Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested (6742 Views)

Politics Section News: Important SW Female Politician Arrested With Human Heads / WICKED World:politician Arrested For Raping 5-year-old Girl / Politician Arrested For Criticising Oshiomhole - Stalinism In Edo State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by bkbabe97: 8:43am On May 20, 2010
onye_ngbu:

bk/babe97,
by attacking mpele are u defending ALL nigerians including igbos?
Just asking, cos I cant imagine you doing that.

Lol. Nah, excluding Ibos!!! grin Lol.

Dude, I DO NOT HATE IBOS!!! I DO NOT DISLIKE IBOS!!! THE MOST WONDERFUL PEOPLE IN MY LIFE ARE IBOS (my Sisters and Dad)!!! My best friend is Ibo (well, half. His dad is Ibo). I just have a problem with the bigots, liars, and tribalists among the Ibos thats why I always bring a view contrary to theirs; give them a lil taste of their own medicine!!! So, dont mistaken me for a Ibo hater. I hate the divisionists amongst yall thats all!
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by bkbabe97: 8:57am On May 20, 2010
tosag:

@ bk/babe97 , i meant no harm .If you are Nigerian like me then am sorry, if you're not , i owe you no apologies.  @mphele i guess u are s/african. If u detest nigeria/nigerians so much then what  the heck are u doin here on NL ?

I aint nigerian, so, u still feel u dont owe me no apologies??!?! Well, I still feel ure a freakn Idiot, so i guess we're even!!! angry

blank:

Sorry, it didn't appear you were being sarcastic. That was a very strong insult. It hurt.

That didnt appear sarcastic? Ok, do me a favor. Reply to Mpele's post in a sacrcatic tone, maybe then I'll have an idea of ur own brand of sarcasm!!! angry
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by gmailer: 9:17am On May 20, 2010
Integrity is the word, if we will all work on keeping our integrity, we will not be found wanting
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by kemisuga(f): 9:21am On May 20, 2010
Felt sorry for him. cry cry cry
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by odiaero3(m): 9:23am On May 20, 2010
kai, laugh wan kill me die grin, i wonder wht would hv become of him if he do won the election grin grin
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by hameet: 10:31am On May 20, 2010
How can naija ever be a place we should be proud of? Can u imagine, somebody who is hoping to make rules to be followed? We are doomed in naija,
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by daroz(m): 10:35am On May 20, 2010
good for him
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by favouredjb(f): 11:14am On May 20, 2010
Shameless old man,a disgrace to his own family
@ppl saying he must be pdp,how so?he can be on d platform of any party
,and dnt 4get AC rules edo now,corruption is everywhere in naija

@babe 97,i like ur sarcasm,mpele try harder next time tongue
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by ud4u: 11:16am On May 20, 2010
Shame on him. I wonder the type of impact he would have made on governance, though there are many more like him but God will surely fish them out one by one.
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by babsmii(m): 11:18am On May 20, 2010
lol, he should have sent someone instead, greedy bastard, his children should just dis-father, he's a shame to parenthood. mofo
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by ayotoyin(f): 12:20pm On May 20, 2010
Niger politicians!there is nothing they will not do to force themselves to attain any political posts,at 52?a Pharmacist for that matter. sad
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by Ranoscky(m): 12:33pm On May 20, 2010
this are the kinda pips we have under nigeriyan gov.

Sen. Yerima got married to a b.reast feeding baby, under gov.

now a 52yr old man caught with 2.12kg of cocain, a nigeriyan pilitician.

After them go dey call nigeriya 'GIANT OF AFRIKA'.
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by clown: 12:37pm On May 20, 2010
odiaero_:

kai, laugh wan kill me die grin, i wonder wht would hv become of him if he do won the election grin grin
 A POLITICIAN  cool
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by onyengbu1(m): 12:47pm On May 20, 2010
bk/babe97:

Dude, I DO NOT HATE IBOS!!! I DO NOT DISLIKE IBOS!!! . . . . . . . .

if you can take some time and go thru your posts here on NL, even you will laugh at your own claim here.
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by Justcash(m): 12:52pm On May 20, 2010
bk/babe97:

Dude, I DO NOT HATE IBOS!!! I DO NOT DISLIKE IBOS!!! THE MOST WONDERFUL PEOPLE IN MY LIFE ARE IBOS (my Sisters and Dad)!!! My best friend is Ibo (well, half. His dad is Ibo). I just have a problem with the bigots, liars, and tribalists among the Ibos thats why I always bring a view contrary to theirs; give them a lil taste of their own medicine!!! So, dont mistaken me for a Ibo hater. I hate the divisionists amongst yall thats all!

Shut up!!!! you St-u'pid G'Ay Mofo!!!!! Now I know how much you wish you were a Nigerian and an Igbo!

You really need to apologise to Nigerians, especially Yorubas for claiming that a product of a bursted condom like you is one of them. The bolded statement just exposed how much you fantasize about associating with Igbos!

bk/babe97:

I aint nigerian, so, u still feel u dont owe me no apologies??!?! Well, I still feel ure a freakn Idiot, so i guess we're even!!! angry

For the second time in your life, you have made sense! The fact that you aint a Nigerian is a foregone conclusion. The fact that you are an I'd'i-ot is absolutely clear for everyone to see.
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 20, 2010
@bk/babe97, i don't think you're being sarcastic, you're just a disgruntled teenager who by a stroke of luck manage to have access to the internet. Go and do what girls of ur age do -reading romance novels and fantasising bout ur bf. Mediocres like u are not supposed to contribute to online discussions.
Idiot!
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by Justcash(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2010
bk/babe97:

@ Hackney, Tosag and the other slowpoke, U EVER HEARD OF SOME1 BEING SARCASTIC? NO? OK, NOW I GET your DRIFT. COCKSUCKAS!!!

Look at this St=upid Illiterate!!!! Instead of thanking Hackney, Tosag and co for teaching you who the president of southafrica actually is, You resorted to insulting them. I know that you thought that Arnold schwarzzeneger was the president of South Africa!!! Mumu!!!

If you aint a Lady-boy, Why do you like to exclaim with COCKSUCKAS?! The last time I checked it was your favourite past time.  grin grin grin grin St'upid Ga'Y Mofo!!!

bk/babe97:

That didnt appear sarcastic? Ok, do me a favor. Reply to Mpele's post in a sacrcatic tone, maybe then I'll have an idea of your own brand of sarcasm!!! angry
You sound like someone that just learnt about the meaning of Sarcasm. Oh well! Dn't worry, it takes sometime for an illiterate like you to apply English words in sentences the way they should appear, not to talk of making a sentence to depict a figure of speech.
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by bisiaet: 1:40pm On May 20, 2010
If this man actually did carry the drug then he needs help because I dont understand why every greedy person like him just want to be relevant by becoming politician at all cost this is baffling a lot.

It is so pathetic that this man I am looking his picture is already a grandfather what a hell does he want? To carry drug and escape and come back and be mr honourable? This is madness.

I do read on so many occasions people were caught on the Airport and at the end of the day they will say someone, somewhere asked them to do it and will pay them £2,000 or $5000 I just cant understand all these sorts of nasty stories. How can someone somewhere in blue moon just say to you carry a goods you know in every part of the world is not and never accepted as a good but a crime I mean a serious crime?

Qiuet shameful indeed all is just in the name of quick rich, well let him face the music at least we are seen them now and knows them better.
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by babaowo: 1:59pm On May 20, 2010
you ppl. think this his 1st term NO
but this is 1st term he was cut
and they are many like that even
those are in power used to traffic
drugs.
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by hackney(m): 2:18pm On May 20, 2010
bk/babe97:

@ Hackney, Tosag and the other slowpoke, U EVER HEARD OF SOME1 BEING SARCASTIC? NO? OK, NOW I GET your DRIFT. COCKSUCKAS!!!

You are just a transvestite taking it up the a.r.s.e wherever the Zap you are.
Do you even understand sarcasm?.
Fu.c.k.ing  Arrow.

i'm over here b.i.t.c.h.
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by oweniwe(m): 2:27pm On May 20, 2010
Nigerian politicians sef. Dem chop guinea fowl, turkey, drink champagne, guzzle dollars, lick fine babes, dem no satisfy. This one come add cocain 2 d menu. Reminds me of asians who eat everythin from embryo 2 snake poison
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by Sonofpeace(m): 2:47pm On May 20, 2010
End never shall wonder! At 52yrs? Aiming to become a senator? Good for him. Infact, he shall be thrown into the lagoon with his hands tied to a 200kilogram of cocaine bag filled with sand.
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 20, 2010
Sonofpeace:

End never shall wonder! At 52yrs? Aiming to become a senator? Good for him. Infact, he shall be thrown into the lagoon with his hands tied to a 200kilogram of cocaine bag filled with sand.
lol
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by bkbabe97: 6:00pm On May 20, 2010
bk/babe97:

@ oNYE_Nbgu: Read the bolded above, thats why I reply the way I do!!! Its not that I hate Ibos, Who just hates a group of people? I could care less about yall. But its the hypocritical, cutthroat, deceitful nature of a lot of ur kin exhibit that irks the hell out of me!!! Notice that my posts are always to counter trash that people like Mekuyyshity, Wily+Wily and co put up on here!!! U[b] NEVER[/b] see me just sprouting stuff about Ibos for no reason!!! They put up something, I put up something, friendly competition, eh? Have u ever called ur kinfolk to order? No? Hypocritical, dont u think?

P.S: I only replied u cause I see ure kinda civil most of the time on here. I usually try not to reply to ignoramuses like Justcash and togaq; Sad that those are the kinda people ur nation are putting out these days!!!
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by MrCartha: 6:36pm On May 20, 2010
After all their lootings while in and out of offce shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by xamphara: 6:50pm On May 20, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt]buffon of the highest order, u do pharmacy, e no do, u do politics, e no do, na drugs go do? Tale of a failed mind[/size][/size]
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by onyengbu1(m): 6:54pm On May 20, 2010
bk/babe97:

@ oNYE_Nbgu: Read the bolded above, thats why I reply the way I do!!! Its not that I hate Ibos, Who just hates a group of people? I could care less about yall. But its the hypocritical, cutthroat, deceitful  nature of a lot of your kin exhibit that irks the hell out of me!!! Notice that my posts are always to counter trash that people like Mekuyyshity, Wily+Wily and co put up on here!!! U[b] NEVER[/b] see me just sprouting stuff about Ibos for no reason!!! They put up something, I put up something, friendly competition, eh? Have u ever called your kinfolk to order? No? Hypocritical, dont u think?

P.S: I only replied u cause I see ure kinda civil most of  the time on here. I usually try not to reply to ignoramuses like Justcash and togaq; Sad that those are the kinda people your nation are putting out these days!!!

If you dont actually hate igbos like u claim, why will you repeatedly call 'ibos' names. You have never said some 'ibos' in your posts, all you say is 'ibos'.

That doesnt sound like what a non hater will be saying.

Calling them to order will not be necessary. Because they wont stop.

but they can if people like you stop attacking them, they will surely run out of things to say about yoruba people one day if they are ignored. But not when you 'counter them'.
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by bkbabe97: 7:58pm On May 20, 2010
onye_ngbu:

If you dont actually hate igbos like u claim, why will you repeatedly call 'ibos' names. You have never said some 'ibos' in your posts, all you say is 'ibos'.

That doesnt sound like what a non hater will be saying.

Calling them to order will not be necessary. Because they wont stop.

but they can if people like you stop attacking them, they will surely run out of things to say about yoruba people one day if they are ignored. But not when you 'counter them'.

And I get and respect where ure coming from. But would it make sense to say "some Ibos" everytime I try to break something down? No, it wont!!! The ones I'm refering to know themselves! Dont you think it'll stupid to think I actually believe that all Ibos are degenerates like Dede1, Wily+Wily, MENTALgong, JustBroke4cash and co? I got Ibos as family and friends, u think I hate them too?

Calling these folks to order is necessary; Dude, they'll never run out of things to say! I dont care if they talked about Jews, Yorubas, Haitians, Puerto Ricans, wuteva/whoeva, all I dislike is the bigotry, lies and penchant for spreading psychotic falsehoods. Besides, in all honesty I'm just on her having fun and bugging out. U think I'm out with my peoples on the weekends saying "Hey, guess what this Ibo people said on NL today. . . . . ?" Thats why I laugh when I see folks on here trying to hang themselves over comments. I guess the only person that gets it is still Mekusssixxthty, and I see why . . . . . . grin
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by onyengbu1(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2010
bk/babe97:

And I get and respect where ure coming from. But would it make sense to say "some Ibos" everytime I try to break something down? No, it wont!!! The ones I'm refering to know themselves! Dont you think it'll silly to think I actually believe that all Ibos are degenerates like Dede1, Wily+Wily, MENTALgong, JustBroke4cash and co? I got Ibos as family and friends, u think I hate them too?

Calling these folks to order is necessary; Dude, they'll never run out of things to say! I dont care if they talked about Jews, Yorubas, Haitians, Puerto Ricans, wuteva/whoeva, all I dislike is the bigotry, lies and penchant for spreading psychotic falsehoods. Besides, in all honesty I'm just on her having fun and bugging out. U think I'm out with my peoples on the weekends saying "Hey, guess what this Ibo people said on NL today. . . . . ?" Thats why I laugh when I see folks on here trying to hang themselves over comments. I guess the only person that gets it is still Mekusssixxthty, and I see why . . . . . . grin

I doubt too that these guys are bigots. They might just be having fun too.

Im sure these guys too might just be having their own fun.

The problem is that it will be difficult to know buys all these seeming bigotries as they are.
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by shollyboy2: 8:47pm On May 20, 2010
na hin good for hin papa, only God will save us from this bad leaders, he need to be sentence life imprisonment.
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by mromo9ja: 3:06am On May 21, 2010
That shows the length our politicians actually go to get to office, and after that do all within their power to recoup the money. 9ja, my very dear country, Jesus wept!
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by bigbounce(m): 6:36am On May 21, 2010
I won't blame the man he want to invest in the country criminal way because he knows that we all like criminal and we are one of them in one way or another we are all criminal.ask me why?Nigeria we don't like truth.we prefer those idiot because they get big criminal names.he is trying to make big bar to make you people vote for him,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Proceed On Terminal Leave By First Week March:Pof Jega / CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage / INEC Removes Imo PDP Candidate, Agulanna, From House Of Reps Election List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.