Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

De Gea Says Current Season Is His Best - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / De Gea Says Current Season Is His Best (262 Views)

Ligue 1 Season Is Over As No Games Will Be Allowed In France Until September / Solskjaer: I Would Understand If The Season Is Cut Short Because Of Coronavirus / Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

De Gea Says Current Season Is His Best by loveinglistic: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2018
Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea believes the ongoing season has seen him perform at his best at the Premier League club.

De Gea, who has been at United since 2011, has kept 21 clean sheets across all competitions this season and his impressive form has helped the club reach the FA Cup final and put them on the verge of sealing a second-placed finish in the league.

"Yeah, I'm pretty pleased with my performance. It's been a fairly complete, all round set of performances from me," De Gea said on Premier League Productions when asked if this season was his best.

"I've felt good, felt fit and in good form physically throughout the season. Let's hope that these last few games to go before the end of the season continue the form, then leading into the World Cup, which is an important time for Spain." Place bet on today's games on NaijaBet

The 27-year-old Spaniard was named in Professional Footballers' Association's Team of the.........................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/04/25/de-gea-says-current-season-best/

(1) (Reply)

Spreaded Wrapping Cloth Can Not Fold / Liverpool Make Top Four Finish; Fantastic Salah Takes Home The Golden Boot Award / ‘punish Ramos!’ – Over 200,000 People Sign Petition Demanding Salah Injury Sanct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.