Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police (21110 Views)

Ganduje: "We Will Drag Buhari To Court If He Refuses To Seek Reelection" / Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by Lawalemi(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2018
Who go help Dino from this wahala o?

Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by greggng: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

He was going to Morocco for official assignment with his colleagues and not fleeing ..get you facts right

My brother some people need education

Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by jrusky(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2018
agadaone1:
Certainly oga hand no clean.. First he tried leaving the country and now this.. Notting is hidden under the sun for too long

He was not fleeing he was going on official duties and was apprehended. Anyway let see how things goes.

For real he shouldn't jumped out of the van he should just get his lawyer ready for the job and I'm sure all these frivolous evidence against him holds no ground and are baseless. I'm not Melaye fan at all but that does not mean fake criminal charges should be tied on his neck simply because he was too critics of Buhari.
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by MrRitchie: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

He was going to Morocco for official assignment with his colleagues and not fleeing ..get you facts right
and where did you got your own facts from, which official assignment and with which colleagues, can you name the colleagues he was traveling with? #factindeed
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by jokingmary(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2018
In this country, I no fit trust anything again. Police fit don push am commot the car cheesy

Plus how people go just intercept the police convoy and there was no shoot out Nigerian police (SARS o) no shoot?

Are you kidney me?? cheesy

Anyway, we dey wait next episode. Lemme go and buy popcorn

Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2018
greggng:

My brother some people need education
I have nothing against Dino but my question is,why did he jump off the SARZ vehicle into a get away hilux? No special treatment should be given to any senator.I want Dino treated so bad that once he is released,he would sponsor a bill against police brutality on victims until proven guilty

Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2018
jokingmary:
In this country, I no fit trust anything again. Police fit don push am commot the car cheesy

Plus how people go just intercept the police convoy and there was no shoot out Nigerian police (SARS o) no shoot?

Are you kidney me?? cheesy

Anyway, we dey wait next episode. Lemme go and buy popcorn
Police do not engage in shoot out when moving high profile culprits like Dino...You only engage in a shoot out when a criminal you are transporting has been convicted in a law court to be guilty
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by Dollabiz: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2018
ohh
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by baganas: 10:02am On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=valentineuwakwe post=67009146]i dnt know wht the nigerian police stand to gain in all of this dino comedy shows...pple are dyingnin benue and nothing is being done to protect innocent life's....may God help us in this country...[/quote

Those who are killing in the name of herdsmen for political reasons have their sponsors. These are the ones the government is after. The sooner you know this the better. Our politicians are indeed predators who have no feelings for you and me
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by okolet(m): 10:03am On Apr 25, 2018
Na Bit by SARZ grin
Benz4pimp:
I have nothing against Dino but my question is,why did he jump off the SARZ vehicle into a get away hilux? No special treatment should be given to any senator.I want Dino treated so bad that once he is released,he would sponsor a bill against police brutality on victims until proven guilty
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by icebrain(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2018
sharp sharp no delay,i can't wait for dis episode
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by hush15: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2018
13Ebisco:
The Nigerian Police has insisted that they would dock Senator Dino Melaye ‘without any delay’, after re-arresting him from an Abuja hospital today.

In a statement on Tuesday night, Police confirmed an earlier report that Melaye, escaped from lawful custody when ‘miscreants and hoodlums’ blocked a police vehicle conveying him to Lokoja to face trial.

According to Police Spokesman, ACP Jimoh Moshood, the “hoodlums and miscreants” in two Toyota Hilux vehicles blocked the Police vehicle conveying Senator Dino Melaye around Area 1 Round About, Abuja.

“In the process the Senator jumped out of the Police vehicle through the window and was rescued from the Police men by hoodlums and miscreants to an unknown destination”.

The statement reads in full: “At about 12:00Hrs of today Sen. Dino Melaye while in lawful custody of the Nigeria Police Force and being taken for arraignment in Federal High Court, Lokoja from Abuja, escaped from lawful custody when hoodlums and miscreants in Two Toyota Hilux Vehicles blocked the Police vehicle conveying Senator Dino Melaye around Area 1 Round About, Abuja and in the process the Senator jumped out of the Police vehicle through the window and was rescued from the Police men by hoodlums and miscreants to an unknown destination.

“The Police team reinforced and trailed Senator Dino Melaye to Zankli Hospital, Abuja where he was re-arrested.

“The Senator would be arraigned in court without further delay.

“Meanwhile, one of the Toyota Hilux vehicles used by the hoodlums and miscreants in aiding the escape of the Senator has been recovered by the Police investigation team.

“The Inspector General of Police has therefore directed a thorough investigation into the circumstances leading to the rescue and escape of Senator Dino Melaye from lawful custody.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/we-will-drag-dino-melaye-to-court.html

This Jimoh Moshood is just a puppet but i dont blame him. His oga is of a controversial descent.

Only if Dino had realize that this is how his party would turn out to be, just maybe...

Quite unfornate. I hope he comes thru all of this because its about to get interesting
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by abelokanlawon: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2018
mo fe dogun mo fe dogbon DINO ile aye lomo erorase oooo
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by Aweboyaweboy: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2018
Dino had this coming. You don't fight too many battles at a time. He has burnt all his bridges....
you rebelled against your party

you fought tinubu over kogi governorship

you insulted ur fellow female senator and even threatened her with rape

u are fighting your governor u helped in making a beast

you are fighting the presidency because of Saraki

You are fighting for your political survival in in ur senatorial seat

u are even fighting ur wives and baby mamas

The dice is now cast and u got no where to run.

Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by talk2percy(m): 10:17am On Apr 25, 2018
Are u sure it wasn't the police that pushed him out from the car? Because the Nigeria police is capable of anything especially when sponsored by a powerful Oga at the top. They have been trying to bring this man down by all means necessary

Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by tommykiwi(m): 10:17am On Apr 25, 2018
agadaone1:
where you the person that sent him to have known this? because he Twitted it doesn't mean it's true... He should go and answer the police if he has nothing to hide and stop jumping from vehicles up and down.. If they could arrest Innoson who then is he
Mr man, it is WERE and not Where, also he jumped from a vehicle and not Vehicles. So get ur facts rights. I just have one simple question for you. Why was Omo Agege not treated the same way as Dino?

Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by xreal: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2018
anyimontana:
Jokers....

The likes of Evans and the rest uve dragged to court,how far

*As big as dino is,he was able to jump out of a cars window,...

*2 hilux blocked a police conveying dino,and u dint open fire

Naija police can lie sha

My thoughts exactly.

Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by lexy2014: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2018
vedaxcool:

Defender of criminals have arrived the place.
d police themselves are they not criminals?
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by lexy2014: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Police do not engage in shoot out when moving high profile culprits like Dino...You only engage in a shoot out when a criminal you are transporting has been convicted in a law court to be guilty
so all d "accidental discharge" and brutal assault they carry out is on who?
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by Aweboyaweboy: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

As in, eeeehn...

Most people don't even know the real person ''doing'' Dino.

A Governor with no precedents and little power base can't do stuff on this scale.
He is just an ordinary pawn on the chess board, Saraki is way wiser than him, he picks his battles carefully and respects his enemies but Dino nah the uncouth loud mouth wey no know say dog bark noh reach Lion roar

Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by xreal: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2018
Saraki right now.
[img]https://media1./images/42c12b7576610e8c6466e8486983fdf7/tenor.gif?itemid=3481570[/img]
Saraki: Dance to your music alone, I don't want to dance.

Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 25, 2018
lexy2014:
so all d "accidental discharge" and brutal assault they carry out is on who?
kindky read what you complained about.....accidental discharge is so different from a shootout
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by Respect55(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2018
When will they arrest Fulani herdsmen and take them to court
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=baganas post=67012481][/quote]
political sponsor as in how? you are now talking like a politician,infact a Nigerian politician....wetin concern benue state and Abuja politicians as you claim.well I wish it will be doneninnur own state
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by lexy2014: 10:29am On Apr 25, 2018
Benz4pimp:
kindky read what you complained about.....accidental discharge is so different from a shootout
u can c that I put in inverted commas. Am sure u no what that means?
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by ogomsky: 10:32am On Apr 25, 2018
Na strong man dey pick like small picken Na waoooo...
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2018
lexy2014:
u can c that I put in inverted commas. Am sure u no what that means?
there is never an accidental discharge in a shootout
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by oochi123(f): 10:37am On Apr 25, 2018
Hahahaha.. Dino and his boys don watch plenty American movies.. Wat a shame for a senator to have done that.. If ur hands are clean, why scared? U don enter
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by kmaster007: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2018
whr watching whr all dis drama goin to end
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by rolla10(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2018
Kogi govno go be like

Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by Okpabidavid(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2018
What is the points of wasting time on one issue why there are many prominent issues to handle if truly DINO MALAYE
Is indeed a victim why not sentence him and focus on another tangible things
#Godblessnigerian.
Nd pray for peace to rain among humans in BENUE
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by adamsy5111(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2018
waaaw dino Malays is already guilty he is a criminal. you are invited for interrogation and you fail and you are been arrested and jumped out of police vehicle that is number one offense. dino Malaye really you are a criminal and must be deal with according to law.

Buhari: Failure To Obey Court Orders, National Embarrassment – Soyinka / Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri / FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council