Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) (34468 Views)

How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa / Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) / Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by benjackugo: 7:47am On Jun 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kaMoyxDxvg

I And Davido Stole And Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — Davido's Cousin, B-Red

Nigerian singer Adebayo Adeleke, better known as B-Red said during an interview on Echoo Room;

"I am not very proud of it, but I and Davido stole and sold 20 televisions in his father's house. Our parents were rich, but we suffered"

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by TemplarLandry: 7:53am On Jun 10, 2023
Nigguhs would say anything for the clout. I don't believe you B-Red. You're still my G though.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by brain54(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2023
He (Davido) sold a mini fridge…

To my brother. Both were course mates back then.

That was the period he left school, travelled and released his first hit. (Dami Duro)

So I believe your story!

193 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by oz4real83(m): 8:26am On Jun 10, 2023
My heart goes out to the househelps and security guards who would have suffered unjustly for the thefts perpetuated by oga's family members embarassed

347 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Jaybee3456: 9:34am On Jun 10, 2023
brain54:

That was the period he left school, travelled and released his first hit. (Dami Duro)

So I believe your story!

Babcock G🥂

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by ghettochild(m): 10:27am On Jun 10, 2023
Jaybee3456:

Babcock G🥂
Great Babcockite

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Martinsmine(m): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
Funny but. Aboki man for gate go day included for the business...

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Jozilinn: 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
brain54:

So I believe your story!
Please sir can you help me out with anything,I have made a post,I don't enjoy doing this please I would really appreciate Access bank 1221869780 if it touches you sir.

1 Like

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by sholay4star: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dem just wan trend this guy shaar

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Mathe231: 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
B-Red, a Nigerian artist whose real name is Adebayo Adeleke, recently shared an interesting revelation about his cousin Davido. According to B-Red, Davido used to serve as a backup performer before pursuing his own music career.

In a recent episode of Quincy Jonze's podcast, Echoo Room, B-Red disclosed that he played a significant role in inspiring Davido to venture into the music industry.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Karlifate: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
The game of power never stops, even in your own home.

Being born into a rich family is only a privilege, as long as your parents (or whoever holds the money) are willing to use their power to improve your life.

If your family is rich, but everyone in your family hates you, your family’s wealth will do you little good.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by samwash(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Me, I nor understand, Baba na tv dealer or Baba dey buy tv every month, when una see up to 20
TVs to sell.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Vyzz: 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
grin

Big cat 🙀 😂
Please if me and you do something bad...

And one day holy spirit touch ur heart to confess, please confess your part alone, no involve me

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Mufasa27(m): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Yeah it's TRUE, I bought 14 out of the 20 TVs they sold back then.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by datola: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hmmm... 20 TV Davido dad still dey sell TV?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Metrofox(m): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
grin why full grown old man like this go still dey talk about my father this, my father that..

10 Likes

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Ancecoker(m): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
May God have mercy on us... It's very rare to avoid taking things from your father especially when your father have more than enough grin
May God rest my father's Soul

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by SultanOfAbia: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
Oj
Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by inoki247: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
brain54:

So I believe your story!

Lol na Back When Ft Neato C be him first hit...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by iWasNotHere(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
DJ YK Mulè

4 Likes

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by grandstar(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Obviously, the father did not spoil him. Davido at a time said he didn't know his dad was rich.

There should be some truth in the story.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by IamdbuII: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dbull on this one!!!

Abi Make me sef sell my babe Tv?

4 Likes

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Ancecoker(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
brain54:

So I believe your story!

Hush lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Only rich kids will understand

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Ventura1: 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Good upbringing, only provide the needs for your children, and not their wants.
Provide support when they are striving, and not do it for them..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by MyExpression(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
This guy...you no dey hear word.

Shey we don tell you say make you no dey talk pass 5 seconds for this your videos
Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Praktikal100000: 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
grin
Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Firecolos: 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
These Dawgs can come to say this because they're getting paid these says...

Okay, you've absolutely nothing don't go to your WhatsApp status to vomit and confess your past crime, sin, atrocities, those times you went gangster because you might wake up in cold walls of a Jail.

I'm actively buying LinkedIn accounts. If you got any WhatsAp.p zero 7 zero 36 19 61 eight four

1 Like

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by N3TRAL: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
It's only easy for wealthy children when they become exactly what their parents want them to be.

It's really difficult when you go against your father's desire. He has everything in the world to stop you.

He can order most employers not to give you jobs.

His friends who should be your connections will be ordered not to help you with a dime.

He will make sure that you don't see enough money to fund your dreams and passion.

He can even make the passport worthless so that you don't travel out.

I know it's an unpopular opinion, Davido deserves credit because he fought against the will of one of the most influential men in Nigeria to become a musician.

25 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" / Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.