Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom (5240 Views)

This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay / Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding / Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by tosin400: 5:20am On Jul 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by OscaZee: 5:58am On Jul 04, 2016
cute
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by mrwonlasewonie: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2016
OscaZee:
cute
what is cute about that. Why should you sexualize kids.why should a little girl be wearing lipstick, fixing hair and wearing that type of gown when pedophililes Are everywhere undecided
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by OscaZee: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
what is cute about that. Why should you sexualize kids.why should a little girl be wearing lipstick, fixing hair and wearing that type of gown when pedophililes Are everywhere undecided

your mind must be so fickle because you just saw what I didn't.make sure you aren't a paedophile yourself..
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by lulukay(f): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2016
Do you know the meaning of sexualizing kids? just because you hear certain words often does not mean you should use it when you dont even know what it means or applies to..you sound very well....stoopid
mrwonlasewonie:

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by mrwonlasewonie: 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
lulukay:
Do you know the meaning of sexualizing kids? just because you hear certain words often does not mean you should use it when you dont even know what it means or applies to..you sound very well....stoopid
o puleaseee shut up and get the f*k out of my face. If you cannot comprehend my post say so instead of barking like a mad dog undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by mrwonlasewonie: 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
OscaZee:

your mind must be so fickle because you just saw what I didn't.make sure you aren't a paedophile yourself..
another potential pedophilile

Because you continue enjoying Watching kids dress that way with her contours and hips displayed like thay that why yOu're typing thrash

Typical pedophilile. I'm sure your deek must be standing Watching that child.pig!
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by OscaZee: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=mrwonlasewonie post=47203960] another potential pedophilile

Because you continue enjoying Watching kids dress that way with her contours and hips displayed like thay that why yOu're typing thrash

Typical pedophilile. I'm sure your deek must be standing Watching that child.pig![/quote

does she have contours and hips??oh,i didn't notice,you are making a big fool of yourself self if you saw all that.pervert slowpoke,go rot in hell
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by mrwonlasewonie: 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
Oscazee you're the pervert and sicko. Rot in hell too.

Dumb a55 wimp
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by OscaZee: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
Oscazee you're the pervert and sicko. Rot in hell too.

Dumb a55 wimp

hahaha
assmucus,son of a bitch.u will soon hit your water loo pervy if you continue taking note of insignificance in innocent kids,fool
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by mrwonlasewonie: 7:38am On Jul 05, 2016
OscaZee:

hahaha
assmucus,son of a bitch.u will soon hit your water loo pervy if you continue taking note of insignificance in innocent kids,fool
you call display of her hips and body parts insignificant pretending as if you didn't see her shape?fool.I pity your little daughters undecided
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by OscaZee: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
you call display of her hips and body parts insignificant pretending as if you didn't see her shape?fool.I pity your little daughters undecided

who notices a little girl's hips and body parts if not perverts and paedophiles like yourself and your micro brain is trying so hard to justify your folly..grow up and stop fooling around slowpoke!!
like I said earlier,keep rotting in hell cos that's where your likes belong motherf..k..
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by mrwonlasewonie: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
OscaZee:

who notices a little girl's hips and body parts if not perverts and paedophiles like yourself and your micro brain is trying so hard to justify your folly..grow up and stop fooling around slowpoke!!
like I said earlier,keep rotting in hell cos that's where your likes belong motherf..k..
ARE YOu blind. Can't you see her hips,contours and a55.this is very improper for a child and you're talking nonsense
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by OscaZee: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
ARE YOu blind. Can't you see her hips,contours and a55.this is very improper for a child and you're talking nonsense

so you are still fooling around,how would you feel if someone notices such on your young daughter ?and you say you are no paedophile??
stop being silly and move along,i ain't thinking like a low life like you
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by mrwonlasewonie: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
OscaZee:

so you are still fooling around,how would you feel if someone notices such on your young daughter ?and you say you are no paedophile??
stop being silly and move along,i ain't thinking like a low life like you
admit it and let the devil be ashamed. This girl's dressing is enough to make some men commit lipsrsealed

And they won't see her as a child lipsrsealed

Pretending as if your body is not moving or doing one kind lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by OscaZee: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
admit it and let the devil be ashamed. This girl's dressing is enough to make some men commit lipsrsealed

And they won't see her as a child lipsrsealed

Pretending as if your body is not moving or doing one kind lipsrsealed

shows your iq is very low ,it's a pity indeed!!
you are truly a lost sheep..
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by mrwonlasewonie: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
OscaZee:

shows your iq is very low ,it's a pity indeed!!
you are truly a lost sheep..
you will be the lost sheep.oloshi.heediot
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by OscaZee: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
you will be the lost sheep.oloshi.heediot

by their level of reasoning,you shall know them,lost sheep of a pervy!!grow up paedoo
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by mrwonlasewonie: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
OscaZee:

by their level of reasoning,you shall know them,lost sheep of a pervy!!grow up paedoo
you too grow up pedo tongue

But the girl's sexy and hot wink
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by OscaZee: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
you too grow up pedo tongue
But the girl's sexy and hot wink
mtcheewww
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by mrwonlasewonie: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
wink

Tell me you don't like her tongue
OscaZee:

mtcheewww
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by OscaZee: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
wink
Tell me you don't like her tongue
quit fooling around and get off my mention pls
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by mrwonlasewonie: 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
OscaZee:

quit fooling around and get off my mention pls
take the lead wink
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by OscaZee: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
take the lead wink
pervy slowpoke
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by mrwonlasewonie: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2016
OscaZee:

pervy slowpoke
like you wink
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by OscaZee: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
like you wink

you think it's funny,you need to check yourself into rehab asap for brain reset and change your Monika to peado perv so ppl will be care with their kids around u

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by mrwonlasewonie: 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
OscaZee:

you think it's funny,you need to check yourself into rehab asap for brain reset and change your Monika to peado perv so ppl will be care with their kids around u
sharap wink
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by OscaZee: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
sharap wink
mpama

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by lulukay(f): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
bitxch y so pained...lmao..aww look at you you cant even comprehend your own post ,now you fxvk outta here dumb ass bitxch
mrwonlasewonie:
o puleaseee shut up and get the f*k out of my face. If you cannot comprehend my post say so instead of barking like a mad dog undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by mrwonlasewonie: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
lulukay:
bitxch y so pained...lmao..aww look at you you cant even comprehend your own post ,now you fxvk outta here dumb ass bitxch
bla bla bla
Re: Checkout This Cute And Stylish Little Bride And Groom by chichichilolo1(f): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
The little girl is so cute and adorable kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) / Nigerian Lady, Omohtee Left Battling For Life After Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong. / Davido's Ex, Chioma Rowland And Bbnaija's Ozo Spotted Together Over The Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.