Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) (19908 Views)

Mali Coup: Jonathan, Other West African Leaders Arrive In Bamako / Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali / Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
gidgiddy:

This has nothing to do with 'paradise. This is about freedom. Freedom first then we can talk about paradise

Pray tell who is chaining you people. I gave an example of Donald duke. His achievements may not have been remarkable to you but for the fact that when you hear the name 'ekaete' and you no longer think about a house boy or house girl tells you a lot.

Why can't you people look inward and see how you can improve yourselves in your own space? Why must your people be trouble makers everywhere they go?
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
koyyes:

Pray tell who is chaining you people. I gave an example of Donald duke. His achievements may not have been remarkable to you but for the fact that when you hear the name 'ekaete' and you no longer think about a house boy or house girl tells you a lot.

Why can't you people look inward and see how you can improve yourselves in your own space? Why must your people be trouble makers everywhere they go?

Why we can't look inwards? Is that before or after Boko Haram/Herdsmen/ Gaddafi fighters slaughter all of us inside 'one Nigeria'?
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
gidgiddy:

Why we can't look inwards? Is that before or after Boko Haram/Herdsmen/ Gaddafi fighters slaughter all of us inside 'one Nigeria'?

That will be a child's play compared to what will happen to you if/when you get your 'Biafra'.
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by gidgiddy: 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
koyyes:

That will be a child's play compared to what will happen to you if/when you get your 'Biafra'.

Nothing will happen. There was Biafra before and it was fine untill you Nigerians came to the East to fight for "one Nigeria"
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by gidgiddy: 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
koyyes:

Nothing will happen. There was Biafra before and it was fine untill you Nigerians came to the East to fight for "one Nigeria"
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by Banmeallday: 12:13am On Apr 27, 2018
fiizznation:
These clowns are pursuing a euphoric dream. As if getting biafra will solve their problems in this world. The one they called kanu realised the foolishness in the 'struggle', dude was left with no option then to bolt away.

You think the world cares about a creation of a new failed African nation? Smh

Jealousy Jealousy, while your Coupist president is calling una LAZY

LOL, next he will tell you guys he is going again to London for 2 years and will be ruling from there.

I’ve never seen a bunch of coward and corrupt Niggers than those in and from the Nigger Area.

Biafra is a natural right and Biafra Amaka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cfZEY3R6Io
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
gidgiddy:

Read the very first post I made on this thread. Those representing the Biafra movement are all criminals and led by nothing but greed. Have you bothered to ask yourself why all of the eastern governors can't come out on national TV to talk about Biafra? Are you people even united? Are you all law abiding and disciplined to build a progressive nation?

You have good people among you. But the intention behind Biafra will either kill them or turn then to animals.

You talked about freedom. Your region is one that still upholds the 'OSU' tradition down till today. Anambra people still think they are the real ibos and are superior to any other. Enugu people think they are the ones superior to others. Most anambra males can never marry a woman outside anambra so they don't taint their lineage. And you are all struggling for Biafra?

When it comes to trading and manufacturing, most of the 'game players' suck because they lack simple work ethics. Most of you cheat, sell manufacture chalk as medicines and other fake drugs and drinks. And you do all these shamelessly.

Your region is the only one I know that throws morals, respect for women and the elderly, even the gift of life down the drain because of money. The only mode of effective communication to most of you is violence. And I can see you people are willing to keep this deadly, archaic culture by all means because people outside your region dislike you for this.

That is why you can't even face your governors and tell them where they are lagging because you don't mind their criminal acts, all that you care about is the chicken change they throw at you.

This is why I say I pity any educated and decent easterner that applauds this movement. Your so called liberation will be the genesis of your woes. That is when you will realise that you can't live with each other. You'll start looking for more trouble and dragging lands from deltans and other non eastern neighboring states.
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by gidgiddy: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
koyyes:

Read the very first post I made on this thread. Those representing the Biafra movement are all criminals and led by nothing but greed. Have you bothered to ask yourself why all of the eastern governors can't come out on national TV to talk about Biafra?
Why would a Governor who is enjoying power and wealth in Nigeria be talking about Biafra? Biafra is about the masses and not about a privileged few.

Are you people even united?

Are you united in Nigeria? Yet you have Nigeria.
Are you all law abiding and disciplined to build a progressive nation?

If that question is what makes a nation then Nigeria should be dissolved immediately

You have good people among you. But the intention behind Biafra will either kill them or turn then to animals.

The intention behind Biafra is freedom, to be a Nigerian is not 'by force'

You talked about freedom. Your region is one that still upholds the 'OSU' tradition down till today. Anambra people still think they are the real ibos and are superior to any other. Enugu people think they are the ones superior to others. Most anambra males can never marry a woman outside anambra so they don't taint their lineage. And you are all struggling for Biafra?

You are believing internet talk too much because none of the things you are talking about is true. Osu is a cast system that is fast dying out. India practices a strong cast system 'till today, it doesn't stop them being an independent country.

When it comes to trading and manufacturing, most of the 'game players' suck because they lack simple work ethics. Most of you cheat, sell manufacture chalk as medicines and other fake drugs and drinks. And you do all these shamelessly

And yet people like you are fighting to do 'one Nigeria' with us just as your fathers came to the East to do in 1967 when we left you Nigerians and went our way.

Your region is the only one I know that throws morals, respect for women and the elderly, even the gift of life down the drain because of money. The only mode of effective communication to most of you is violence. And I can see you people are willing to keep this deadly, archaic culture by all means because people outside your region dislike you for this.

That is why you can't even face your governors and tell them where they are lagging because you don't mind their criminal acts, all that you care about is the chicken change they throw at you.

This is why I say I pity any educated and decent easterner that applauds this movement. Your so called liberation will be the genesis of your woes. That is when you will realise that you can't live with each other. You'll start looking for more trouble and dragging lands from deltans and other non eastern neighboring states.

Face facts. Nigeria is a failed colonial experiment of the white man, that is why all the countries you started off with like Ghana, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa Are all doing well and Nigeria is nowhere to found.

It is better for us to take our chance with our independence than be part of your Boko Haram/Herdsmen Kingdom of a failure.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by frankdoz: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
koyyes:

Read the very first post I made on this thread. Those representing the Biafra movement are all criminals and led by nothing but greed. Have you bothered to ask yourself why all of the eastern governors can't come out on national TV to talk about Biafra? Are you people even united? Are you all law abiding and disciplined to build a progressive nation?

When it comes to trading and manufacturing, most of the 'game players' suck because they lack simple work ethics. Most of you cheat, sell manufacture chalk as medicines and other fake drugs and drinks. And you do all these shamelessly.

just see how Biafra is tormenenting this afonja! afonja Muslim will rather die on top Biafra issue instead, than deliberate on the new kwara emirate overran by Fulani's!
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
gidgiddy:
Why would a Governor who is enjoying power and wealth in Nigeria be talking about Biafra? Biafra is about the masses and not about a privileged few.

Are you united in Nigeria? Yet you have Nigeria.

If that question is what makes a nation then Nigeria should be dissolved immediately

The intention behind Biafra is freedom, to be a Nigerian is not 'by force'

You are believing internet talk too much because none of the things you are talking about is true. Osu is a cast system that is fast dying out. India practices a strong cast system 'till today, it doesn't stop them being an independent country.

And yet people like you are fighting to do 'one Nigeria' with us just as your fathers came to the East to do in 1967 when we left you Nigerians and went our way.

Face facts. Nigeria is a failed colonial experiment of the white man, that is why all the countries you started off with like Ghana, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa Are all doing well and Nigeria is nowhere to found.

It is better for us to take our chance with our independence than be part of your Boko Haram/Herdsmen Kingdom of a failure.

So you know your governors don't give a shit about you. So what stops you from protesting and asking why they have not delivered? Why blaming Fulani herds men? Its clear you have misplaced priorities.

Name what really is setting Nigeria backward and you will see why Biafra will be and remain a failed project too.

I don't have to live online to know about your existing traditions. It is appalling that you deny what the natives still uphold today. Face it, you people are not and will never be united. If there is anything the 'Nigerian state project' has taught you people, it is how to value real education and human life as equals'. Give credit to whom/ what credit is due.

If you people had suggested a con federal system of government to encourage all regions to be industrious, then other Nigerians will know you are after sustainable development. But its all greed and trouble making.

Mind you, the south south can as well demand for their separation. But we know that is not the solution given that some tribes are currently exhibiting superiority complex over others. It will become a failed project also as will Biafra.
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
frankdoz:
just see how Biafra is tormenenting this afonja! afonja Muslim will rather die on top Biafra issue instead, than deliberate on the new kwara emirate overran by Fulani's!

Torment? I don't have to be from the north or west to be against the biafra movement. I will benefit nothing with or without Biafra.
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by frankdoz: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
koyyes:

Torment? I don't have to be from the north or west to be against the biafra movement. I will benefit nothing with or without Biafra.
afonja! it's just pathetic the extent of damage ewedu/amala have done to you! you see your life now

Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
frankdoz:
afonja! it's just pathetic the extent of damage ewedu/amala have done to you! you see your life now

Gosh!! Must you be this dumb? No single understanding of simple English. It is animals like you that will make Biafra a failed state. Just tell me what you can produce from that empty brain filled with shaft? Ewu Gambia.
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by frankdoz: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
afonja Muslim! we know that Biafra is your gr
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by gidgiddy: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
koyyes:

So you know your governors don't give a shit about you. So what stops you from protesting and asking why they have not delivered? Why blaming Fulani herds men? Its clear you have misplaced priorities.

This is a movement of the people and their desire for independence. This not about the performance of Governors. The colonial masters performed well, but Zik, Awolowo and others still agitated for independence. The leaders of Scotland performed very well, it did stop the Scottish people agitating to leave a rich country such as Britain and Scotland got independence referendum in 2014.

Name what really is setting Nigeria backward and you will see why Biafra will be and remain a failed project too.

I don't have to live online to know about your existing traditions. It is appalling that you deny what the natives still uphold today. Face it, you people are not and will never be united. If there is anything the 'Nigerian state project' has taught you people, it is how to value real education and human life as equals'. Give credit to whom/ what credit is due.

All this got nothing to do with freedom and independence

If you people had suggested a con federal system of government to encourage all regions to be industrious, then other Nigerians will know you are after sustainable development. But its all greed and trouble making.

Confederation? Im talking about my independence, you are talking about confederation? Don't make me laugh. That's like asking me to choose 'ogogoro' over Champaigne

Mind you, the south south can as well demand for their separation. But we know that is not the solution given that some tribes are currently exhibiting superiority complex over others. It will become a failed project also as will Biafra.

There is no tribe called South/South. As long as my Igbo nation becomes independent, what others do is none of my business.
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by frankdoz: 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
koyyes:

Gosh!! Must you be this dumb? No single understanding of simple English. It is animals like you that will make Biafra a failed state. Just tell me what you can produce from that empty brain filled with shaft? Ewu Gambia.
afonja Muslim! we know that Biafra is your greatest nightmare! we hope to retire you to your brown roof republic with it's actualization. However more heart attack to afonja with our Washington DC rally. all hail Biafra!
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
frankdoz:
afonja Muslim! we know that Biafra is your greatest nightmare! we hope to retire you to your brown roof republic with it's actualization. However more heart attack to afonja with our Washington DC rally. all hail Biafra!

Jobless black monkey. The dumbest f@ggots of all. Miserable tout.
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
frankdoz:

Exactly my point. Your type is making your movement a laughing stock to many. Jobless black monkey. The dumbest f@ggots of all. Miserable, unproductive tout.
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by frankdoz: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
koyyes:

Exactly my point. Your type is making your movement a laughing stock to many. Jobless black monkey. The dumbest f@ggots of all. Miserable, unproductive tout.
oh biafrans! when we say ewedu/amala does more harm than good to afonja brain, some thinks it's a joke! ewedu! ewedu!! ewedu!!!!! look at what your doing to afonja brain. meanwhile our Washington DC protest loading! all hail Biafra.
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
gidgiddy:

This is a movement of the people and their desire for independence. This not about the performance of Governors. The colonial masters performed well, but Zik, Awolowo and others still agitated for independence. The leaders of Scotland performed very well, it did stop the Scottish people agitating to leave a rich country such as Britain and Scotland got independence referendum in 2014.

All this got nothing to do with freedom and independence

Confederation? Im talking about my independence, you are talking about confederation? Don't make me laugh. That's like asking me to choose 'ogogoro' over Champaigne

There is no tribe called South/South. As long as my Igbo nation becomes independent, what others do is none of my business.

And did you ask yourself why Zik disassociated himself from the Biafra movement in the first place? Did you know that before we even got our independence, the northerners expressed that they were not ready? It was when oil was discovered and all the regions became too lazy to independently produce and contribute to the capital that the greediness of humans started growing with expectations on the location of oil wells.

I am not stupid when I refer to you as a region and not a tribe. (1) because I know you all have distinct dialects. (2) You are not even united in the 1st place. I cannot over emphasised that enough. Everyone knows it is when you people want something that you call your neighbour brother, after that, it is all man for himself.

As regards con federalism, were you alive and aware during the days when we were operating in that system? I hate it when people who haven't even tasted ogogoro will be comparing it to champaign. It seems your elders are so bitter about the past that they refuse to narrate some truths to you.

You keep talking independence and I marvel because I keep wondering who is your master? Who are you a slave to?

We know the real reason behind this movement and its all greed,greed and greed. If you don't know, you people and the northerners have a lot in common and that is why they know you in and out.
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
frankdoz:
oh biafrans! when we say ewedu/amala does more harm than good to afonja brain, some thinks it's a joke! ewedu! ewedu!! ewedu!!!!! look at what your doing to afonja brain. meanwhile our Washington DC protest loading! all hail Biafra.

Only on Nairaland can you protest. Carry yourself out there and see what will happen to you. Criminal. E dey really pain you sha. You go die here.
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by frankdoz: 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
koyyes:

Only on Nairaland can you protest. Carry yourself out there and see what will happen to you. Criminal. E dey really pain you sha. You go die here.
ewedu Muslim afonja! are you so busy devouring ewedu that you cheapishly forgot that we have staged a protest even in the heart of zoo, lagos! not to even mention abuja. Cowards like you hide under ogbomosho/mowe brown roof when our gallant heroes grounded lagos! all hail Nnamdi KANU ! all hail ipob! all hail Biafra!
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
frankdoz:
ewedu Muslim afonja! are you so busy devouring ewedu that you cheapishly forgot that we have staged a protest even in the heart of zoo, lagos! not to even mention abuja. Cowards like you hide under ogbomosho/mowe brown roof when our gallant heroes grounded lagos! all hail Nnamdi KANU ! all hail ipob! all hail Biafra!

Hehehehe! I pity you. If you like, protest to the moon, nobody will take you seriously. Not when your governors are dining and refreshing themselves with masses money. You will die here. Better tell your western brothers to give you that ewedu wey dey give you night mares. Hungry okponku. Receive sense in Jesus name otherwise, e go pain you oo. hehehe grin
frankdoz:

Hehehehe! I pity you. If you like, protest to the moon, nobody will take you seriously. Not when your governors are dining and refreshing themselves with masses money. You will die here. Better tell your western brothers to give you that ewedu wey dey give you night mares. Hungry okponku. Receive sense in Jesus name otherwise, e go pain you oo. hehehe
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by MorufuAtanda: 4:03am On Jun 02, 2019
fiizznation:
You also need a new brain

Hafiz, but make I no lie, dem hammer your skull seriously for this thread. grin
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by ContentedK: 4:50am On Jun 02, 2019
fiizznation:
These clowns are pursuing a euphoric dream. As if getting biafra will solve their problems in this world. The one they called kanu realised the foolishness in the 'struggle', dude was left with no option then to bolt away.

You think the world cares about a creation of a new failed African nation? Smh
sometimes I wonder why some humans are the way they are, is it your Biafra ? Nawa o
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 02, 2019
deebrownneymar:
Mali looking like Europe. If I can denounce my citizenship now...
that is not Mali at all you guys like downgrading Nigeria when you travel to other African nations you will know Nigeria has hope
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 02, 2019
frankdoz:
I laugh at this igbos the north and the west are just watching you guys act foolishly let me tell you when they have finished developing the north and west u will see their true colour and by then you guys would be pleading to stay in Nigeria ( note the north are not poor as you think they have different resources even crude in lake Chad and the west is ever lastingly economically vibrant )
Re: IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 7:55am On Jun 14, 2021
spendoon:

that is not Mali at all you guys like downgrading Nigeria when you travel to other African nations you will know Nigeria has hope

Oh shut up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest. / Lagos FHA Demolishes Agboju Market, Buildings In FESTAC As Traders Lament / Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.