Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

How I Got A Clean Website With Google Seo For Just #11,500 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Got A Clean Website With Google Seo For Just #11,500 (429 Views)

I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got A Clean Website With Google Seo For Just #11,500 by ultrarich: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2018
For years, i have been searching for a way to build a website for one of my business. Am sure we are all aware of the high cost involved in getting a good website.

If you are reading this, it means you are looking out to getting your business online with best exposure to more market affordably, kindly continue reading to get the full details

I bet you will agree with me, that in other to grow business this days, it is important you made that business available to user on the internet; as the world is now a global village. Hence your website needs to be published online, before it can be viewed on the internet which gives your business a wider reach beyond your place of business.

To put the website up, you will need a hosting account. This is where all pages of your website will be added to, in order to be made available to internet users (customers). When someone enters your domain name (website address) into the address field of his or her browser, the information on your business will be loaded and can then viewed by the internet user.

After long years of searching, i find this company called hostnight.com.ng, they have a basic hosting services with the following features.

This is what you get for using their services:

✓ Mobile responsive Website design
✓ Domain name registration
✓ 1GB Webspace
✓ 4GB Bandwidth
✓ Corporate email address for your company
✓ Google Locals SEO/Listing
✓ Explainer/Promotional video to promote your business on FB, IG and WhatsApp.

ALL THE ABOVE FEATURES FOR JUST #11,500

I hope this can help someones business GROW. You can visit them at www.hostknight.com.ng to enjoy this services

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Clean Website With Google Seo For Just #11,500 by ultrarich: 5:30pm On May 01, 2018
You can drop your WhatsApp number and the admin of the company will contact you.
Re: How I Got A Clean Website With Google Seo For Just #11,500 by david1234: 12:22am On May 02, 2018
Email me at lukadventureslimited@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Inflation Dropped To 12.48% In April Report Of NBS / First Paragon Enterprises @6 / Boosting Conversions With CRO Friendly Drupal Product Pages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.