Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,467 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. (5227 Views)

Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Hosts Top Nigerian Celebrities (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Hanks Anuku, Other Top Nollywood Celebrities (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by Blonchilli(m): 10:51am On Apr 25, 2018
#33 Elvis Presley, 42, 1935-1977
This photo of Elvis Presley was taken at Graceland in the early hours of August 16th, 1977 having just visited the dentist. Later that day Presley had a heart attack and died in his bathroom, having had complications due to a drug habit and a weak heart resulting from this. He had suffered from a range of health issues brought on by his notoriously hedonistic lifestyle including drugs and an indulgent diet

1 Like

Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by Blonchilli(m): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2018
#34 Dale Earnhardt, 49, 1951-2001
This photo of Dale Earnhardt was taken just before what would turn out to be his final race. He passed away from injuries suffered when he crashed into a wall on the final lap of the 2001 Daytona 500 on February 18th, 2001

2 Likes

Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by chiayo101(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2018
good. FTC
Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by Blonchilli(m): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2018
chiayo101:
good. FTC
34 post later grin

1 Like

Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by emmayayodeji(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2018
Blonchilli:

34 post later grin
grin

1 Like

Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by YhubieIsidore(m): 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
H
Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by Radiants: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
hmmm... Tupac and Biggy were both 25 years old..
Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by drajjay: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
Na this kin thing suppose make front page, no be Nina, miracle and c-cee.

2 Likes

Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by unknownsolja: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
awesome..nice one Blonchilli

1 Like

Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by SoapQueen(f): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
Wow! Wow! Marilyn Monroe had self esteem issues? I remember Rihanna sang a song that had these lyrics "Red lipstick, rose petals,I ain't no Marilyn Monroe, and "Fast Cars, No James Dean on the low"
Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by Blonchilli(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
unknownsolja:
awesome..nice one Blonchilli
Thanks bro smiley
Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by Blonchilli(m): 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
SoapQueen:
Wow! Wow! Marilyn Monroe had self esteem issues? I remember Rihanna sang a song that had these lyrics "Red lipstick, rose petals,I ain't no Marilyn Monroe, and "Fast Cars, No James Dean on the low"
Monroe had a troubled life. She was only 15 when she married a man 9 years her senior, after two kids she divorced him at the age of 19. At 22 she was married again and separated not long after. She was given to Forster care by her mom because of her mental state and when she was reunited with her she had a mental breakdown, she didn't see her sister till she was 12. She was sexually assaulted as a child and developed a stutter. Marilyn Monroe isn't her birth name, she was born Norman Jean Mortenson, I guess Monroe was the identity she used to escape her fears.
Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by thedondada(m): 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalasticlala front page worthy.

1 Like

Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by Greatzeus(m): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
Blonchilli:
#6 The Notorious B.I.G, 1972 - 1997
This photo of Christopher Wallace, a.k.a. The Notorious B.I.G, leaving a party on March 9th, 1997, was the last picture ever taken of him. At around 12:45 a.m while driving back to his hotel from the party, he stopped at a red light. The rapper was shot in the chest four times in a drive-by shooting. Wallace was rushed to hospital, but he was pronounced dead soon after.
I opened this thread to check if Biggie and Pac's pics will be there,and they were,nice one Op.
But this BIG's pics is not his last. Infact this pic will be at least 2 years younger than the time he was killed.
1. Biggie was not the one driving the time he was killed.
2. His last picture was with Puff Daddy now Diddy.
3. He has a round dark shade on,not this
4. He was wearing a black lumber jacket in the pics.
I will try to upload the pics.
Also check the video dedicated to both BIG and Pac by Nas called Gat Urself a gun,the last pics of both artists were shown.
Modified: Op you are right,that was the last picture Biggie took alone.
This was the last he took with Puff Daddy after which they entered separate cars. Picture below shows a gun ridden passenger side,where Biggie sat.

Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by Blonchilli(m): 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Greatzeus:

I opened this thread to check if Biggie and Pac's pics will be there,and they were,nice one Op.
But this BIG's pics is not his last. Infact this pic will be at least 2 years younger than the time he was killed.
1. Biggie was not the one driving the time he was killed.
2. His last picture was with Puff Daddy now Diddy.
3. He has a round dark shade on,not this
4. He was wearing a black lumber jacket in the pics.
I will try to upload the pics.
Also check the video dedicated to both BIG and Pac by Nas called Gat Urself a gun,the last pics of both artists were shown.
Really? Please post it... Thank you.
Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by gabrielahamz(m): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
The most haunting has to be John Lennon, signing an autograph for your 'would be' killer just moments before he pulled the trigger.. Respect to Jimi Hendrix, the greatest guitarist to walk the face of the earth.

1 Like

Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
Impressive

1 Like

Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by Addme: 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nice one op.

1 Like

Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by Blonchilli(m): 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
gabrielahamz:
The most haunting has to be John Lennon, signing an autograph for your 'would be' killer just moments before he pulled the trigger.. Respect to Jimi Hendrix, the greatest guitarist to walk the face of the earth.
James Dean was basically told what's going to kill him, how, and when he would die. I get chills down my spine everytime I read about James Dean

1 Like

Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by Goodman2030: 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
bro this is wonderful thanks... considering how much work it'll take to compile this you deserve some accolades man

1 Like

Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by gabrielahamz(m): 1:26am On Apr 26, 2018
Blonchilli:

James Dean was basically told what's going to kill him, how, and when he would die. I get chills down my spine everytime I read about James Dean
Yeah thàt's also scary..

1 Like

Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by bottlecap: 2:57am On Apr 26, 2018
never new Bob Marley was that young. Respect. continue resting in peace one love.

1 Like

Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by phemmyfour: 8:02am On Apr 26, 2018
Where is Abacha own?
Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by Blonchilli(m): 8:45am On Apr 26, 2018
Goodman2030:
bro this is wonderful thanks... considering how much work it'll take to compile this you deserve some accolades man

Re: 34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
bottlecap:
never new Bob Marley was that young. Respect. continue resting in peace one love.
Prophet don't last long. not even Jesus did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom / This Man Undergo Tedious Surgical Operation Just For Six Pack / Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.