Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans (24581 Views)

Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate / The Chef Chi: Chioma Meets Cee-C, BBNaija Ex Housemate (Photos) / BBNaija: Nina ‘Miracle And I Had Sex Several Times’ – Ex-Housemate Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Himmler: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2018
Bo55lady:

Cee-c wasn't evicted
Exactly!! You're right

1 Like

Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Mitsurugi(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2018
lepagawu:
can I link up with you boss?

Sure.
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Saladin25(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2018
Mitsurugi:

Leave them. He'll soon be here next year yabbing the so called "imaginary ambassadors". E easy? Imagine how Efe who won last year couldnt even get a gig at this year's show
That Efe own still dey amaze me, if organisers of BBN where he came out from couldn't believe in his work despite being a past winner. Who wan kon believe me.
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by brunobaba(m): 11:00am On Apr 25, 2018
oshe11:
Una 5k per set movie ba?

I can bet my left kidney that the HM is CeeC....

She wont settle for less
The HM he's talking about was evicted,it's def not CEEC
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Mitsurugi(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2018
Saladin25:

That Efe own still dey amaze me, if organisers of BBN where he came out from couldn't believe in his work despite being a past winner. Who wan kon believe me.

There is nothing as deflating and demoralizing as that. I just hope the guy will stay strong. I've always had a feeling that Efe was an error to BBN organizers!
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Chidonc(m): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2018
Mitsurugi:
The funny thing is they don't know that. I found it ludicrous when I called Bassey and Uriel for a role last year. While Bassey was busy attending conferences and stood me up on the first day of shoot (I eventually took the role while directing what was my first movie CLAUSE & CONSEQUENCE) Uriel was busy soliciting for welcome party from the Imo State Government. I featured Somadina in a cameo. By my next movie Thin Tall Tony I found out was the most focused, hardworking and humble next to Bisola. The rest were just jollofers in my observed opinion. angry
just a matter of time, who remembers them now , even efe is out of the lime light
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Saladin25(m): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2018
Mitsurugi:

There is nothing as deflating and demoralizing as that. I just hope the guy will stay strong. I've always had a feeling that Efe was an error to BBN organizers!
I hope so. He should just be consistent and try to work with the best hands in the industry.
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Kfed4ril(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2018
Mitsurugi:
The funny thing is they don't know that. I found it ludicrous when I called Bassey and Uriel for a role last year. While Bassey was busy attending conferences and stood me up on the first day of shoot (I eventually took the role while directing what was my first movie CLAUSE & CONSEQUENCE) Uriel was busy soliciting for welcome party from the Imo State Government. I featured Somadina in a cameo. By my next movie Thin Tall Tony I found out was the most focused, hardworking and humble next to Bisola. The rest were just jollofers in my observed opinion. angry

Bros feature me in your next movie na, even if na waka pass. grin
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Slymonster(m): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2018
Saladin25:

For the artist performing sunday,i feel their record label have big influence in it. Almost all mavin artists perform on that show both the popular and unpopular. The only thing i am shock with efe is the saturday night party.Not one Dj played his song
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by topliest: 11:41am On Apr 25, 2018
Hahahaha funny bone, no be only funny bone na funny roooods. I cant stop laughing.
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by MEILYN(m): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2018
oshe11:
Una 5k per set movie ba?

She wont settle for less
You are a mumu! You don't read at all. The article says an EVICTED housemate. Why drag Ceec into everything? In fact, you are a fool.
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Saladin25(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2018
Slymonster:

For the artist performing sunday,i feel their record label have big influence in it. Almost all mavin artists perform on that show both the popular and unpopular. The only thing i am shock with efe is the saturday night party.Not one Dj played his song
You are right. Record label always play a major role in getting gigs for their artistes. As for Efe's case, I think he stepped on toes. There was a show they did before this year's BBN edition like a reunion for the last year's BBN ex-housemate, Efe did not show up for the programme. That is why I like MTN, MTN won't do any show without calling Iyanya, Praiz and Chidinma because they all came out from project fame.
In entertainment industry there are cabals that run things there.

2 Likes

Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mitsurugi:

Sure.
I just sent you a pm sir
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In the case of CeeC, she will probably be too busy fixing her eyelashes.
I think she will be popular.
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by midehi2(f): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mitsurugi:
Ha me am ready ooo, call me for roles and I will be there gbam! grin
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Assassin101: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
whats with him and "grab grab grab"?
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
oshe11:
Una 5k per set movie ba?

She wont settle for less
shocked shocked is this same u? Issorai
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by oshe11: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
Treasuredlove:
shocked shocked is this same u? Issorai
Lol.....

Madam!!!

What did I doshocked
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.....

Madam!!!

What did I doshocked
ayam just surprised u defended ceec o but I guess you can be generous seeing miracle won lol
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by oshe11: 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
Treasuredlove:
ayam just surprised u defended ceec o but I guess you can be generous seeing miracle won lol
Hahahahahahaha

The game is ofaaacheesy

So I can defend and castigate them now except my MINA(always defending and praisingwink )

1 Like

Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:30am On Apr 27, 2018
Bo55lady:
Cee-c wasn't evicted
hello
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by blank(f): 5:10am On Apr 29, 2018
Mitsurugi:
angry

So Qhwekhumalhi, this is your face after all these years?
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Mitsurugi(m): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2018
blank:

So Qhwekhumalhi, this is your face after all these years?

Abeg who be this? PM me! grin
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by blank(f): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2018
Mitsurugi:

Abeg who be this? PM me! grin

We know ourselves well. Not giving up my anonymity yet.
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Mitsurugi(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2018
blank:

We know ourselves well. Not giving up my anonymity yet.

Don't make me beg now. I am looking for all my lost pallies in earnest truth. I know its against your rules, but I will PM you o grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy 32nd Birthday Don Jazzy / Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age / Who Rocked It Better? Rukky Sanda VS Bestie Ebube Nwagbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.