Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police (21105 Views)

Ganduje: "We Will Drag Buhari To Court If He Refuses To Seek Reelection" / Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by lordyugo: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2018
anyimontana:
Jokers....

The likes of Evans and the rest uve dragged to court,how far

*As big as dino is,he was able to jump out of a cars window,...

*2 hilux blocked a police conveying dino,and u dint open fire
Naija police can lie sha

Saka,u dey watch the comedy so loooool

1 Like

Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by anyimontana(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2018
lordyugo:

Saka,u dey watch the comedy so loooool
gada, I just tire...imagine me wey small like cat,no fit pass tru car window..e come be dino wey b like baby dinasour

1 Like

Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by agadaone1(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
MrRitchie:
and where did you got your own facts from, which official assignment and with which colleagues, can you name the colleagues he was traveling with? #factindeed
help me ask him oh... Dino spokesman

1 Like

Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by lexy2014: 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Benz4pimp:
there is never an accidental discharge in a shootout
neither do police go about doing d following:

"You only engage in a shoot out when a criminal you are transporting has been convicted in a law court to be guilty"

If this was d criteria 4 shoot out then d police will have 2 wait 4 conviction b4 engaging d bad guys whenever they are fired upon or they c d need 2 engage
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by Vickthore: 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=obi4eze post=67011896]Anything to crumble APC before 2019 is welcom...and anything to incinirate PDP is welcome too.
/quote]
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
lexy2014:

"You only engage in a shoot out when a criminal you are transporting has been convicted in a law court to be guilty"

If this was d criteria 4 shoot out then d police will have 2 wait 4 conviction b4 engaging d bad guys whenever they are fired upon or they c d need 2 engage
You are still getting it wrong...when police engage criminals in a shoot out,they are not transporting any suspects,this is a total different scenario compared to when they engage bad guys and result in a shootout
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by lexy2014: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
Benz4pimp:
You are still getting it wrong...when police engage criminals in a shoot out,they are not transporting any suspects,this is a total different scenario compared to when they engage bad guys and result in a shootout
so how do u explain this:

These are ur words not mine. I only quoted u
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by SirBunky85(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

He was going to Morocco for official assignment with his colleagues and not fleeing ..get you facts right
I dont take u serious cuz u are too sentimental.was dino not formally invited by the police?did he honour the invitation?was it not after his maitama residence was laid seige dat he decided surremder himself?even saraki with all his clout and level still honoure efcc invitation and was even docked.continue supporting dino,a rogue dat was retired politically by gej only for him to come bk via pmbs popularity
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by jokingmary(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
lexy2014:

Bros, no forget say this is Nigeria o. This is SARs we're talking about. They've opened fire on people for just running away from a crime scene (not convicted persons o).

Now Imagine, they were intercepted by hilux vans. 2 for that matter. Even American soldiers will shoot you pieces cheesy

But instead, news has it that the flying Ninja flew out of the window and these men took him away.

HABA!! cheesy

Even Linus like me no fit process this thing abeg.
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by SalamRushdie: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
SirBunky85:
I dont take u serious cuz u are too sentimental.was dino not formally invited by the police?did he honour the invitation?was it not after his maitama residence was laid seige dat he decided surremder himself?even saraki with all his clout and level still honoure efcc invitation and was even docked.continue supporting dino,a rogue dat was retired politically by gej only for him to come bk via pmbs popularity

Am I also sentimental about the Buhari backed Fulani herdsmen? Am I Sir ? Oh I forgot you are in this for your selfishness
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by SirBunky85(m): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Am I also sentimental about the Buhari backed Fulani herdsmen? Am I Sir ? Oh I forgot you are in this for your selfishness
ansa the qustns I asked and stop blabbing.
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by Organizer111222(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dino thought he was smart by aiding the escape of the criminals that accused him of giving them firearms and inturn asking FG to produce them dead or alive with the hope they will not be arrested. He was ranting like a mad dog, he knew the game was over when those guys were re arrested. If he was not scared of anything why is he trying to escape? Knowing fully well that apart from criminal cases most corruption cases in Nigeria are thrown into the garbage thanks to our stupid judicial system. Dino's case is a criminal and weighty offence, he played the music let him dance to it
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by lexy2014: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
jokingmary:

Bros, no forget say this is Nigeria o. This is SARs we're talking about. They've opened fire on people for just running away from a crime scene (not convicted persons o).

Now Imagine, they were intercepted by hilux vans. 2 for that matter. Even American soldiers will shoot you pieces cheesy

But instead, news has it that the flying Ninja flew out of the window and these men took him away.

HABA!! cheesy

Even Linus like me no fit process this thing abeg.
my brother i dont disagree with u. But if u follow my discussion with d guy I made this post 2, u will c where everything started and d things I said earlier
Re: We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police by ippis: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
Guys get your PVC....Do not be lazy about this...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: We Can’t Guarantee Security During Yuletide – Law Enforcement Officers / Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) / Commuters Groan As Lagos Govt Enforces Ban On ‘Okada’ Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.