Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) (34538 Views)

Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain / Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town / Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by salaboiz(m): 9:16am On Apr 25, 2018
tobi want to sample cee-c
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by jaymejate: 9:16am On Apr 25, 2018
That's in us. Respect.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by Bblessing37: 9:21am On Apr 25, 2018
Omo yoruba, that's how to identify them. yoruba's are too respectful when it comes to greetings. Just like my neighbors son, when ever he wants to greet u, he kneels down to greet grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by Potch: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
ass licking slaves tongue

Slaves that produced the:
- First medical doctor in Nigeria
- First Justice in Nigeria
- First woman to drive an automobile in Nigeria

We even built the:
- First stadium in Africa
- First University in Nigeria
- First TV station in Africa
- First skyscraper in Nigeria.

Slaves cannot achieve all these; if you in doubt ask your great-grand fathers what the definition of a slave is?

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by GindoX(m): 9:23am On Apr 25, 2018
OKorowanta:
Respek..Yorubas got it.

Respek? Make una dey write something well náà. It took me 10 seconds to grasp the word "Respek"

Respek, Respek, reeeeeesssspeeeek! grin
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by Saintsquare(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2018
Potch:

Slaves that produced the:
- First medical doctor in Nigeria
- First Justice in Nigeria
- First woman to drive an automobile in Nigeria

We even built the:
- First stadium in Africa
- First University in Nigeria
- First TV station in Africa
- First skyscraper in Nigeria.

Slaves cannot achieve all these; if you in doubt ask your great-grand fathers what the definition of a slave is?

u dey mind am,we all know the people that are begging for freedom lol

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by lizberry1(f): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2018
bad belle people hmmm
CSTR1003:

I wonder.

I am grateful he didn't win. The hype would have been unimaginable.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by oshe11: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2018
CSTR1003:

I wonder.

I am grateful he didn't win. The hype would have been unimaginable.
I dey tell You

Krastv for no let us rest

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by Josh44s(m): 9:32am On Apr 25, 2018
OKorowanta:
Respek..Yorubas got it.
Adultery, fornication and Incest. Yoruba also got it.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by CSTR1003: 9:32am On Apr 25, 2018
lizberry1:

bad belle people hmmm
No it is the fact.

Ordinary Greeting is now being hyped as if others there didn't greet the parents.
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by wingmanII: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2018
Bblessing37:
Omo yoruba, that's how to identify them. yoruba's are too respectful when it comes to greetings. Just like my neighbors son, when ever he wants to greet u, he kneels down to greet grin
Nonsense! They will prostrate and kneel to greet you but still stab you in the back.
Yorubas are too unreliable and lack integrity.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by IsaAbubakar: 9:41am On Apr 25, 2018
OkoYibo:

Humans respect their elders
Animals respect their parents
People from your place drag their fathers' balls to wake them up in the morning.

Calling you a pig would be an insult to pigs.
your likes are not needed here
make the world a better place
Stop insulting your neighbors

asalamualykum bro

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by Mutemenot(m): 9:41am On Apr 25, 2018
Kudos to my Afonja bro(Tobi) but that my Igbo man doesn't deserve it as he failed to bring up his daughter rightly .
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by donqx: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by udemzyudex(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2018
OKorowanta:
Respek..Yorubas got it.

Story, let me tell you the truth, there is nothing like yoruba have respect more than other tribe.

I was born and brought up in lagos, and I'm currently living in lagos.

I don't see prostrating or greeting as a sign of making one tribe more respectful, most of them are very disrespectful, I always laugh when some people say yoruba's are more respectful.

That's not true, every tribe have respect, it depends on the individual.
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by fitzmayowa: 10:30am On Apr 25, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by kayusdguy(m): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2018
Okay. Thats Good
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by HoodBillionaire: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2018
fuc all these tobi wit cee c home invasion niggi
bbn was for miracle and u still ex looser tobi
i cant hold back all the hatings pusssy
u remain a looser no wonder u prostrating niggi
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2018
Idobale ko ni iwa.
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by OKorowanta: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2018
GindoX:

Respek? Make una dey write something well náà. It took me 10 seconds to grasp the word "Respek"

Respek, Respek, reeeeeesssspeeeek! grin

Lol
If e take u 10 secs you smart be dat na.
Jamaica- Respek.
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by kenex4ever(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
OKorowanta:
Respek..Yorubas got it.
when did prostration become synonymous with respect?

See I have been with a lot of them and all they do now is eye service.
One of them was saying d other day dat he only prostrates when he wants to get favour especially from his fellow tribesmen. For example if they are bidding for contract from a Yoruba man he would just prostrate to greet him and d rest is history.

And and it does not in anyway mean respect because respect is more of a thing of d mind. Motive not action.

See d small Yoruba boys dat work with me non of them is respectful, they talk to their seniors anyhow and most of them don't appreciate favour you do to them. When you respect someone you don't gossip upandan about d person.

Quote with facts.
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by nnokwa042(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=haaaaaaaaa post=67006331]The reverse can never be the case grin grin[/quote igbos don't prostrate to greet anybody get that into your head ,if you so much in love with your culture go get tribal mark in your cheeks then I will believe you, even all the so called oba in SW still bow to queen of England that don't happen in igbo land angry
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by piagetskinner(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Tracypacy:
Klopp is miles better than Mourinho. Liverpool can score 5 in a CL semi and we haven't scored 5 in any game in any competition. Fucking hell this hurts. Klopp has Liverpool with one foot in the CL final with a net spend of -£38m whilst Mourinho wants to make excuses.

If a manager (Current Man U) could sell Salah, KDB and lukaku;

He should really Re-evaluate his decision making.

in other new, find attached the pics.
#Get your PVC

they came to eat asper Nigerian wobia no dear carry last @attached pic

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by piagetskinner(m): 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
all this respect thing Yoruba's keep displaying is mostly not from the heart....I know some very rude and proud Yoruba's...

so no be by all that
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) by KushLyon(m): 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
meanwhile Cee-c will give tobi's dad a handshake.....as a man to man something na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jayce Jeremi Is About To Celebrate 1st Birthday - Linda Ikeji Excited (Pictures) / Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous / Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.