Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian (26150 Views)

Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) / Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake / Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Kingosytex(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2023
American reality TV star, Kim Kardashian, has said her ex-husband, Kanye West accused her of cheating on him with Canadian rapper, Drake.

Kim stated this in an episode of the Season 3 of The Kardashians which premiered on Hulu recently.

She said the billionaire hip-hop mogul sparked the rumours that she was involved with Drake.

“He [Kanye West] was the one that started a rumour that said I was hooking up with Drake, having an affair. Our full marriage, he accused me of that publicly,” she said while venting to her mother, Kris Jenner.

Kim lamented that Kanye was supposed to protect her but instead put her in a bad light publicly.

She added that the rapper accused her of having extramarital affairs throughout their marriage, which officially dissolved last year.
https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/26/kanye-west-started-rumours-of-me-cheating-with-drake-kim-kardashian/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:59pm On May 26, 2023
Trash

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Beebah321(f): 5:31pm On May 26, 2023
Who them epp?? Mtchewww undecided

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by KAjAsG: 8:29am On May 27, 2023
You guys are divorced now .

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by hopefulLandlord: 8:30am On May 27, 2023
okay, so should we fry akara?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Olachase(m): 8:30am On May 27, 2023
I dedicate this post to those fake pastors that said!

1, election will not hold, still election hold

2, Tinubu will not win, still he won

3, Tinubu will die before may 29 still baba stand

4, supreme court will disqualify Tinubu yesterday, instead court make money for themselves

It's now clear that even if I and Obi run election for my local government I will beat him hands down 😁😁

By may 30th obituary people must eat agbado 🤭🤭

Quote me, tag me mention mode I am use to you guy's 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Dshocker(m): 8:30am On May 27, 2023
The Kardashians are cheating age...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Noblegraphix20(m): 8:30am On May 27, 2023
Hmnn
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Joey4321: 8:30am On May 27, 2023
?
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Honestfrend: 8:30am On May 27, 2023
She should go n beg him 2 accept her back instead of talking trash..

Kanye has focus more on his business after she left.. U think say na simp u dey deal with?

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Landowner101(m): 8:30am On May 27, 2023
Akuko mike ejeagha

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Dididrumz(m): 8:30am On May 27, 2023
But you be ashawo normally na.

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by MetroLane: 8:31am On May 27, 2023
Guys I have a confession, I cannot hold it anymore......

I'm Kanye West.....😭😩

Make I drop account number, make una contribute for my new album grin

Sultty:
u mean "kanyechukwu ipob developer" importer and exporter grin

Isn't it too early to be a morøn, at least you could've waited till noon.

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by olaniyilukman(m): 8:31am On May 27, 2023
Kanye west accused you or you are in extramarital affairs with Drake, it's all glaring lady, stop being victim

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by akpumping7720(m): 8:31am On May 27, 2023
Speak up time?
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by nairavsdollars(f): 8:31am On May 27, 2023
Swear by Trump's balls that you didn't cheat

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by siofra(f): 8:31am On May 27, 2023
Psycho.

He really abused this woman. Thank God she's speaking up. Even though the world may not have sympathy for her, I'm glad she's opening up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by dynicks(m): 8:32am On May 27, 2023
E don show say she truly dey miss Kanye and his money!!.....ehyaaa!!

Kanye has moved on!....u too should move on...

Meanwhile ...much hailings to Mr HAKIMI !!...president wise men affairs against gold diggers!!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:32am On May 27, 2023
You do am?
Abi you no do am?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by olaolulazio(m): 8:32am On May 27, 2023
As u come leave am, sebi e don go.

Omo ope ti move on.

Make you self move on sogbo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by AntiChristian: 8:32am On May 27, 2023
Men should be chaste and marry chaste women!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by jeremylawrence(m): 8:32am On May 27, 2023
First news of the day?☹️

Another day to dey on guard for gender wey Dey bend down piss

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by okomile(f): 8:33am On May 27, 2023
Kanye na mad guy
Let it go unless u miss him grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Zege7716: 8:33am On May 27, 2023
Can u prove it that u are innocent?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by inoki247: 8:34am On May 27, 2023
Gazuz:
Seun if you're reading this, you see that ads bar you added at the top of nairaland homepage that pops up when someone scrolls upwards, please remove that sh*t because it's very annoying.

Ok na cos na u go pay him bill's...

You come to a site for free still want to tell them how to do things without adding a dime....

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by holluwai(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2023
I agree with you, makes the site cheap

Gazuz:
Seun if you're reading this, you see that ads bar you added at the top of nairaland homepage that pops up when someone scrolls upwards, please remove that sh*t because it's very annoying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by sonature1: 8:34am On May 27, 2023
I must admit that Kanye West has taste for stunningly beautiful women, but most American female celebrities cannot last in marriages.

On the flip side, how Beyonce and Jay-Z have kept their marriage going despite all obstacles ought to be studied as a full-time course of 4 years at Ivy League schools. cheesy

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by olaolulazio(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2023
okomile:
Kanye na mad guy
Let it go unless u miss him grin
over miss self dey worry am.
The come back shock am and d weyrey wey advice am.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by larryeffizy1(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2023
Wàhálà here ñ there..... I go dey aiit lass lass

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele / Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death / Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.