Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

"Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently (38280 Views)

“Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo / 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don / Bobrisky: 'Second Wife Like Us Na House For Lekki Dey Rush Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently by vault(m): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
When am begging God to take away the cee-c currently in my life
Re: "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently by deolurexy1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
Why so much ceec haters, nobody is perfect abeg
Re: "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently by marvin905(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
DesireBenjamin:

Like you rightly said *You dont really know her*.
Dont wish until you know.

DUDE I MEANT EVERY INCH IN MY STATEMENT..
IF YOU KNOW ME YOU WILL UNDERSTAND
Re: "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently by justanie(f): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
be careful of what you wish for.
Re: "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently by ayookunlee: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Billionboi:
d gal looks lez to me.
even if she no be lez self, has a boi, if u pity your mother and family, you no go marry that bae.

1 Like

Re: "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently by redarrr(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
anyways dats ur personal problem...
Re: "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently by asawanathegreat(m): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Just go and apply 4 her and stop praying
Re: "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently by isybeke(f): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
Rubbish! That's how somebody will open his korokoro eyes and marry problem that will give u heart attack that will eventually lead to ur untimely death. I call such death "Foolish death" cos na u open ur eyes do urself
Re: "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
if i cohabit with that type of girl for just 24hours,
one person I'll kill the other.

it's my way or the highway!
Re: "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently by Isaiahlinco: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hmm like seriously
Re: "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently by desgiezd(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
To the guy, all I have to say is "R I P" in advance
Re: "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently by Billionboi: 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
ayookunlee:
even if she no be lez self, has a boi, if u pity your mother and family, you no go marry that bae.
lol
Re: "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently by qenneth: 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mumu
Re: "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently by Mikaelson21(m): 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
He is just Hot...
Re: "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently by consultancy: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

only you think she's a môrôn, only you think she's an attention seeker, only you still think she's a peacock................

yet only you still qeally admire her and only you pray you have a wife like her

no offence but oga why are you confused undecided
i think he referred to the guy who made those comments about wanting CEEcee, not to ceecee herself
Re: "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently by Omonoba1: 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

only you think she's a môrôn, only you think she's an attention seeker, only you still think she's a peacock................

yet only you still qeally admire her and only you pray you have a wife like her

no offence but oga why are you confused undecided
common statement that the guy made and you don't even understand, yet you are quoting him.He was referring to the guy and not Ceecee.. I even wonder how people liked your post self.

1 Like

Re: "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently by dequeenishere: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
But Cee C is available na. Why pray for her like when she is there. Go marry her straight away. But don't complain oo.
Re: "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently by DavidEsq(m): 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
eezeribe:
Oh God please remove anything like CEE-C far away from my life.

Re: "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently by Realjovi(f): 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Cheap fame
Re: "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
Most women like cee-c are married. That's the bloody truth.
Re: "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently by Dpussyhunter: 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
Omonoba1:
common statement that the guy made and you don't even understand, yet you are quoting him.He was referring to the guy and not Ceecee.. I even wonder how people liked your post self.

i just gave u a like

and you're welcome smiley
Re: "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently by Dpussyhunter: 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
consultancy:
i think he referred to the guy who made those comments about wanting CEEcee, not to ceecee herself

he said he wanted what the guy prayed for too i.e a wife like cee-c

he also said he admired her (cynuthia)

but later went on to say though he admires her, she is an attention seeking peacock and a môrôn

you get it now bruv? smiley 6
Re: "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently by piagetskinner(m): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
everything thing ceec- like…... FIRE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? / Follow Your Fan Back: Adekunle Gold Replies Fan With Funny Pic On Twitter / Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) & Wife In Romantic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.