Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes (16029 Views)

Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment / G-worldwide Entertainment Sues Kiss Daniel To Court (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by anonymousIP2: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
@VIVIANGIST

G-Worldwide Entertainment, the premier African music company, is proud to announce two new signings Ajura and Easy Jay, and introduce them into the market.

After proving themselves as confirmed leaders in the music space, with a track record of success,
G-Worldwide announces the latest additions to their rosters. Easy Jay and Ajura, are the latest
talents to be unveiled.

G-Worldwide Head of Artist Management, Louiza Williams said: "We are thrilled to welcome Ajura and Easy Jay to the G-Worldwide family. They have all it takes to develop and
become superstars in the African music scene, and will be game-changers in dominating and bringing African music to the world. We are extremely excited to have them as a part of the team and are eager for the journey ahead."  

ABOUT AJURA

Ajura took a very unconventional route to making music. He began as a dancer. 

Born Daniel Alaba Ojamomi,  in Ondo State, Nigeria, he is the last child of a family of 8. Tragedy struck early when he lost his dad at 3. But he forged on.   

His early educatiuon was in Kabe College, Ilogbo, where he picked up dancing as an art of expression. He would later become popular as a member of the school football team, picking up the nickname, 'Ojams 10'.  
A lack of funding limited his chances of becoming a professional footballer, although he had support from his mother.  But that support didn’t accompany his decision to make music.  

After discovering his love for music, he dived into music production, dedicating his time and scarce resources to creating art. He was later able to start earning from his craft and providing for his family. Ajura, possessing a large heart, would later finance projects for his talented friends, paying for studio sessions and equipment. But his mother insisted on getting him more education, which he did.  

In 2013, Daniel got admitted to Federal college of Education (Technical), Akoka, where he honed his craft, polishing his talents amassing fans via releasing and performing music. He graduated in 2016. 
Ajura was signed to G-Worldwide Entertainment in 2018. He has a diverse set of musical influences, including luminaries such as Asa, D'banj, Wande Coal, Sugarboy, Burna Boy, Kiss Daniel, Beyonce, Akon, Chris Brown, and R. Kelly. 
"He sees music as a tool and agent of change, both physically and mentally. I want to use my
music to speak for the dumb, my lifestyle to influence the deaf and my sound  to open the inner
eyes (minds) of the blind. He says.

ABOUT EASY JAY

Easy Jay watched his parents go through a divorce as a kid. But that didn't stop him from finding his path. 

Born Oluwashola Raymond Oyekan, in the ghetto of Mushin, Lagos State, he is the first child from a family of three. At age 12, while in High School, his parents got a divorce and split up the family. That would take a toll on the young man, who went through primary education at Queen Maris International School, before moving to St. Saviours International School. 

Irrespective of the breakup, he carried through his education, and found a way to move past the hurt to keep loving his parents. 

Music came to him in middle school. At 13, he was already trying his hands at songwriting, and
would use school free periods as mime sessions. All of these got him the colourful nickname 'Sholi Akon'. He was also popular for his rare accent and scintillating vocals.  

His first recording experience came in 2015, where he impressed in the studio, snagging an instant management deal with the producer, which helped him get more music recorded and developed his talent. That same year, he got into the Federal University of Technology, Akure, where he is currently in line for a degree in Project Management. 

Easy Jay was signed to G-Worldwide Entertainment in 2018, and cites Fela Kuti, 2face Idibia, Usher and Chris Brown amongst others as his key influences. 

by VIVIANGIST - http://viviangist.ng/unical-sug-election-reportedly-interrupted-and-manipulated-by-hackers/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by MrGreenMavro: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin

First to comment...Nice move from G-WORLDWIDE, I PRAY THEY BLOW LIKE KISS DANIEL

IF YOU THINK THIS GUYS WILL BLOW PASS KISS DANIEL CLICK LIKE...OTHERWISE SHARE

24 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by Annnonymous: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
They both look gay angry undecided

Too much rub rub as a guy cannot make you fine. It only shows your very low self esteem

48 Likes

Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by barule: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
great!
Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
I just dey pity these boys

they just joined the 30k gang (30BG 30KG) grin grin grin

The Ajura guy sef don wear 10k for neck already grin grin grin

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by HealthProMag(m): 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nice.. first time I'm this close to ftc grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by Tessie01(f): 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
I hope they'll increase your salaries to 35k?goodluck guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by colossus91(m): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
30k signees grin

5 Likes

Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by agbonkamen(f): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Sexy guys let someone help me with their numbers for thresome grin grin
Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by kenzysmith: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
this small boy bites the finger that fed him un grateful thing if not for G-worldwide who know you humble your self and Oluwa go lift you up
Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by Seeker17(m): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
They kinda look alike

1 Like

Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by mosegifted: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
There can't be like the real nigga... Mr Daniel... if you know you know grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by somto10: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
make una read wetin de contract b4 una sign oo

8 Likes

Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by trapQ: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lol....more pangolo music.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Wehvome
Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by skayT: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Uhmmmmm. Gay Worldwide!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by dsocioemmy(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Another 30k salary loading

1 Like

Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by kingsaif(m): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
GreenMavro:
grin

First to comment...Nice move from G-WORLDWIDE, I PRAY THEY BLOW LIKE KISS DANIEL

no go hustle for like dey dia dey look for cheap way to get likes and shares...lazy Nigerian yoots

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by Sparkies85(m): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
this guys looks like gays to me..
Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by dadavivo: 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Whats all these GAY artist
Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by Saladin25(m): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
I hope they live up to expectation and I don't want to hear say una fight with your boss.
Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by Oluwambo147(m): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
GreenMavro:
grin

i pray they make it but not pass kiss Daniel

1 Like

Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by ezendiezetony: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dem never blow dem don dey rob cream.... Ok na if dem blow dem fit rub acid..

1 Like

Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mmmm gee worldwide
Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by mrsaintman: 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
Annnonymous:
They both look gay angry undecided
Too much rub rub as a guy cannot make you fine. It only shows your very low self esteem
the thing tire me

1 Like

Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by DollarAngel(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
There can't be another Kiss Daniel ask Sugar Boy is former Label Mate, he knows, if you agree Like

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by Flokey: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
Sexy guys let someone help me with their numbers for party grin grin
you want to have thresome with this innocent boys undecided
Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by femsim(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
get ready for yur 30k monthly salary
Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by kennisman(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
Sparkies85:
this guys looks like gays to me..

Dem dey write gay for head? Bad bele mouth .
Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by stasius: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
G WORLDWIDE?
okay
Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by rims4emmy(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
ALL THESE GAY ARTIST SEF. bleeped UP LOOKING GAY ARTIST. GOD PUNISH GAY
Re: Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes by Lexusgs430: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
I hope they perused their contracts wella.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature / Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband / 10 Children Who Inherited Features From Their Parents: Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.