Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) (26171 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man / Paul Okoye And Williams Uchemba's Comedy Skit (Video) / Collins Ononuju Releases His Most Anticipated Praise Single IHE EBUBE EMELA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Omor,

This was funny jare.
I laughed after watching, abeg.

If you say otherwise, please go and hug the transformer.
I have a handgun fully loaded. you can come and use it pls.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by ZionJay(m): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
This was the only decent non-igbo contestant in the bbn house. Unlike the likes of oluwabamike olawumi aka bambam. Look at the likes of cee c and ifu, they repped the igbo culture well by not indulging in any immoral act. Ceec went into that house a virgin and came out a virgin. We igbos place proper child upbringing ahead of others. Have you ever wondered why yoruba girls have the highest number of teenage and unwanted pregnancies in nigeria? Blame their parents

Cow, Nina and Miracle are Yoruba too now?
Receive small sense, you hear?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Funke Adesiyan / Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story / Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.