Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Get Paid 0.5% Instantly Each Time You Deposit Into Your Bank Acct. N5k For N1m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid 0.5% Instantly Each Time You Deposit Into Your Bank Acct. N5k For N1m (917 Views)

Get Paid 0.125 Usdt Every Hour Daily / How Can I Deposit Into My Domiciliary Account / FREE Pos/app - Transfer At N10. Withdrawal At 0.5%. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid 0.5% Instantly Each Time You Deposit Into Your Bank Acct. N5k For N1m by pakpan89(m): 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Get paid 0.5% instantly each time you deposit into your bank acct. N5k for N1m. You can deposit any amount you have and get paid INSTANTLY 0.5% of that amount into your bank account.

For example, deposit N1million into your bank account, get paid N5,000 BONUS INSTANTLY into your bank account. You can withdraw your money - the bonus and the deposit anytime.

Deposit N1million once a day or once a month or once a year, get paid N5,000 BONUS INSTANTLY into your bank account.

Deposit N1million 2x a day or 2x a month or 2x a year, get paid N10,000 BONUS INSTANTLY into your bank account.

Deposit N1million 3x a day or 3x a month or 3x a year, get paid N15,000 BONUS INSTANTLY into your bank account.

Deposit N1million 4x a day or 4x a month or 4x a year, get paid N20,000 BONUS INSTANTLY into your bank account.

Deposit N1million 5x a day or 5x a month or 5x a year, get paid N25,000 BONUS INSTANTLY into your bank account.

Deposit N1million 6x a day or 6x a month or 6x a year, get paid N30,000 BONUS INSTANTLY into your bank account.

Deposit N1million 7x a day or 7x a month or 7x a year, get paid N35,000 BONUS INSTANTLY into your bank account.

Deposit N1million 8x a day or 8x a month or 8x a year, get paid N40,000 BONUS INSTANTLY into your bank account.

Deposit N1million 9x a day or 9x a month or 9x a year, get paid N45,000 BONUS INSTANTLY into your bank account.

Deposit N1million 10x a day or 10x a month or 10x a year, get paid N50,000 BONUS INSTANTLY into your bank account.

Deposit N1million 11x a day or 11x a month or 11x a year, get paid N55,000 BONUS INSTANTLY into your bank account.

Deposit N1million 12x a day or 12x a month or 12x a year, get paid N60,000 BONUS INSTANTLY into your bank account.

... and so on. No limits to what you can recycle your money to make and remake money.

I am doing this business in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. And I am getting paid INSTANTLY 1% of every deposit I process or that goes into the accounts I open for the bank as an agent of the bank. I give 0.5 percent of that to my customers to motivate them to save. I also get paid N300 for each new account I open for the bank.

Sometimes, I just offer to give away N200 out of my N300 to people to just fill the bank account opening form for me. I take N100. 100 forms so filled for me makes cool N10,000 for just motivating people with N200 and getting them to fill the form for me. I can make this day after day. Calculate that.

If I process cash withdrawal at my location, the bank also pays me 1% of the withdrawal amount INSTANTLY.

This bank also exist in your location - Nationwide. You can also do this business in your location and earn, strictly using my strategy.

If you are interested, I can help you get started.

REQUIREMENT FOR REGISTRATION AS AN AGENT OF THE BANK:

Your business has to be registered with CAC - Corporate Affairs Commission or you pay N30,000 and the bank staff will help you register your business with CAC.

You need to have a business location

The bank will give you their POS for you to work with - FREE.

You have to load initial start up float/capital of N50,000 in the POS wallet to use in carrying out txns before you are allowed to start the business.

As an agent, you will be paid N300 for each new account you open for the bank

You will be paid 1% INSTANTLY of deposits you process via the POS into accounts opened by you

You will be paid 1% INSTANTLY of cash withdrawals you process via the POS at your location

If you are interested, I can help you get started. I will only help only 20 people at N5,000 each.

Contact us on our signature to get started.

If you are in Uyo and you are interested in getting paid 0.5% INSTANTLY each time you deposit into your bank account, contact me.

Other banks pay 6% per annum for savings into your account (the resulting amount divided by 12 months) and they pay the outcome monthly.

Welcome.
Re: Get Paid 0.5% Instantly Each Time You Deposit Into Your Bank Acct. N5k For N1m by pakpan89(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2018
Make money for your customer. Make money too.
Re: Get Paid 0.5% Instantly Each Time You Deposit Into Your Bank Acct. N5k For N1m by Besthand2015: 2:06pm On May 01, 2018
i am interested..drop me your contact
Re: Get Paid 0.5% Instantly Each Time You Deposit Into Your Bank Acct. N5k For N1m by pakpan89(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2018
Whatsapp me on my whatsapp line on my signature just below this post.
Re: Get Paid 0.5% Instantly Each Time You Deposit Into Your Bank Acct. N5k For N1m by pakpan89(m): 9:26am On May 02, 2018
Make more money by dashing people money with this business model..
Re: Get Paid 0.5% Instantly Each Time You Deposit Into Your Bank Acct. N5k For N1m by pakpan89(m): 12:17pm On May 03, 2018
Give to receive.
Re: Get Paid 0.5% Instantly Each Time You Deposit Into Your Bank Acct. N5k For N1m by pakpan89(m): 12:10pm On May 04, 2018
It's lucrative to be a bank agent
Re: Get Paid 0.5% Instantly Each Time You Deposit Into Your Bank Acct. N5k For N1m by pakpan89(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2018
Banks are now tired of selfishness, exploiting their customers. They are now creating business opportunities to empower us and also make more money than they did with exploitation. That's the way it should be. Hook unto this opportunity by a bank.
Re: Get Paid 0.5% Instantly Each Time You Deposit Into Your Bank Acct. N5k For N1m by pakpan89(m): 11:01am On May 15, 2018
Recycle your N1million here and make extra N5,000 everytime instantly.
Re: Get Paid 0.5% Instantly Each Time You Deposit Into Your Bank Acct. N5k For N1m by Estherokitikpi1: 4:46pm On May 15, 2018
What is the name of the bank?
Re: Get Paid 0.5% Instantly Each Time You Deposit Into Your Bank Acct. N5k For N1m by AKAYdammy(m): 4:55pm On May 15, 2018
*SPARKLE! SPARKLE!! SPARKLE!!!*
��⚡✨���☀��⚡�
*SPARKLE CLEANING SERVICES is now here in ibadan*
*WE OFFER EXCELLENT AND RELIABLE SERVICES IN:*

*♢LAUNDRY SERVICES*
������������
�Wash and iron
�Wash and fold only
�Steam press or Iron only
�Dry cleaning
�Free Pick up and delivery
*♢CLEANING SERVICES*
������������
�Cleaning of rooms, offices and surrounding
�Weed control services
�Post constructions cleaning
*☆FUMIGATION SERVICES*
☀Fumigation of rooms and hostels
☀Pest and Insect control services
☀Make your environment germ-free
�You can contact us on
*08165223735 (�Whatsapp) or 09077768893*
*We are just a call away from giving you and your environment the sparkling and excellent touch you deserve at an affordable price.*
Re: Get Paid 0.5% Instantly Each Time You Deposit Into Your Bank Acct. N5k For N1m by pakpan89(m): 10:42am On May 16, 2018
Estherokitikpi1:
What is the name of the bank?
I have decided to pull this offer down and do it myself and only show it to anyone that is serious.

(1) (Reply)

Much Better Intro Of What Innovation Is / Creativity At Its Peak. See What Man Turned Airplane Into. (PHOTOS) / Hypo Knockout Jik, Harpic In Bleach War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.