall be beheaded

Do you mean we should forget what your people did in 1967 just like that?
Nah! they are your masters enjoys their company.
Not so quick.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by venus4cupid: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
buhariguy:
Hahahaha .

Not only prophet of una time,
Na Jesus of una time.

Lazy things,

They want to protest for their dead Jesus who could not see his death coming.

This is the real definition of lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.

Instead of to beg buhari for his corpse to be release for proper burial.
Thunder that will fire your generation is still doing warning up at Benue state.
Continue religion insult with your myopic brain. Ewo and Atulu

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by brookz: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
The kind Werey wey dey disturb this Pigs is incurable.

The IPOB Illusion and Delusion has eaten deep in to their little fowl minds.

1 Share

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
kcbaba007:

No insult meant

Honestly, this us the first time I will see u write something meaningful. shocked shocked shocked

If you go back to threads relating to "no election in Anambra', you will see that I have been advocating this for IPOB long before Python Dance, but no one listened.

I would have preferred to see Nnamdi KANU as political godfather of Igbo land, determining who gets what, when and where in 2019, than the present situation...
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by toofit007: 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
lawman88:
I'm from Benue and I know we don't have much people in diaspora. I'm begging IPOB to please use benue cultural attires and photos of the slain people to protest also. Meanwhile we have wasted all fulanis in my community. The TIV people are the ones accommodating them now. Any Fulani seen in Idoma land shall be beheaded
over our dead bodies shall we use your attires and any useless photo for protest. Benue people colluded with hausa fulani during the Biafra war to kill the Biafrans in their numbers so it is time for you people to reap what you sow years back we shall be watching the way they are massacring you and will be delighted just as you people were delighted seeing them kill us during the war.
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by toofit007: 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
igbodefender:

If you go back to threads relating to "no election in Anambra', you will see that I have been advocating this for IPOB long before Python Dance, but no one listened.

I would have preferred to see Nnamdi KANU as political godfather of Igbo land, determining who gets what, when and where in 2019, than the present situation...
it seems that you failed to understand that the constitution of Nigeria is structured in a way that it favors only the norths in every ramifications. We have sworn an oath to restore Biafra or we die trying. There is no more election in Biafra land forever and ever.
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
kernel507:

Sue your English teacher, simple. If I may ask, which school graduated you?
No, you may not! shuuu, just go sulk in a corner
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by kernel507: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
Jiang:

No, you may not! shuuu, just go sulk in a corner

Grammar don commit suicide! Chai.
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
kernel507:

Grammar don commit suicide! Chai.

grin

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
1x2x3:

You sound like a coward. This is what your parents said that kept you suffering today and you are repeating the same thing meaning your kids will face the catastrophic Nigeria and it continues til. One day the Fulanis will fist on you..... Rather than fight for a curse to better your children's future you are scared just like Fela said.
Your mates are ousting leaders off their seats around the world to better their future you are there thinking of good food and the food in your brain isn't more than Amala and Ewedu.
so I should die for a cause I know nothing about or say believe in....biafra die long ago and I have let go...in my own way i will fight back..am a graduate of physics. .I hv been developing chemical weapons in small quantities n testing them on rats n small rabbits at my backyard.even this year, i design n develop a local rocket launcher that propel up to 200km....my goal is revolution and not separation or fight for any arena, ipob or opc
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by 1x2x3: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

so I should die for a cause I know nothing about or say believe in....biafra die long ago and I have let go...in my own way i will fight back..am a graduate of physics. .I hv been developing chemical weapons in small quantities n testing them on rats n small rabbits at my backyard.even this year, i design n develop a local rocket launcher that propel up to 200km....my goal is revolution and not separation or fight for any arena, ipob or opc
cheesy cheesy
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Lightening: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
lawman88:

You are now seeking synergy with IPOB which you flatly rejected and ridiculed less than 6 months ago. Benue should carry their cross and enjoy their stay in ONE NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by mbos: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lightening:

You are now seeking synergy with IPOB which you flatly rejected and ridiculed less than 6 months ago. Benue should carry their cross and enjoy their stay in ONE NIGERIA.

No we are all Biafrans and will come to the Aid of Idoma people immediately
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by quincee88(f): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
IPOB CANNOT JUST PLAY SMART FOR ONES. IS IT A CRIME TO GIVE THE PRESIDENT A SURPRISE WITH YOUR MOVES ESPECIALLY NOW THAT YOU'VE SCORED SOME POINTS?
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
Chibuzoc:

grin ;DYou dey fear
I think say sleep de catch you grin grin

You only come online to make noise while the herdsmen deal with your women in actual real life.
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Chibuzoc(m): 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
5thElement:

You only come online to make noise while the herdsmen deal with your women in actual real life.

My brother kwontinu sleeping the herdsmen will wake you up i promise but i'm not sure if you will leave to tell the tale
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
Chibuzoc:

My brother kwontinu sleeping the herdsmen will wake you up i promise but i'm not sure if you will leave live to tell the tale

I don't even know why I bother with you guys, really.
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by visionex: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
Cow DANCE kwa
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by visionex: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
5thElement:

Don't let me see u bothering again, I'm with my cain
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Chibuzoc(m): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
5thElement:

You should be more concerned about the fulani herdsmen who are causing nightmare in the shithole instead of wasting your time on BIAFRA issues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Fr Mbaka's Attack On Peter Obi / "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi / No Official Statement On Gambari's Appointment As Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.