Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Drunk NDLEA Officer Kills Civil Servant With Matchet In Lagos State (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk NDLEA Officer Kills Civil Servant With Matchet In Lagos State (video) (878 Views)

SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head / NDLEA Officer Kills Unarmed Boy During Stop & Search In Benin (Graphic) / Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk NDLEA Officer Kills Civil Servant With Matchet In Lagos State (video) by queensera(f): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2018
A worker with the Alimosho council area of Lagos State, simply identified as Samuel Koro-toe was allegedly stabbed to death yesterday by an officer of NDLEA.

The incident occurred during the 40th anniversary celebration of the Nigerian Union of Local Government Employees (NULGE) at the secretariat of Agege Local Council of the state.

According to a source, who captured the moment on camera, trouble erupted after some NDLEA officers, who have office in the council fired several shots into the air. They were said to be heavily drunk.

Their action was said to have been met with indignation from Council’s staff, particularly NULGE Excos, who protested against the vile act. The reaction infuriated the NDLEA officers and they went overboard shooting sporadically and stabbing Koro-toe with matchet.

Consequently, the culprit was said to have fled the scene but his colleagues, according to the eyewitness, were arrested by men of the Agege Police Divisional Headquarters, whose arrival, he noted, averted a reprisal.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7ISbrqMQ94

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/drunk-ndlea-officer-kills-civil-servant.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique

Re: Drunk NDLEA Officer Kills Civil Servant With Matchet In Lagos State (video) by queensera(f): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2018
This is sad cry
Re: Drunk NDLEA Officer Kills Civil Servant With Matchet In Lagos State (video) by partnerbiz4: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2018
I know that man will end up in jail. This is manslaughter.

Specifically it is involuntary manslaughter.

Why? Because there is no provocation.

Provocation makes murder to be voluntary manslaughter.

For eg, If I kill a man having seex with my Chinonye. I want him dead but I did it out of annoyance, its voluntary manslaughter.

But if there is no provocation but recklessness or blameworthiness then it is involuntary.

Eg is the case of Michael Jackson.
The doctor didn't WANT him dead but doctor was negligent so he was to blame.

Thats involuntary manslaugher.

Ask me any question for I am in a good mood now shocked

Punishment for manslaughter is life imprisonment..

NOW SEE BELOW FOR DATA::

SEE TESTIMONIES TOO

Don't be left out..

Re: Drunk NDLEA Officer Kills Civil Servant With Matchet In Lagos State (video) by hacmond(m): 9:52am On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Drunk NDLEA Officer Kills Civil Servant With Matchet In Lagos State (video) by Issafela: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique

(1) (Reply)

19-year-old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married (photos) / Exposing The Fraudsters And Scammers In The Seat Of Roguery Called Aso Rock / Beautiful Female Rookie Police Officer In Northern California Shot And Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.