Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted (24952 Views)

Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by Proffdada: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2018
grin
Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by DrMuzungu(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2018
Is any NCAN member reading this? Honorable NCAN members, we need you to confirm the identity of the said criminal before I serve my judgment.
Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by martineverest(m): 11:44am On Apr 25, 2018
alsudaes1:
Something is Missing. . .

You know and I know
names

1 Like

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by GeneralOjukwu: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2018
EponOjuku:
Even though, his name wasn't mentioned, we know where he's from.

If you think he's a wawa pig from the lineage of Judas Iscariot of the potopoto republic where their sun never rises, say AYE!

If you think he's from somewhere else, say NAY!

The AYEs have it!

LOL...Bros, where have you been ?

Long time. All my identities had 6 months bans each grin
Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by kmaster007: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2018
naija again... dem no dey see us for good tins nah badt Tinz we dey alwz dey show up.... money sha...
Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2018
Fvck up...
Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by Fahrenhite(m): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2018
That's why my parents always thought me to apply sense in everything i do. undecided

How can you move liquid cocain inside condoms? Condoms that will draw attention. You would have use Lacasera bottles grin.

I don't know much about cocain but if it can be frozen you could have frozen it inside a nylon and pretend selling it as ice block while you distribute to your client.

P. S I'm not in support of drug smuggling neither am i encouraging anyone to engage in the act but what i am saying is to always apply brain ( smartness } in everything we do.
Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by unknownsolja: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2018
Fahrenhite:
That's why my parents always thought me to apply sense in everything i do. undecided

How can you move liquid cocain inside condoms? Condoms that will draw attention. You would have use Lacasera bottles grin.

I don't know much about cocain but if it can be frozen you could have frozen it inside a nylon and pretend selling it as ice block while you distribute to your client.

P. S I'm not in support of drug smuggling neither am i encouraging anyone to engage in the act but what i am saying is to always apply brain ( smartness } in everything we do.

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by Reality12: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2018
Samsimple:
I no blame the nigerian really the living condition in Nigeria is worsening daily... #buhariOut get ur PVC

Keep on giving excuses, when others are making it from thesame environment.
Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
We demand a name!!!

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by nagoma(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
Samsimple:
I no blame the nigerian really the living condition in Nigeria is worsening daily... #buhariOut get ur PVC

You sympathize with criminals because they are your kith and kin?

1 Like

Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by chukslawrence(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
CheeBoo:
Baba, you seem to be flying from topic to topic. Are you that jobless?
How did you get to noticed that bro; One of those lazy 9ja youths. lol.
Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by EponOjuku: 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

LOL...Bros, where have you been ?

Long time. All my identities had 6 months bans each grin

My brother, I've been around o.

I still got banned this morning for 3 months before bringing this one in from the bench. I had a 2027 ban which I think is longer than the prison term for manslaughter.

We keep doing our thing bro.
Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by phase1: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
nagoma:

You sympathize with criminals because they are your kith and kin?
And you sympathize with fulani terrorists because you are muslim.
Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by tribalmall: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
Samsimple:
A Nigerian and three Brazilian men have been busted by the Indian Narcotic Control Bureau (NCB) for smuggling condoms filled with cocaine.
The three men were taken into custody on the 16th of April from a guest house in Paharganj in Delhi.

It was revealed that about 2.6 kgs of liquid cocaine had been obfuscated in condoms by the two Brazilians who were supposed to deliver it to the Nigerian man.
According to the Narcotic Drug and Psychotropic Substance (NDPS) Act the three men were arrested.
The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) zone Director- Madho Singh had this to say:

"The trafficking of liquid cocaine concealed in foodstuff from South American countries is a new modus operandi being adopted by Africans syndicates to deceive the drug law enforcement officers."

SOURCE>> https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-two-brazilian-men-busted-for-cocaine-in-condoms/

When drug lords start burning Nigerians alive in Brazil now foolish people will not let us hear word. They should continue no small movie dem de see for SA. In America Latino open you stomach with knife while you watch. You’ll beg to be killed.

I will be hear waiting when the killing of Nigerians starts there too. Any idiot can quote to say rubbish but am not phased I know it will surely happen soon if this isn’t checked. If mod self like make he ban me for saying the truth ko kan aye.
Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by HoodBillionaire: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
liquid coke
i watched d documentaty sometime ago on 1000ways to die.
d mumu guy soaked his shirt in liquud coke
wen he got to pass through scanner at airport
he started seeing stars and was over high
everyone looked like lolipop
Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by Barzinime(m): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Let's stop this nonsense.

You people just preach hate, just tell me one thing buhari has done to hurt you..

Someone scammed you with Sure-P

He gave you N-Power, how many of you people did it to empower yourselves?

You people just feel its child's play now..

An the drug the person caught is selling is helping the lives of the users abi?

You people should be using your brains o

Not funny anymore
Mind you I am not APC/PDP o...until you people learn to love & respect.

They should so divide the country let's see how far we will all go
Most of you ranting will be the ones that will suffer the most cos people that makes things happen dont blame others over the control of their lives.

Naija is gone &
I feel so sorry for us
Samsimple:
Re: Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
True igbos don't do drugs.

They are industrious and loving people.

IPOB have suddenly littered the entire South East with breeds of "pharmacist"

Please Note : Any "pharmacist" caught doing his thing - peddling drugs is an IPOB MEMBER/SPONSOR.

They are everything but the right reason in eastern Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borno: 8 killed, 5 missing in insurgent ambush on troops / Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child / Gunmen Attack Heipang, Barkin Ladi, Plateau State, Kill 17 Persons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.