Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

"Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says (12138 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' / Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by MrRitchie: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Do I look like a Dullard or Osunbade to you?
grin grin grin
Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2018
Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by quincee88(f): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2018
ANOTHER FOOL IN GOVERNANCE. BE PRAYING WHILE THEY KEEP KILLING CITIZENS UNDER YOUR WATCH, PROF
Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by JerryJude(m): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.punchng.com/governance-in-nigeria-is-spiritual-warfare-osinbajo/

“What is often forgotten is that when Mordecai told Esther that she was in the palace for such a time as this, Esther replied in Esther 4:16, ‘Go and gather all the Jews that are in Shusan and fast for me, neither eat for three days – night and day. My maids will fast likewise and I will go to the king, which is against the law, and if I perish, I perish.’

my question now is that, has Osibanjo confronted the president for all the wrong step taken so far, or the cabals that misleading the prsesident as he quoted above that Esther did..
Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by Ademidd: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2018
Well said VP...God bless u kiss
Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2018
Hehehe is Osibanjo ready to go that route, my friend stop this rubbish

JerryJude:

“What is often forgotten is that when Mordecai told Esther that she was in the palace for such a time as this, Esther replied in Esther 4:16, ‘Go and gather all the Jews that are in Shusan and fast for me, neither eat for three days – night and day. My maids will fast likewise and I will go to the king, which is against the law, and if I perish, I perish.
my question now is that, has Osibanjo confronted the president for all the wrong step taken so far, or the cabals that misleading the prsesident as he quoted above that Esther did..
Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by Vanpicca(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

So it's prayers that will stop killer Herdsmen from killing, create employment, revive the economy or stop boko haram from bombing people?

This man and his oga I don't know who is more empty angry
Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by Vanpicca(m): 11:00am On Apr 25, 2018
are you not a pastor, fight it na, when dis heartless fulanis are taking innocent blood, is it just prayers, people are hungry, is it just prayer. prayer is not every thing, prayer is not usefull in this equation. Right decision making is, you guys should stop playing on Nigerians head
Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by brodalokie: 11:13am On Apr 25, 2018
Stop mixing it up. Light and darkness can not mix
Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by mikoloson: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked PRAYERS CAN DO ANY MAGIC BRO

So it's prayers that will stop killer Herdsmen from killing, create employment, revive the economy or stop boko haram from bombing people?

Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by supereagle(m): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2018
plaetton:

Then God must crazy for not giving Nigerian leaders wisdom to find solutions to Nigeria's problems, despite the Megaton of daily prayers Nigerians have been dashing this god for last 150 yrs or so.

And by the way , which god is directing the affairs of the leaders of China, India, Korea, Russia, etc etc ?

Were the Nigerian people duped into giving prayers to an empty sky ?

We pray in Nigeria, but you know that our leaders know the right thing to do, but selfishness will not allow them to do it. We are talking about restructuring the country, but some folks are kicking against it because their selfishness will not be served, but know that no one can stop an idea whose time is ripe. It was Nigeria prayers that removed the likes of IBB and Abacha, they were not ready to leave the seat of power.

What would say about a president that conducted a free and fair election and annulled it subsequently? It was wrong to do that. China and other places you quoted wouldn't do that. They allow the right thing to prevail there, hence things are working for them.
Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=mikoloson post=67014881][/quote]You are right bro, can't you see how prayers made Nigeria to compete with UAE and Qatar in term of infrastructural development now??
Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by Ojiofor: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2018
Fake Pastor Judas Osunbade.
Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by mechanics(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

He has said it all, we need to pray for our leaders in authority, its not easy to be in the position of authority and do the right thing, forces of darkness will want to contend with the good intentions of our leaders, so therefore our prayers is very important.
Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by Reference(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2018
Ademidd:
Well said VP...God bless u kiss

Well said, how?

Is it not the spiritual warfare that got him there afterall. Now that he is there He wants God to fo the job of Vice President of Nigeria as well. I don't know how these people understand scriptures. You ask God for wisdom to uphold your learning, then sit for an examination and begin to pray again for God to answer the questions. In short you were created to do nothing but pray. Was this what Moses did in Egypt to rescue Israel. Oh Veep where is thy faith on display to do exploits that will put the enemies of your people to flight. Like the Daniels of old in Babylon who with utmost respect dared the king. Like the David's of old who after inquiring if God went into battle. Real flesh and blood battle. Christians these days of failed faith now hide behind 2 Corinthians 10:4 as if the Hall of Faith was closed by Jesus Christ and only old testament saints will be honoured there. He forgers there are just as many Christians in Nigeria as other religions so what is the fear, not that God even depends on number to save and deliver.

I have said it countless times if there was a Christian militia running around Nigeria beheading folks particulatly if other religions, abducting, raping and maiming their children and openly burningtheir places of worship and executing their imams, will theur leaders ask for prayers alone. Will Nigeria not be on fire? Abeg Mr V.P. either be a Christian politician or a political christian. You cannot be both.
Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2018
commissioner and his spiritual conji conspiracy, i want to be a pastor, seems the only legit way to decieve people and still make heaven.
Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by somehow: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2018
Because he knows more than you and knows that most of the problems facing us have the hand of Esau with the face of Jacob in them
coolcharm:
If I were Osibanjo.. I'd have tendered my resignation a long time ago

Now, where and when ever Buhari is mentioned in the future.... Osibanjo will tag along too as the assistant coach of Own Goal FC
Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by Reference(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
mechanics:
He has said it all, we need to pray for our leaders in authority, its not easy to be in the position of authority and do the right thing, forces of darkness will want to contend with the good intentions of our leaders, so therefore our prayers is very important.

It is not his business to tell us to pray. Prayer put him there TO ACT. David, King of Israel didn't ask the people to sit down and pray for him. David had a personal relationship with God and knew why God put him there. Leaders of old inquired on behalf of the people they led. They didn't hide behind them. He should go to war and when he begins to get weary the people will see and uphold him. Which battles are clearly being fought by Mr. Veep on behalf of Christianity or Christians with the terrible myriad of problems we have. He only spoke out about the killing of the priests because he was going to the Deeper Life event and had to say something if not you wil not hear anything from him. And how do you know a Christian is engaged in battle whether spiritual or physical... you begin to observe resistance and like the saints in governments of old, clashes with authority, be it Moses in Egypt or Daniel in Babylon. When things are going awry and you are silent or ambivalent, you are certainly not in charge and cannot claim a mighty God is running the show.
Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by lastmessenger: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Osibanjo is a big disappointment to the Christendom. If he has any integrity left in him,he should have resigned already and forsake this evil government
Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by piagetskinner(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
osinbajo should have honorably resigned..at least he'd be remembered for his honesty and doggedness

but now the reverse is the case
Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by Ademidd: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
Reference:

Well said, how?

Is it not the spiritual warfare that got him there afterall. Now that he is there He wants God to fo the job of Vice President of Nigeria as well. I don't know how these people understand scriptures. You ask God for wisdom to uphold your learning, then sit for an examination and begin to pray again for God to answer the questions. In short you were created to do nothing but pray. Was this what Moses did in Egypt to rescue Israel. Oh Veep where is thy faith on display to do exploits that will put the enemies of your people to flight. Like the Daniels of old in Babylon who with utmost respect dared the king. Like the David's of old who after inquiring if God went into battle. Real flesh and blood battle. Christians these days of failed faith now hide behind 2 Corinthians 10:4 as if the Hall of Faith was closed by Jesus Christ and only old testament saints will be honoured there. He forgers there are just as many Christians in Nigeria as other religions so what is the fear, not that God even depends on number to save and deliver.

I have said it countless times if there was a Christian militia running around Nigeria beheading folks particulatly if other religions, abducting, raping and maiming their children and openly burningtheir places of worship and executing their imams, will theur leaders ask for prayers alone. Will Nigeria not be on fire? Abeg Mr V.P. either be a Christian politician or a political christian. You cannot be both.
I agreed with you...but sometimes I try to convince myself dat he is doing his part. Anyway, I hope he doesn't misuse his position as the VP and also hope he get the wisdom to do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by GuntersChain(m): 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
“What is often forgotten is that when Mordecai told Esther that she was in the palace for such a time as this, Esther replied in Esther 4:16, ‘Go and gather all the Jews that are in Shusan and fast for me, neither eat for three days – night and day. My maids will fast likewise and I will go to the king, which is against the law, and if I perish, I perish.’

Oga pastor, esther wasn't a politician at all and she had no party affiliation at all she had was the interest of the jewish people at heart and made steps to see that her people aren't wiped out. But in your case as a typical naija politician reverse is the case, how many times have you condemned the incessant killings of nigerians by the marauding fulani herdsmen. Stand up for something or you stand for nothing.
Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by ericwise13: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

You are now blaming the SPIRITUAL.O� my Darling Nigeria.I surrender
Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by farem: 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

These Antichrists will stop at nothing to downgrade anything in the Word of God. Can you imagine he quoted a portion of the scriptures and despite what followed after, he still went ahead to play down everything.
If Osinbajo has said we should take up arms, this these wolves in sheep's clothing, will still look for the Word of God to nail him.
This admonition is so free and does not require money (tithes) and yet it's tormenting to their father-Satan

You are calling Osinbajo empty? All the 'successful' people in your generation are still going a long way to meet up with him. If you disprove it, roll them out for us to see them
Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by adadike(f): 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
kiss kiss i want to marry you kiss
cheesy Oya, come and pay my bride price
Re: "Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says by mechanics(m): 8:57am On Apr 26, 2018
Reference:

It is not his business to tell us to pray. Prayer put him there TO ACT. David, King of Israel didn't ask the people to sit down and pray for him. David had a personal relationship with God and knew why God put him there. Leaders of old inquired on behalf of the people they led. They didn't hide behind them. He should go to war and when he begins to get weary the people will see and uphold him. Which battles are clearly being fought by Mr. Veep on behalf of Christianity or Christians with the terrible myriad of problems we have. He only spoke out about the killing of the priests because he was going to the Deeper Life event and had to say something if not you wil not hear anything from him. And how do you know a Christian is engaged in battle whether spiritual or physical... you begin to observe resistance and like the saints in governments of old, clashes with authority, be it Moses in Egypt or Daniel in Babylon. When things are going awry and you are silent or ambivalent, you are certainly not in charge and cannot claim a mighty God is running the show.
it's well sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. / FFK, Fayose Don't Want Buhari Alive - Lauretta Onochie / Sanwo-Olu Restate Calls For Special Status For Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.