Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? (3970 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble / Should Working Wives Share Household Expenses With Their Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 17, 2010
Just want to know if they do dryclean their husbands cloths all the time like nigerian women do.
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by Timmi: 11:17pm On May 17, 2010
Why don't you marry one and find out.
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by brutal(m): 11:40pm On May 17, 2010
yes,they do.

1 Like

Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by Nobody: 12:35am On May 18, 2010
everytime i think i've heard it all on nl, someone comes and proves me wrong.
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by nellaluv(f): 1:12am On May 18, 2010
na wa o
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by Ndipe(m): 2:24am On May 18, 2010
tpia.:

everytime i think i've heard it all on nl, someone comes and proves me wrong.

cheesy
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by mamagee3(f): 2:26am On May 18, 2010
They do but they use Washing mashine and stuff to do the laundry.

1 Like

Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by Nobody: 6:35am On May 18, 2010
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 18, 2010
Seriously, you guys mean white women do wash their husbands clothes? and also referring to european women too? With the rate of divorces and seperation in the west, isnt stuff like that shun by white married women?
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by Romeo4real(m): 1:07pm On May 18, 2010
Just want to know if they do dryclean their husbands cloths all the time like nigerian women do.

The ignorance displayed on NL is sometimes too shocking for words. What does the colour of a persons skin, have to do with drycleaning?

3 Likes

Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by blank(f): 1:57pm On May 18, 2010
Don't be deceived. They DON'T. In fact, they will give even their own clothes to their husband to wash for them.
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by Outstrip(f): 2:57pm On May 18, 2010
Of course they do. What kind of question is this.

1 Like

Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by Seun(m): 3:26pm On May 18, 2010
Putting your own clothes in a washing machine is not that hard.

2 Likes

Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by xxcarolxx(f): 11:12pm On May 18, 2010
To answer your question yes we do wash their clothes and also iron their clothes.
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by luap: 12:13am On May 19, 2010
Yes, I was married to one. They do wash thier husbands clothes.
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by Nobody: 6:05am On May 19, 2010
babaearly:

seriously which part of the world are you?

dumbest question ever.
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by FMK(m): 6:25am On May 19, 2010
rokiatu:

dumbest question ever.

and yours ? dumbest reply ever ?
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by Nobody: 6:33am On May 19, 2010
who is this one? undecided give me a break please
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by SALady(f): 10:44am On May 20, 2010
Why are you even worried about sucha comparison in the first place? Dont mean to be mean M just wondering if its really neccessary,
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by Choco5: 5:34pm On May 21, 2010
they dont. even to call them your wife is disrespectful to them. you must call them romantic partner, sexual associate or some crap like dat.
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by osifred(m): 12:23am On May 22, 2010
poster with dis post i am hapi to inform u dat u have being inducted into the dumbest ass hall of fame. chei wht kind of question is dis. indeed is it better to hide u ignorant than 4 u to open ur mouth and it is confirmed
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by Scooby1(m): 12:46am On May 22, 2010
babaearly:

@babaearly are you a comedian by any chance? You so funny grin grin grin grin grin.
Secondly are you planning on marrying a white woman ?
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by SALady(f): 9:14am On May 22, 2010
Scooby1:

@babaearly are you a comedian by any chance? You so funny grin grin grin grin grin.
Secondly are you planning on marrying a white woman ?

hAHHAAAAHHAAA!
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by FMK(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2010
white poker also has fingers for that
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by johndavid1(m): 6:42pm On May 23, 2010
rokiatu:

Why are you rude to the poster? did he offend you? or ask you to reply his post?please let him be!
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by SALady(f): 7:24am On May 24, 2010
john david:

Why are you rude to the poster? did he offend you? or ask you to reply his post?please let him be!

Ok fine lets let him be and maybe he can tell us what is it to him if the answer to his question is yes or no ?
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by Osigweo: 7:38am On May 24, 2010
If they do or not how doz dat disturb u is like ur woman is not watching ur own cloth abi hahahaha sorryoooo
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by Osigweo: 7:47am On May 24, 2010
I hope i made my self clear babaearly
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by FMK(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2010
there is not D# between white Poker and African horse both got hands, legs, bum bum that can do the one, the other also can do it

avoid your conflicts
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by lizzybabe1(f): 6:22pm On May 24, 2010
babaearly:

Which Nigerian women? I'm a Nigerian woman and I won't wash my husband's clothes.
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by Kgdavid(m): 8:37pm On May 24, 2010
the level of hypocrisy here is disgusting. the guy asked a question because he does not know the answer as he is not familiar with western culture. you might be familiar with western culture but his question is legitimate because there are differences between what wives are expected to do everywhere.
Re: Do White Women Wash Their Husbands Clothes? by olalkn(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2010
well,
Depends on what you meant by washing clothes
White women yea they do, by putting it in the washing machine and later put it in dryer or
lines in the garden.
Lets face fact,these white women are not really bad as we thought.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waterproof Realistic 6 - 8" Love Machine (d I L D O) With Suction Cup / Semen Retention? Share Your Experience / Why Do Women Like Shopping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.