Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Fast Facts On Malaria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fast Facts On Malaria (503 Views)

I Spent Like More Than 2k On Malaria Monthly, How Do I Help Myself Pls / George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project / Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fast Facts On Malaria by Zubairthedream(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
In commemoration of the World Malaria Day, we have put together a number of facts on one of humanity’s oldest plague and killer, Malaria. With over half of the world’s population (Some 3.4 billion people in 106 countries and territories) at risk of it, Malaria is a serious health concern for nations and the world in general. The theme of the World Malaria Day this year is #BeatMalaria – we hope to end the scourge of malaria by the year 2030.

Read more here: http://hellocare.ng/Blogs?title=World-Malaria-Day%3A-Fast-Facts-About-Malaria-6639

#Malaria #WorldMalariaDay

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Use Only This Ear To Answer Phone Calls / Treatments For Hormone Imbalance / Mekavigor Conachic Cashew Nut - Stay Active, Look Younger, Live Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.