Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

B'haram: Life Is Short And Brutish In Sambisa Forest, Insurgents Recount - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / B'haram: Life Is Short And Brutish In Sambisa Forest, Insurgents Recount (667 Views)

Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. / Gracious David West: Ladies Recount Encounter With Port Harcourt Serial Killer / Neighbors Recount How Late Husband Maltreated Wife Who Stabbed Him To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B'haram: Life Is Short And Brutish In Sambisa Forest, Insurgents Recount by Gentle034(m): 12:54am On Apr 25, 2018
Seven repentant Boko haram terrorist who willingly surrendered themselves to the military in Borno State have described life in their camps in the Bush as brutish, Short and risky.
One of the repentant insurgent, Alhaji Babagana, an Amril (leader) said they rely heavily on desert fruits as foods in the bush. He said food were usualy insufficient even as any member could be killed at any time. "We were always on the move, very restless, no food and water is always a problem. Life was very horrible and any member could be killed any time", he told a source at the theatre command headquarters in Maiduguri after they were handed over by the military troops.
He recalled how he escaped from the insurgents camp following a clearance operation that dislodged the Boko Haram from their base. He said one of his colleagues had called him while fleeing toward the military troops to surrender, urging him to come back but he insisted he was quitting the group. " I told my self life outside there should be better than life in the bush. Since I was still a Nigerian, I would prefer to leave the camp even if the military wants to kill me", he said. He thanked the military for the care given to them since they surrendered, he also revealed that there are many Cameroonian youths in the camp of Boko Haram with other Nigerians mostly from the north east.
Another surrendered insurgent, Ali, aka Ali-doctor whose responsibility as a local doctor was removing bullets from the bodies of wounded insurgents,and treating those who sustain injuries during attacks told reporters that the military must be commended the Nigerian Military for providing a friendly and safe environment for repentant fighters.
Re: B'haram: Life Is Short And Brutish In Sambisa Forest, Insurgents Recount by Jabioro: 2:29am On Apr 25, 2018
Stories for the gulllibles gods

1 Like

Re: B'haram: Life Is Short And Brutish In Sambisa Forest, Insurgents Recount by Gentle034(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2018
Jabioro:
Stories for the gulllibles gods
Really, how?
Re: B'haram: Life Is Short And Brutish In Sambisa Forest, Insurgents Recount by Jabioro: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2018
Gentle034:
Really, how?
They are arrangees !

1 Like

Re: B'haram: Life Is Short And Brutish In Sambisa Forest, Insurgents Recount by Gentle034(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2018
What are your facts against such claims? And what source are u hearing that from?
Jabioro:
They are arrangees !
Re: B'haram: Life Is Short And Brutish In Sambisa Forest, Insurgents Recount by Jabioro: 11:13am On Apr 25, 2018
Gentle034:
What are your facts against such claims? And what source are u hearing that from?
Self instinct,
Re: B'haram: Life Is Short And Brutish In Sambisa Forest, Insurgents Recount by Warripikin08(m): 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Since last year news
Re: B'haram: Life Is Short And Brutish In Sambisa Forest, Insurgents Recount by Gentle034(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
Warripikin08:
Since last year news
I don't think so, the news was also reported by sun news paper on 21/04/2018
Re: B'haram: Life Is Short And Brutish In Sambisa Forest, Insurgents Recount by Warripikin08(m): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
Gentle034:

I don't think so, the news was also reported by sun news paper on 21/04/2018
I saw something like this on NTA news last year
Re: B'haram: Life Is Short And Brutish In Sambisa Forest, Insurgents Recount by Gentle034(m): 6:55am On Apr 26, 2018
Warripikin08:
I saw something like this on NTA news last year
Boko haram is still a menacé our government is yet to deal with, they still wield a very strong force

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrests Man For Looking Too Feminine, Slim And Gay / Final Year Student Of Imsu Found Dead Alongside Side Her Lover In Her Room / Lady Calls Out Woman Who Took Loan Via Facebook And Refused To Pay Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.